Mos1ey

Can I Run DayZ Mod? (POST HERE)

Intel I5-2500k @ 3.3GHZ

8gb DDR3

Asus Radeon HD6850 1gb

Any chances for good fps with high settings in DayZ and DayZ Standalone (later ofc) ??

Edited by GloomyJack

Turn settings down like AA off and PP off then you should be ok on medium

What? Are you insane? I think you must've read it wrong. It doesn't say 5770, it says 5570. Fifty. Five. Seventy.

This won't run the game on medium, forgettaboudit. The maximum that cpu can handle is 1333mhz ram too.

It'll run, badly.

Intel I5-2500k @ 3.3GHZ

8gb DDR3

Asus Radeon HD6850 1gb

Any chances for good fps in high settings??

I'm rocking exactly the same setup, but with a 6950. I can max the game out at either very high or high depending on whether I'm recording or not, and where I am on the map.

i've asked in the other topic , but i'm asking again to make sure :

how will this laptop run it in towns/fields/forest?

i7-3630QM (6mb cache, up to 3.4Ghz)

W7 64 bit

8gb ram ddr3 1600mhz

2gb gddr5 radeon HD7970M

sata 3gb/s 500gb 7,200rpm

Medium/high decent FPS.

Medium/high decent FPS.

I was hoping for something more accurate, I mean, I can't stand to play games with low(30) fps , You don't think I'll be able to run on high settings above that?

I'm rocking exactly the same setup, but with a 6950. I can max the game out at either very high or high depending on whether I'm recording or not, and where I am on the map.

Awesome! :D So happy to hear that ! :-)

I was hoping for something more accurate, I mean, I can't stand to play games with low(30) fps , You don't think I'll be able to run on high settings above that?

Your rig is fine, just have to remember this game eats up cpu's because of how bad it is optimized.

As I said, at medium to high settings, you'll get decent FPS. As said above, ARMA is horribly optimized. At medium you're looking at 50-60 in the bush and 40ish in cities. High, take 10fps off for each. Very high? Well, the bush will be your friend. Cities won;t ;)

What? Are you insane? I think you must've read it wrong. It doesn't say 5770, it says 5570. Fifty. Five. Seventy.

This won't run the game on medium, forgettaboudit. The maximum that cpu can handle is 1333mhz ram too.

It'll run, badly.

I think your insane i have seen intergrated graphics run dayz at medium settings with a 2.5ghz intel procceser so rethink your post or dont post at all

As I said, at medium to high settings, you'll get decent FPS. As said above, ARMA is horribly optimized. At medium you're looking at 50-60 in the bush and 40ish in cities. High, take 10fps off for each. Very high? Well, the bush will be your friend. Cities won;t ;)

thats crazy not 40fps in the citys about 25-30

Ok fellas, I am sure this rig or something similar has already been asked but here is the one I am getting.

• CPU- AMD FX-6350 Vishera 3.9GHz Socket AM3+ 125W Six-Core Desktop Processor
  • MOBO- ASUS M5A97 LE R2.0 AM3+ AMD 970 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX AMD Motherboard with UEFI BIOS
  • GPU- SAPPHIRE 100354OC-2L Radeon HD 7870 GHz Edition 2GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 x16
  • RAM- CORSAIR XMS 8GB 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800)
  • CASE- COUGAR Spike Black Steel / Plastic MicroATX Mini Tower Gaming Case with USB 3.0 and 12CM Cougar Fan
  • CASE- COOLER MASTER eXtreme Power Plus RS-550-PCAR-E3 550W ATX12V V2.3 SLI Ready CrossFire Ready Power Supply
  • HDD- 7200 RPM 500 GB

So that is what I am getting. How do you think it will run DayZ, Arma 2, and Arma 3. FPS at Very High settings? Does everything look compatible? Is the PSU adequate? Will a stock CPU fan keep the CPU cool enough?

Thanks for your time fellas!

Ive now changed my mind about what pc i am getting.. what fps will this run dayz at on medium settings? Please tell me in both citys and woodland etc.

