Mos1ey

Can I Run DayZ Mod? (POST HERE)

Will I be able to run it?

Intel Core 2 Duo 2.93 GHz

nVidia GeForce GTX 275

4 GB RAM

Your going to be able to run the game, but your going to suffer very low FPS.

* I'd suggest looking for a quad-core processor.

"Micro-center" is selling the

* I5-3570K for 170 usd

* I7-3770K for 230 usd

I'd also suggest getting a better GPU.

Very little information in general, really.

I know this can run it but I want to know what fps it would get on medium or low

Processor)

3rd Generation Intel® Ivy Bridge Core™ i7-3630QM (2.4GHz - 3.4GHz, 6MB Intel® Smart Cache, 45W Max TDP)

(Graphics Card)

nVidia GeForce GTX 670M 1,536MB PCI-Express GDDR5 DX11

(Ram)

8GB DDR3 1600MHz [sKU–424P] (Dual Channel Memory (2x4GB SODIMMS))

(Hard drive)

500GB 7200RPM 16MB Cache Buffer (Serial-ATA II 3GB/s)

(OS)

Windows 7 Home Premium - 64-Bit (Supports up to 16GB of RAM)

This total is 1237$

I just want to know the fps

i have an i7 2700 @ 3,5GHz 8MB Cache, gtx 670 @ 1100MHz (boost) 2GB VRAM, 8GB RAM @1,33GHz, Win 7 64bit

settings are 1080p and almost everything on max except HDR (hgh) and AA (high). the biggest problem is when the camera/view is close to foliage especially those red/orange colored bushes/little trees, e.g. when u have 3rd view on and are runnig behind that bush and almost ur entire screen is filled with its textures (33 fps, in some cases for some secs 28fps). i do not know why but i think they are more detailed than other foliage.

Average fps around 42 in citys around 37.

On low i get 75-120 fps medium 55-90

Edited by Donlod

I'm interested in getting a new gpu was thinking a 780.

Is it a better Idea to get a superclocked version or a regular and overclock it if I need to?

My power supply should be able to handle it either way I have a Corsair AX850.

Overclocking is not an Issue heat wise. I have plenty of good fans and a Corsair H60 with the high performance fan.

Edit: I went for the Regular Evga one.

Edited by Rarabka233

Hello folks,

New to this forum and to the PC world. My brother build my rig, with me financing the operation. I think its a decent build, but really lack the knowledge of long time PC gamers. Components are as followed.

Asrock extreme6

i7 3770k

Radeon 7970

16gb ddr3

1tb black hd

Windows 7

My question is will it run this and how well do think it will perform. Thanks in advance, and be gentle for I am a n00b.

Hello folks,

New to this forum and to the PC world. My brother build my rig, with me financing the operation. I think its a decent build, but really lack the knowledge of long time PC gamers. Components are as followed.

Asrock extreme6

i7 3770k

Radeon 7970

16gb ddr3

1tb black hd

Windows 7

My question is will it run this and how well do think it will perform. Thanks in advance, and be gentle for I am a n00b.

It'll definitely run the game on high.. Actually, with this build you can max out any game you want :) even record 60fps 1080p your gameplay while playing

Hello folks,

Asrock extreme6

i7 3770k

Radeon 7970

16gb ddr3

1tb black hd

Windows 7

Will run smooth at close to max settings.

I may be in the wrong topic selection but I am new to pc gaming and plan on buying one after my buddy showed me this game, so I need help knowing if this pc will run dayz at good fps, high graphics or medium or be able to run it at all.

• CPU: AMD FX-8320 3.50 GHz Eight-Core AM3+ CPU 8MB L2 Cache & Turbo Core Technology
  • HDD: 1TB SATA-III 6.0Gb/s 32MB Cache 7200RPM HDD (Single Drive)
  • MEMORY: 8GB (4GBx2) DDR3/1600MHz Dual Channel Memory (Corsair or Major Brand)
  • MOTHERBOARD: [CrossFireX] GIGABYTE GA-970A-D3 AMD 970 Chipset Socket AM3+ ATX Mainboard w/ Touch Bios, Ultra Durable 2, On/Off Charge, 7.1 Audio, GbLAN, 2 Gen2 PCIe X16, 3 PCIe X1 & 2 PCI
  • SOUND: HIGH DEFINITION ON-BOARD 7.1 AUDIO
  • VIDEO: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 1GB 16X PCIe 3.0 Video Card (Major Brand Powered by NVIDIA) like I said im new to pc gaming and would like help knowing if this will run dayz good thanks

You should be good at around high.

