rocket

Hotfix Build 1.7.1.5 Rolling Update

The beta patch is password protected. Tried right-click and the download stalled

omg you fixed everything i've noticed and hated yesterday in 1.7.1.4... and more.

i can't believe it :)

Add the line to the first post that it needs latest beta patch. 5 people already asked about it.

Done. I've put it in yellow too.

So we need the latest v93965 ARMA II beta patch to run this?

For some reason now you need a username to DL the beta? WTH? Sad face. I used my A2 forum name but ow i cant get the file.

For some reason every single 1.5 server i try to join is stuck at 'waiting for host'. Every single one.

Not sure what's up here..

For some reason every single 1.5 server i try to join is stuck at 'waiting for host'. Every single one.

Not sure what's up here..

The few current servers are being hammered by people trying to get in. Probably the reason for your troubles. Give it a few hours :)

For those of us who are semi-retarded. I clicked the link http://www.arma2.com/beta-patch.php to download the newest beta patch for arma 2, but I need an account and pw to download it.

Obviously, I am not doing this right. Where is the safest place to download this file. I had a friend help me install this the first time. I am not looking for a full walkthrough, just a quick set of directions. Thanks! :D

For those of us who are semi-retarded. I clicked the link http://www.arma2.com/beta-patch.php to download the newest beta patch for arma 2' date=' but I need an account and pw to download it.

Obviously, I am not doing this right. Where is the safest place to download this file. I had a friend help me install this the first time. I am not looking for a full walkthrough, just a quick set of directions. Thanks! :D

[/quote']

ftp://downloads.bistudio.com/arma2.com/update/beta/ARMA2_OA_Build_93965.zip

For those of us who are semi-retarded. I clicked the link http://www.arma2.com/beta-patch.php to download the newest beta patch for arma 2' date=' but I need an account and pw to download it.

[/quote']

Just keep trying the link to the download, it will work, took me 5 tries.

Sorry for asking but can you pitch a tent now, have not been able to to that since 1.5.6. LOVE THIS GAME/MOD!!

Got kicked by battleye so far. Not running any cheats or scripts or anything.. hmm... it said Battleye restricktion #58' date=' not sure what that is..

[/quote']

I got this too. gonna try another server when there's a space...

Sorry for asking but can you pitch a tent now' date=' have not been able to to that since 1.5.6. LOVE THIS GAME/MOD!!

[/quote']

It has been working for a while. You know to use the right click menu in inventory right?...

Got kicked by battleye so far. Not running any cheats or scripts or anything.. hmm... it said Battleye restricktion #58' date=' not sure what that is..

[/quote']

I got this too. gonna try another server when there's a space...

I had not installed the Arma patch before joining a server, so it was probably related to that. Installing the patch now.

Can you please make a seperate announcement telling how to install arma2:OA beta and why its important?

Because lots of people on my clan server STILL have no clue on what to do when they get the invisible glitch.

Thanks.

For those needing a password for the Arma 2 Beta patch, make sure you're clicking the correct link. The green bar at the top of the screen, left link (not right).

Sorry for asking but can you pitch a tent now' date=' have not been able to to that since 1.5.6. LOVE THIS GAME/MOD!!

[/quote']

It has been working for a while. You know to use the right click menu in inventory right?...

Yeah. Does it have to be a very flat area like nothing close?

Oke, downloaded, but going to install tomorrow. The last few update made me a bit paranoid about newly introduced bugs and flaws, so we will see tomorrow what has come up!

You can configure your Arma2 OA with Beta Patch including other mods etc., just make make sure that:

in your ArmA Shortcut start-up Target line;

- You are running the Arma2OA.exe from your "Expansion\beta" folder.

- You have "Expansion\beta;Expansion\beta\Expansion" in your modfolder as in -mod=Expansion\beta;Expansion\beta\Expansion

example: "C:\Program Files\Bohemia Interactive\ARMA 2 Operation Arrowhead\Expansion\beta\armaOA2.exe" -mod=Expansion\beta;Expansion\beta\Expansion

- Make sure the shortcut's "Start In" section refers to main "ARMA 2 Operation Arrowhead" main working folder and NOT "ARMA 2 Operation Arrowhead/beta"

example: "C:\Program Files\Bohemia Interactive\ARMA 2 Operation Arrowhead"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If I am reading this right, I need to extract the files to "Expansion\beta" folder and run the installer exe from there?