Mos1ey

Can I Run DayZ Mod? (POST HERE)

All are fine parts you will have no trouble running dayz with that. 7850 is a excellent choice.

Awesome! Thank you! and the awesomething is that everything is only 1,000. good deal?

go with the 7870 if you can afford it the increase in power is great

yeah i was thinking about doing that! maybe once i have this rig for a bit i will upgrade. they will probably have something better by then though. Thanks!

• Like 1

Can my laptop run arma 2

Cpu: core i7 3630QM

Gpu: gt750m GDDR5 2gb

Ram: 8bg

Thanks for any answers

Hey guys i really want to play this game could you please tell me

What settings & FPS i can play at Thanks :)

My PC Specs

CPU > I7 3770 @3.40Ghz

GPU > GTX 660 1.5Ghz

RAM > 8GB 1600Mhz

HDD > 1TB

SSD > 120GB

You'll be fine, 30+ on high.

hey guys, i want to know if my laptop can run it.

here are the specs i know.

-radion hd 7340 graphics

-1.7 ghz e2-1800 proccesor

-500 gb hard drive

-4 gb ram

-windows 8

hope you can tell me.

You'll be lucky to play Minesweeper on that. If you do manage to run ArmA, it'll be very slow. Like, very slow.

hi my b-day is coming up and i want a laptop that can play dayz for 1,200 to 1,000 dollars max can you plz help me i want to play so bad

If you're budget is between $1000 - $1200 I strongly reccomend getting a desktop. Laptops suck balls when it comes to this game, they're just not strong enough. You'll easily be able to get a good rig with that amount of $$$.

Can my laptop run arma 2

Cpu: core i7 3630QM

Gpu: gt750m GDDR5 2gb

Ram: 8bg

Thanks for any answers

Most likely very slowly, I would suggest more than 3.0GHz for ArmA, laptops just wont cut it.

Intel® Core™ i5-3350P Ivy Bridge, 3.1GHz/ nVIDIA GeForce GT630 1GB/ 4GB DDR3/ 500GB/ DVD-RW?

Can i run it and in what resolution High medium or slow?

Intel® Core™ i5-3350P Ivy Bridge, 3.1GHz/ nVIDIA GeForce GT630 1GB/ 4GB DDR3/ 500GB/ DVD-RW?

Can i run it and in what resolution High medium or slow?

The GPU is very weak but other than that, the only thing you might want to upgrade is the RAM to 8GB. You should get <~20 with that build.

• Like 2

So if i upgrade it to 8gb ram will it work with no lag on low medium or high?

So if i upgrade it to 8gb ram will it work with no lag on low medium or high?

Think you would be best off to do that and also upgrade your graphics card to a GeForce 650 Ti 1GB

4.4GHz AMD FX 4170 QUAD CORE BULLDOZER CPU, 2GB ATI RADEON HD 6670 Graphics Card HDMI, 1TB HDD Hard Drive, 8GB DDR3 RAM Can i know if i can run it aswell as roulghly what fps i would get please?

• Like 1

I love playing DayZ, and I get good FPS. It drops a lot though. Tips?

Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GTX

Processor: AMD Phenom II X4 940

RAM: 8GB

Hard Drive Size: 500GB

Any tips you have would be appreciated.

4.4GHz AMD FX 4170 QUAD CORE BULLDOZER CPU, 2GB ATI RADEON HD 6670 Graphics Card HDMI, 1TB HDD Hard Drive, 8GB DDR3 RAM Can i know if i can run it aswell as roulghly what fps i would get please?

You'll be able to run it fine, 30+ FPS on normal - high.

I love playing DayZ, and I get good FPS. It drops a lot though. Tips?

Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GTX

Processor: AMD Phenom II X4 940

RAM: 8GB

Hard Drive Size: 500GB

Any tips you have would be appreciated.

Uprgade your OS to Windows 7, otherwise make sure you AA, Post processing effects etc turned off.

I am planning to get Dayz but not sure I will be able to play with quality and performance.

I have a Hp 2000 notebook with a windows 8 operating system with:

-AMD Radeon HD 6310(780-1080 Mhz)

- 384 m memory size

-1.6 Ghz

If i am missing any important information, please tell me what information.(Im not a techie.)

I am planning to get Dayz but not sure I will be able to play with quality and performance.

I have a Hp 2000 notebook with a windows 8 operating system with:

-AMD Radeon HD 6310(780-1080 Mhz)

- 384 m memory size

-1.6 Ghz

If i am missing any important information, please tell me what information.(Im not a techie.)

No chance, if there was it would be at negative 50 frames. 1.6GHz is way too slow, and the GPU is too slow. A desktop is the way to go.

