rocket

Hotfix Build 1.7.1.5 Rolling Update

Please do not post messages of support or abuse. Please only post your feedback from having tried the update, or any serious issues.

The ideal place to load bugs is at the community bug tracker:

https://dev-heaven.net/projects/dayz

Please make sure they are listed to the DayZ project. Feature requests can also be made through this system.

There are no more feature additions for 1.7.1 - bug fixing and balancing is all that will occur.

Torrent File (Full Install)

Use Beta patch 93825 or above

Build Notes

HOTFIX : 19 JUNE 2012

Affected addons:

* dayz_code 1.7.1.5

* dayz_equip 1.3.3

* dayz_weapons 1.3.2

Developer's Note:

* A designation of [NEW] doesn't necessarily mean a new feature, 4chan, it means a change in operation not directly related to a bug. Could be for better performance or rebalancing.

Changelog:

* [NEW] Infected raycast for line-of-sight less often (improves performance)

* [FIXED] Infected can see through terrain ( https://dev-heaven.net/issues/33787 )

* [FIXED] Raycasting being taken from wrong body position (ensured it is from eye level)

* [FIXED] Infected sometimes spawn close to a player (previous check once, now up to ten times)

* [NEW] Infected bodies will despawn after 5 minutes of their death (improves performance)

* [FIXED] Sometimes infected will stand still after loosing line-of-sight ( https://dev-heaven.net/issues/33715 )

* [FIXED] Can dupe tent's by right clicking (forgot to close the window)

* [FIXED] Poor performance caused by infected search behavior (MAJOR performance increase during closed testing)

* [FIXED] Audibility is far to high (completely rebalanced, in line with how it was in previous updates)

* [FIXED] Can dupe food during cooking if click really fast (now you cannot)

* [FIXED] Trying to pick up a hatchet would create fake ammo (now will not)

* [FIXED] Hatchet takes up too much room (can now be transferred between toolbelt and primary slot through gear action)

* [REVERT] Hatchet now collected as an Item (toolbelt) and can be equipped to primary (gear action)

* [NEW] Flashlights can now be packed to toolbelt also (gear action)

* [NEW] New players will spawn with flashlight added to their toolbelt not backpack

* [FIXED] Infected sometimes not inspecting thrown items (they will walk to the location of a noise, 20-40m away)

* [FIXED] Unlimited Infected spawning (now has a cooldown enabled so it won't spawn too many at once)

* [FIXED] Melee weapon sounds non-existent/terrible (now has placeholder sounds)

I could kiss you Rocket, if my parole officer allowed it.

Is the mirror updated yet (So far the answer is no)? Me and SixLauncher don't get along, I prefer to install files manually.

Edit - Damn it Wus! I think you put up the mirror as I was typing this out :P

When downloading the torrent i only want to grab the necessary files, ie. the two files for each affected add on, so do i need to get 'dayz.pbo' and 'dayz.pbo.dayz.bisign' every time or is that unaffected?

Just so I am clear. This patch is not being done through six updater, but through a torrent?

When downloading the torrent i only want to grab the necessary files' date=' ie. the two files for each affected add on, so do i need to get 'dayz.pbo' and 'dayz.pbo.dayz.bisign' every time or is that unaffected?

[/quote']

dayz_code

dayz_equip

dayz_weapons

pbo's and bisign's

Just so I am clear. This patch is not being done through six updater' date=' but through a torrent?

[/quote']

Of course you get get it through six as soon as there are servers running .5.

Just so I am clear. This patch is not being done through six updater' date=' but through a torrent?

[/quote']

I just got it from the Six Updater

When downloading the torrent i only want to grab the necessary files' date=' ie. the two files for each affected add on, so do i need to get 'dayz.pbo' and 'dayz.pbo.dayz.bisign' every time or is that unaffected?

[/quote']

Yes, at least with uTorrent you can select which files to download and which ones not.

Do we need the latest beta-patch for ARMA2?

Yes

so nice to have torrent, ill download using that from now on.

edit: seems to be working so far

I'm getting no seeds or peers on the torrent.

Got it on my seedbox and would love to help provide bandwidth.

Has anyone else got the torrent working successfully?

[/quote']

dayz_code

dayz_equip

dayz_weapons

pbo's and bisign's

Cheers :)

I'm getting no seeds or peers on the torrent.

Got it on my seedbox and would love to help provide bandwidth.

Has anyone else got the torrent working successfully?

I'll be seeding it until tomorrow