toxicsludge

Loot em or leave em?

Loot or leave?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Do you loot the person after you killed them?

• Always. That's the only reason I kill them.
    • Sometimes, if they have a weapon I want.
    • Nope. I just like to shoot people in the head.
    • I've never killed anyone.

As it stands, I don't kill anyone - I just flee if I'm shot at.

edit; saying that, if I stumble upon a corpse I've no quarms with looting it. i'd say 99.9% of people will look through their gear with the intention of looting (loot dependant...)

Edited by mzltv
  • Like 1

I try to only kill in self defence and say "they won't care, they are dead" and loot the bitch.

I survived, i feel that i deserve the spoils that victory offers. That and i'll most likely need a bandage after the fight.

Didn't vote because you don't have an option for killing in self defense, but yes i do tend to loot any bodies i come across and then give them a nice burial.

• Like 5

i voted sometimes, i kill in self defence aswell so if i shoot in the distance, i'm geared and i fear they have fellows i just quit the area asap. if the fight is at close range with solo players i always try to take a look at their stuff.

i also watch the names so next time i'll know more less if there are known bandits online

Polls wrong, I'll always check a body I kill but I don't always kill to check a body. My ROE is, U shoot me I'll shoot you back. Lately that's been working out badly for them. :)

If I killed the guy, whether it be in self defense or because he was a bandit, I loot him/her if I can.

You need to add an option for looting someone after you killed them in self defense.

• Like 1

That would depend. While hunting bandits I could really care less about looting them if I already have the gear I want. I'm not going to go to the place where I just killed him and make myself a target, especially if he was camped on a firehall shooting bambies as they run through Elektro/Cherno. When I am gearing up, if someone comes after me and I kill them I will see if they have anything useful. When geared I won't always bother. 

I think there should be an option to loot the player "only if the coast is clear/body is close/not out in the open"

I will leave a body if its in an open area and the gunfight was drawn out at all.

Otherwise: Loot. Bury.

If they have a better weapon that I want then ill shoot them, but If I see someone with a makarov and I have an m4 ill lets them go until they attack me, doesn't do anything for me an I know it's frustrating to wait at the loading screen

I check the gear of every body I come across unless I'm along the coast near or in a hotspot like Elektro.

Rarely do I kill someone because they have something I want though, it's generally because I deem them a threat or they're a dick.

i dont kill players but i do hide/bury bodies like a mofo when i come across one..

someone has to clean up the apoc. its starting to stink up the place otherwise.

• Like 2

I don't kill people if I can avoid it, but a few times misunderstandings have had consequences. I loot bodies, but only bury bandits.

My poll was not so much to reflect why you killed them, but whether you looted them when they were dead. Of course there could've been 50 different answers to choose from, but for the sake of simplicity I chose 4. I thank everyone that voted and commented :)

option #5

if I need foods/drink/map/axe/ammo/backpack/bandage/antibiotic/binocular/morphine etc I loot body :thumbsup:

sometime I don't need nothing so I don't make gamble for loot, sometime I kill only for pleasure feel of make headshot :P

i kill everyone i see regardless i will only loot those i see have something better than what i already have then hide body.

Why wouldn't you loot any body you come across (unless it's not safe to do so)?  Are you people so wealthy you can't afford to pick up another bandage or can of beans?