• Gigabyte H61 USB 3.0 Motherboard Technology
  • Intel Core I5 3330 3.0ghz CPU
  • 1tb Sata Hard Drive
  • 8gb DDR3 1600mhz Memory
  • ATI Radeon 5450 1gb DDR3 with HDMI With Hyper Memory upto 2gb
  • *Limited Edition* Neptune Blue Gaming Case
  • 24x Dual Layer Sata DVD Writer
  • 750 Watt Branded Power Supply

Ok fellas, I am sure this rig or something similar has already been asked but here is the one I am getting.

• CPU- AMD FX-6350 Vishera 3.9GHz Socket AM3+ 125W Six-Core Desktop Processor
  • MOBO- ASUS M5A97 LE R2.0 AM3+ AMD 970 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX AMD Motherboard with UEFI BIOS
  • GPU- SAPPHIRE 100354OC-2L Radeon HD 7870 GHz Edition 2GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 x16
  • RAM- CORSAIR XMS 8GB 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800)
  • CASE- COUGAR Spike Black Steel / Plastic MicroATX Mini Tower Gaming Case with USB 3.0 and 12CM Cougar Fan
  • CASE- COOLER MASTER eXtreme Power Plus RS-550-PCAR-E3 550W ATX12V V2.3 SLI Ready CrossFire Ready Power Supply
  • HDD- 7200 RPM 500 GB

So that is what I am getting. How do you think it will run DayZ, Arma 2, and Arma 3. FPS at Very High settings? Does everything look compatible? Is the PSU adequate? Will a stock CPU fan keep the CPU cool enough?

Thanks for your time fellas!

ye medium/hight settings with good fps

Desktop

Cpu: AMD FX-6300 Six Core 3,5GHZ

Graphics: Nvidia 650Ti 2GB OC-Version

RAM: 8GBS

Can i run it without any lags?

can i run it on High/Medium/low?

PROCESSOR Intel® Core™ i3-3220 3.3GHz (3MB Cache) with Hyper-Threading and Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 MEMORY 6GB (1 X 2GB, 1 X 4GB) DDR3 at 1600MHz HARD DRIVE 1TB SATA 3Gb/s (7,200RPM) 32MB Cache OPTICAL DRIVE Slot-Loading Dual Layer DVD Burner (DVD±RW, CD-RW) VIDEO CARD 1GB GDDR5 NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 645

will i be able to run dayz?

Desktop

Cpu: AMD FX-6300 Six Core 3,5GHZ

Graphics: Nvidia 650Ti 2GB OC-Version

RAM: 8GBS

Can i run it without any lags?

can i run it on High/Medium/low?

Medium/high settings with no lag

PROCESSOR Intel® Core™ i3-3220 3.3GHz (3MB Cache) with Hyper-Threading and Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 MEMORY 6GB (1 X 2GB, 1 X 4GB) DDR3 at 1600MHz HARD DRIVE 1TB SATA 3Gb/s (7,200RPM) 32MB Cache OPTICAL DRIVE Slot-Loading Dual Layer DVD Burner (DVD±RW, CD-RW) VIDEO CARD 1GB GDDR5 NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 645

Probaly low settings with a bit of lag

will i be able to run dayz?

Many of you are forgetting to post one of the most important factors regarding performance: monitor resolution. It takes a hell of a lot more processing power to render 1080p or higher than it does a much lower resolution. It would also be helpful to state your minimum standards for fps. "Will it run the game on XXX settings?" isn't all that helpful. Most modern PCs will run the game, but if it's a slideshow what's the point? Some are satisfied with a choppy 20-25 fps whilst I'm always shooting for a smooth 60. Please be specific and you'll likely get more responses.

Cheers ;)

• Like 1

Good point.^

Added screen res to the recommended format in the OP. :)

Hello,

I am planning to buy a gaming laptop and wondering what settings can it play DayZ on and what frames to expect:

Desktop or laptop: Laptop

Screen resolution: 1900x1080 native, but playing on 1366x768

CPU: i7-4700HQ

Graphics card: GTX 765M

RAM: 8GB Dual Channel DDR3L at 1600MHz

SSD: Yes

Min FPS: >30

Thank you in advance.

Edited by Mors

Desktop

Res: 1920x1080

CPU: i5 2500k@ 4.2ghz