Asus M5A78L-M USB 3.0 Motherboard Technology

AMD Bulldozer FX 4100 3.6ghz 8mb Cache

1tb Sata Hard Drive

8gb DDR3 1600mhz Memory

Nvidia GT610 2gb Graphic Card With HDMI

Zalman Z11 Plus Gaming Case

24x Dual Layer Sata DVD Writer

750 Watt Branded Power Supply

What fps could i get with a 1920x1080 monitor?

Calm the f*ck down, the game is really CPU intensive, now what? He has a strong enough Ivy Bridge unlocked CPU which can be overclocked very easily. My advice - order one of the best air coolers if you don't want to go with water cooling.

What Fps would you say my average would be in and out of citys?

Desktop

1920x1080

AMD Phenom II x4 950 3.3gh

Nvidia 660 ti 2 gb

8 GB DDR3

Normal HDD

Iam thinking of changing my CPU very soon to an AMD FX-8350. Should I go with an AMD CPU or an Intel core processor(I5-3570k)? Don't know where else to ask :|

Edited by MrDeadlyknifer
  • Like 1

Desktop

1920x1080

AMD Phenom II x4 950 3.3gh

Nvidia 660 ti 2 gb

8 GB DDR3

Normal HDD

Iam thinking of changing my CPU very soon to an AMD FX-8350. Should I go with an AMD CPU or an Intel core processor(I5-3570k)? Don't know where else to ask :|

This system should run DayZ pretty good as it is, even on high settings.

You shouldn't need to change your processor, but if you do, I would go for the intel as i've seen a lot of reports that AMD's latest range were no where near as good as intels.

• Like 2

Desktop

1920x1080

Intel Core i3 4 CPUs 3.30GHz

<_< Intel HD Graphics 2000 (Planning to upgrade in 2 months)

6GB DDR3

Normal HDD

I really want to run DayZ so can anyone tell me the settings i should put it on?

CPU: AMD 8-Core i9

CPU Speed: 4.0GHz

RAM: 16Gb DDR3

That's all the specs I know. Will I be able to run DayZ with smooth gameplay while recording at the same time?

CPU: AMD 8-Core i9

CPU Speed: 4.0GHz

RAM: 16Gb DDR3

That's all the specs I know. Will I be able to run DayZ with smooth gameplay while recording at the same time?

This is great specs but it would help if you had your video card drivers infomation too if you do not know these in your search bar type "dxdiag" without the quotation marks then select display and this is your graphics card.
  • Like 1

Desktop

1920x1080

Intel Core i3 4 CPUs 3.30GHz

<_< Intel HD Graphics 2000 (Planning to upgrade in 2 months)

6GB DDR3

Normal HDD

I really want to run DayZ so can anyone tell me the settings i should put it on?

Even with a good card, gtx 560ti or better, that cpu might struggle on a high pop server.

This is great specs but it would help if you had your video card drivers infomation too if you do not know these in your search bar type "dxdiag" without the quotation marks then select display and this is your graphics card.

I don't have my pc yet. I ordered it and it's on the way. That's why I hardly know any specs for it. :( I hope it's good enough.

edit: balls, i need to check the page numbers next time! oop

Edited by dulix11

I don't have my pc yet. I ordered it and it's on the way. That's why I hardly know any specs for it. :( I hope it's good enough.

Judging by its other features it should have a fairly decent graphics card and I would expect fairly good gameplay as long as the graphics card is decent

I'm getting a new Computer soon, could an i5 3570k @ 4.2 GHz and two GTX 660 ti cards in SLI run it on max with high fps, if not what needs improved, thanks yall.

This system should run DayZ pretty good as it is, even on high settings.

You shouldn't need to change your processor, but if you do, I would go for the intel as i've seen a lot of reports that AMD's latest range were no where near as good as intels.

Thanks for the quick answer! No on high settings I may get 15 FPS in Elektro. Arma 3 run bad as well.

