Mos1ey

Can I Run DayZ Mod? (POST HERE)

I live in North America and I was wondering if maybe someone would be kind enough to post the best specs for the best gaming pc you can get for a price range of $600-700, Thanks for your time and please get back to me ASAP

I live in North America and I was wondering if maybe someone would be kind enough to post the best specs for the best gaming pc you can get for a price range of $600-700, Thanks for your time and please get back to me ASAP

Here you go:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/1aqna

Thank you so much, do you have any idea what settings I could play this on to get 30+ Fps in a town???

I'd say mostly 'high'. That's a really solid CPU, the same one I have actually, the graphics card is a little weaker but it's not as important as the CPU for ARMA.

I'd say mostly 'high'. That's a really solid CPU, the same one I have actually, the graphics card is a little weaker but it's not as important as the CPU for ARMA.

Thanks I know what Pc Im getting now! :D

Will struggle by on low-medium settings but it will run.

How much fps I should be getting on the lowest graphics with 100% 3d resolution and fullscreen?

Currently I'm using a very weak GT 430 as my GPU, and I get 30-40 FPS with everything on normal and stuff like anti aliasing and post processing off. The graphics look like crap and I haven't been playing much because I can't immerse myself in the game with jagged lines and tearing graphics, so I'm going to upgrade my gpu soon.

What FPS am I looking at with everything(except post processing) on high with these specs? And if anyone has any advice on which GPU I should be buying, please let me know.

CPU: i5 2320 CPU @ 3GHz(quad core)

GPU: EVGA GTX 660 superclocked 2GB DDR5(http://www.microcenter.com/product/401989/NVIDIA_GeForce_GTX_660_FTW_Signature2_Superclocked_2048MB_GDDR5_PCIe_30_x16_Video_Card)

RAM: 6 GB DDR3

SSD: No.

Laptop

CPU: Intel® Pentium® CPU B960 @ 2.20GHz 2.20 GHz

Graphics Card: Intel® HD Graphics Family

RAM: 4.00 GB

SSD: No

I very much doubt it.

• Like 1

Currently I'm using a very weak GT 430 as my GPU, and I get 30-40 FPS with everything on normal and stuff like anti aliasing and post processing off. The graphics look like crap and I haven't been playing much because I can't immerse myself in the game with jagged lines and tearing graphics, so I'm going to upgrade my gpu soon.

What FPS am I looking at with everything(except post processing) on high with these specs? And if anyone has any advice on which GPU I should be buying, please let me know.

CPU: i5 2320 CPU @ 3GHz(quad core)

GPU: EVGA GTX 660 superclocked 2GB DDR5(http://www.microcenter.com/product/401989/NVIDIA_GeForce_GTX_660_FTW_Signature2_Superclocked_2048MB_GDDR5_PCIe_30_x16_Video_Card)

SSD: No.

Similar fps on high, no AA, FSAA on super sharp, post processing off, shadows high. You might need to fine tune the settings but I ran it on a GTX 560ti 448 without to many fps drops. Obviously that's server/location on the map dependant.

How much fps I should be getting on the lowest graphics with 100% 3d resolution and fullscreen?

What is your native res? At 720p you'd more than likely maintain 30+ FPS, at 1080p you'd struggle a bit and drop below 30 sometimes.

Laptop

CPU: Intel® Pentium® CPU B960 @ 2.20GHz 2.20 GHz

Graphics Card: Intel® HD Graphics Family

RAM: 4.00 GB

No, sorry. You probably could 'run' the game, but you'd be struggling with 5-10 FPS and your laptop overheating and it would just be a frustrating experience.

Edited by mZLY

Similar fps on high, no AA, FSAA on super sharp, post processing off, shadows high. You might need to fine tune the settings but I ran it on a GTX 560ti 448 without to many fps drops. Obviously that's server/location on the map dependant.

what resolution? I'm going to be at 1360x768. Or does resolution even effect fps

Thank you so much, do you have any idea what settings I could play this on to get 30+ Fps in a town???

In a lot of cases the PSU cables will not reach all around the build

Could get a better mobo even GPU...

Could get a better "newbie" case as well that will work much better than the one listed and same price.

I don't think I'd make a 600 budget build with an i5 3570k

Edited by Dyckman

Hey guys you know dayz is really intensive on your CPU but it doesn't matter too much on the graphics card will this be the same for standalone or like most games will standalone depend on your gfx card alot more than a cpu

Is this good? I want it for DayZ mostly.

PNY GTX 660 2GB (non-ti)

AMD FX-6300

ASUS M5A78L-M LX3

8GB DDR3 RAM 1600MHz Corsair Vengeance

Heatsink + Fan Cooler Master Hyper 212 Plus

Cooler Master Elite 430 case

500GB HDD

This is my build that I will be buying in a month. Good nuff?

CPU: Intel Core i5 processor 430M

Graphics card: ATI Radeon HD 5650 1GB

Native Resolution of my Monitor is: 1920 x 1080

I'm playing with with low quality settings and i drop sometimes under 30 or 20 fps. I don't remeber having these kinda drops when i first started playing DayZ...

Edited by Lafogs

Here is my Laptop

Intel® Core™ i5-2410M CPU @ 2.30GHz

Radeon ™ HD 6490M

and 8.1 GB of RAM

No SSD

Edited by Timid HD

Here is my Laptop

Intel® Core™ i5-2410M CPU @ 2.30GHz

Radeon ™ HD 6490M

and 8.1 GB of RAM

No SSD

About 15 fps in citys with all settings turned down and 20 in the wild

PNY GTX 660 2GB (non-ti)

AMD FX-6300

ASUS M5A78L-M LX3

500GB HDD

medium to high settings with good fps :D

On a 20 player server what settings would I have to adjust to, to get 30+ FPS in a town???

Specs in the link below

That's a great setup turn your settings to very high but put AA to medium or low and post process off for 30+ fps :DDDDD

PNY GTX 660 2GB (non-ti)

AMD FX-6300

ASUS M5A78L-M LX3

500GB HDD

This is good, will get nice airflow I was going to get the exact same GPU.

Buy this with no regret. If you want get the 6350 vishera instead.

Desktop or laptop? Laptop

CPU: AMD A8-4500M APU

Graphics card: AMD Radeon 7640G - approx total memory 3gb

RAM: *6GB

SSD? (Yes/No) No idea

Does anyone know the cheapest website that will put your PC together for you?? Cyberpower and Ibuypower both add $100+ to my build, I would build it but I dont have any experience with putting them together and I doubt theres a video that shows you how to put together the exact PC I was thinking of buying. Thanks anyway my build is in the link below just incase you want to see it.

CPU : VERY FAST AMD X4 BULLDOZER FX-4130 QUAD CORE AM3 3.8 - 3.9 GHZ CPU

RAM : 8GB 1333Mhz DDR3 RAM

HARD DRIVE : 1000GB SATA

GRAPHICS CARD : 1GB ATI RADEON HD 7750 HDMI, VGA, DVI

PSU : 500w

OPTICAL DRIVE : DVD-RW

USB : 2.0

Will this run?