• Like 1

No chance, if there was it would be at negative 50 frames. 1.6GHz is way too slow, and the GPU is too slow. A desktop is the way to go.

That stinks. If possible is there way to get those things to go faster with purchases but not buying a new computer.

Quick question on behalf of a friend. He recently just got his internet back after a long time and has downloaded DayZ. He is playing at resolution below 720p (sorry forgot what resolution) with pretty much everything set to low and AA disabled. He gets around 30FPS sometimes but gets below 30FPS most of the time. His PC is not that good but he is upgrading each part over the next month. He has 8gb ddr3 1333mhz ram so that is fine. His CPU is a Core 2 Quad 2.3ghz I think. This CPU is old now and am not entirely sure if this is good enough for dayz. His graphics is a old GT 440 which is not that good.

Anyhow as I said he is upgrading both graphics and CPU. What would be best to upgrade first CPU or GPU? He knows what CPU and graphics he is getting so no need for recommendations. Am thinking his CPU might be best upgraded first? Am sure its his CPU at the moment which is giving him low FPS. I know his GPU is not that good but I would of thought it would of been fine with everything set to low? So yer what should he upgrade first CPU or graphics?

Thanks.

Quick question on behalf of a friend. He recently just got his internet back after a long time and has downloaded DayZ. He is playing at resolution below 720p (sorry forgot what resolution) with pretty much everything set to low and AA disabled. He gets around 30FPS sometimes but gets below 30FPS most of the time. His PC is not that good but he is upgrading each part over the next month. He has 8gb ddr3 1333mhz ram so that is fine. His CPU is a Core 2 Quad 2.3ghz I think. This CPU is old now and am not entirely sure if this is good enough for dayz. His graphics is a old GT 440 which is not that good.

Anyhow as I said he is upgrading both graphics and CPU. What would be best to upgrade first CPU or GPU? He knows what CPU and graphics he is getting so no need for recommendations. Am thinking his CPU might be best upgraded first? Am sure its his CPU at the moment which is giving him low FPS. I know his GPU is not that good but I would of thought it would of been fine with everything set to low? So yer what should he upgrade first CPU or graphics?

Thanks.

Imo upgrade the processor first if its only DayZ you are worrying about

That game is a whore when it comes to processors

But at the same time the G-unit needs attention as well.

But anyways

CPU first imo

Intel i7 3770k 3.5GHZ

16GB DDR3 1333MHZ

Radeon HD 7850 2GB

1TB Hard Drive

No problem, 30 - 40 FPS on high.

• Like 1

Imo upgrade the processor first if its only DayZ you are worrying about

That game is a whore when it comes to processors

But at the same time the G-unit needs attention as well.

But anyways

CPU first imo

Thanks he is upgrading both but can only afford to do one first then buy the next 2 weeks later. I was thinking the CPU first my self but I wanted to get other opinions. Thanks again.

Thanks.

Better question.

* Why would you upgrade each part.

- Your basically wasting more money/time on parts than just buying the parts for a whole new system together.

If your planning to get a new CPU, that is great.

* Is the new CPU compatible to your old "motherboard"? I seriously doubt it, since it's a LGA775, the current standard is LGA 1155 and soon to be replaced by the LGA 1150 socket.

- So before your buying a new CPU, find a motherboard.

If your planning to get a new GPU, that is great.

* Is the new GPU compatible to your old "motherboard / power supply unit" , modern graphics card need a power supply of around 500+ watts.

Is the case big enough for the upgrades that your planning to do?

* Are you going to overclock the CPU to get more performance?

- Are you planning to use a heat-sink or liquid cooling.

I could go on... so yeah...

* There is allot to consider.

Personally I would just build a new system, overall.

NVIDIA GeForce GT650M GDDR5 2GB

3rd Generation Intel Core i7-3630QM Processor( 2.40GHz 1600MHz 6MB)

16.0GB PC3-12800 DDR3 SDRAM 1600 MHz

1TB 5400 RPM+16GB SSD

run on win 8?

Well, this is my setup. I went all out on the processor because I do some crazy shit with my professors (I.E. 3D reconstructions of the brain and how it works). I'm getting really, REALLY shitty frames when I run DayZ... Any tips out there?

post-134508-0-08299700-1369683751_thumb.

Going to buy this from scan in the next month for Dayz and Battlefield 4,good enough?

AMD FX 4170 BE,Zambezi Core,4.2Ghz Quad Core,12mb Cache

Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3,AMD 760G Chipset with USB Support

Corsair XMS3 1600Mhz 4gb RAM

XFX 2gb Radeon HD 7870 Double Dissipation Edition