Edited by MrDeadlyknifer

Currently I'm getting about 15FPS (cities) and 25FPS (wilderness on my current rig of Q8400 2.66ghz CPU, 4GB DDR2 RAM and 9800GT 512mb, I'm upgrading to;

I-5 4670K - 3.4GHZ - Quad Core

8GB Kingston 1600mhz RAM

2GB GTX770 GPU

1TB WD CAVIAR BLACK WD1002FAEX, SATA 6 Gb/s, 64MB CACHE (7200rpm)

1920x1080 resolution

What Should I expect from this new rig FPS wise? Rough estimates would be fine :)

21:24pm edit* changing GTX760 to the GTX770*

Edited by Owain1122

Desktop.

Resolution: 1600x900 60hz

CPU: Phenom II x4 965 Black Edition 3.4 ghz Quad core

GPU: Radeon HD 7850 2gb

RAM: 8gigs of Ripjaw DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800).

SSD: No. just Hdd.

Also what kind of frames can I expect from low and medium settings?

Thanks a lot! ^_^

EDIT: Sorry, had to fix info, i put 3.4ghz on the GPU ;)

Edited by Vespecci

Was wondering if I could get a rough FPS estimate:

AMD Athlon II X2 270 3.4GHz Dual-Core Processor

Radeon HD 6670 1GB

Corsair XMS3 4GB DDR3-1333 Memory

And a 1tb HDD.

MrJeeblez on your system on your system I'd say low-medium you'd get 20-50 frames max

I'm new here. My post is a few up, how long does it generally take before someone smarter than I answers? :D

Currently I'm getting about 15FPS (cities) and 25FPS (wilderness on my current rig of Q8400 2.66ghz CPU, 4GB DDR2 RAM and 9800GT 512mb, I'm upgrading to;

I-5 4670K - 3.4GHZ - Quad Core

8GB Kingston 1600mhz RAM

2GB GTX770 GPU

1TB WD CAVIAR BLACK WD1002FAEX, SATA 6 Gb/s, 64MB CACHE (7200rpm)

1920x1080 resolution

What Should I expect from this new rig FPS wise? Rough estimates would be fine :)

21:24pm edit* changing GTX760 to the GTX770*

My rig is essentially the same as that, but 16GB of RAM instead of 8, and I'm using the Ivy Bridge 3570k instead of the Haswell version.

General FPS hovers at around 50-60. In cities it drops to about 40-ish. My FPS changes randomly from time to time but nothing laggy. But FPS depends on how good or bad the server is.

Edit: on ultra settings, but post-processing set to low because I don't like the blur effect. Anti-aliasing is also turned off as it creates unnecessary lag, and I can't even notice the difference with it on.

Edited by Death Dealer

Desktop.

Resolution: 1600x900 60hz

CPU: Phenom II x4 965 Black Edition 3.4 ghz Quad core

GPU: Radeon HD 7850 2gb

RAM: 8gigs of Ripjaw DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800).

SSD: No. just Hdd.

Also what kind of frames can I expect from low and medium settings?

Thanks a lot! ^_^

EDIT: Sorry, had to fix info, i put 3.4ghz on the GPU ;)

That should run fine, 30+ on normal - high.

• Like 1

Desktop

1920x1080

Intel i7 3770k 3.5Ghz

Geforce GTX 670

DDR3 16Gb

Hdd 1Tb

This is what I plan to build as my gaming computer. Will this be suitable for high fps gaming?

Desktop

1920x1080

Intel i7 3770k 3.5Ghz

Geforce GTX 670

DDR3 16Gb

Hdd 1Tb

This is what I plan to build as my gaming computer. Will this be suitable for high fps gaming?

That'd be fine for anything, for ArmA II 40+ on high.

My rig is essentially the same as that, but 16GB of RAM instead of 8, and I'm using the Ivy Bridge 3570k instead of the Haswell version.

General FPS hovers at around 50-60. In cities it drops to about 40-ish. My FPS changes randomly from time to time but nothing laggy. But FPS depends on how good or bad the server is.

Edit: on ultra settings, but post-processing set to low because I don't like the blur effect. Anti-aliasing is also turned off as it creates unnecessary lag, and I can't even notice the difference with it on.

Cheers! That's good news,I was going to have Post processing and anti aliasing turned off anyway!

Edited by Owain1122