I may be in the wrong topic selection but I am new to pc gaming and plan on buying one after my buddy showed me this game, so I need help knowing if this pc will run dayz at good fps, high graphics or medium or be able to run it at all.

• CPU: AMD FX-8320 3.50 GHz Eight-Core AM3+ CPU 8MB L2 Cache & Turbo Core Technology
  • HDD: 1TB SATA-III 6.0Gb/s 32MB Cache 7200RPM HDD (Single Drive)
  • MEMORY: 8GB (4GBx2) DDR3/1600MHz Dual Channel Memory (Corsair or Major Brand)
  • MOTHERBOARD: [CrossFireX] GIGABYTE GA-970A-D3 AMD 970 Chipset Socket AM3+ ATX Mainboard w/ Touch Bios, Ultra Durable 2, On/Off Charge, 7.1 Audio, GbLAN, 2 Gen2 PCIe X16, 3 PCIe X1 & 2 PCI
  • SOUND: HIGH DEFINITION ON-BOARD 7.1 AUDIO
  • VIDEO: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 1GB 16X PCIe 3.0 Video Card (Major Brand Powered by NVIDIA) like I said im new to pc gaming and would like help knowing if this will run dayz good thanks

You should be good, and yes you are in the wrong section of the forums, this should go in the can i run it? thread

I've been wondering, is the GTX 650 Ti or the Radeon HD 7850 better? They can both max the game from what I've heard, but which one would have a better frame rate?

GTX 660 Ti

8gb ddr5 RAM

i7 3770 3.4ghz

Sorry I cant give more info thats about all i know

Edited by Manlymuffin

GTX 660 Ti

8gb ddr5 RAM

i7 3770 3.4ghz

Sorry I cant give more info thats about all i know

Run on basically max settings with smooth fps

AMD 64 single core proccessor

IGPU

250gb HDD

200w PSU

Hello I just wanna ask if that system could run Dayz and Dayz standalone maxed:i7 processer 3.8 GHz over locked to 4.2

2 Gtx 690

32 Gb of ram

2 Tb hardrive

Hello I just wanna ask if that system could run Dayz and Dayz standalone maxed:i7 processer 3.8 GHz over locked to 4.2

2 Gtx 690

32 Gb of ram

2 Tb hardrive

Probaly max standalone smooth fps or any game!
  • Like 1

Intel dual core Pentium

3 gbs of ram

Intel GMA 4500M

Windows 7

Thanks.

No chance mate you wont get past the loading screen you need 256Vram to play dayz that card has has 128

I've been wondering, is the GTX 650 Ti or the Radeon HD 7850 better? They can both max the game from what I've heard, but which one would have a better frame rate?

HD 7850 is better + AMD cards overclocks further with ease ;)

650ti is a bag of wank 7850 err'y day

Intel dual core Pentium

3 gbs of ram

Intel GMA 4500M

Windows 7

Thanks.

Sorry not even arma cold war assault would run on that :(

2 Gtx 690

32 Gb of ram

2 Tb hardrive

Two GTX 690s will not increase performance overall.

* There are little to no game that support quad SLI, performance differance ingame with one GTX 690 and two GTX 690s is about 10%, based off various benchmarks/

* In reality you only need a single GTX 690 if you want the most performance, it's a dual GPU card.

But if you really want more performance, and have enough money to support it.

* I'd suggest getting (2 GTX 780s).

Also, if you going to spend around "2,000 usd" on just GPUs, why not get an SSD?

The new AMD APU's came out recently. The one I'm most interested in is the A10 6800k, its 8760D IGPU is said(going off a forum comment) to be between the 7750 and 7790 in terms of performance. If that's true, I'd say it'd be a damn good for a budget build. The 7660D was equal to a 6670, and if the forum post is right they've made quite a jump. Now all I except from AMD is that release the Phenom III 8 core. Then they'll fully please my insatiable thirst for dem cores.