Gdaddy22

Jets, and big planes

In DayZ? That's ridiculous. It is supposed to be a hardcore zombie survival sandbox game. 

• Like 1

What use would they have?

GAU-12 + Fresh Spawns

GAU-12 + Cherno

GAU-12 + Elektro

or

GBU + Fresh Spawns

GBU + Cherno

GBU + Elektro

Take your pick.

Maybe a small personal but definitely not military grade fighter jets.  I don't want to be looting Electro and then have some jet bomb the city.  

Edited by Skat3rat
  • Like 3

I really enjoy flying, and I think the biplanes belong as you might find old crop dusters and stuff on farms, but an A-10 doesn't belong.

One thing I wanna say is private helicopters and private dirt airstrips for civilian planes.

I would like to see military vehicles in places where military activity makes sense like medical camps with Mi 17 and stuff.

Nothing all weaponed up and stuff unless people wanna stick it over in their private hives.

I definately want Handglinders. Handgliding though the world. Beautiful.

• Like 2

I definately want Handglinders. Handgliding though the world. Beautiful.

I presume you mean *hang*gliding?

I think that'd be pretty cool. The only spot I can think of to glide off of is that cliff-face facing Cherno and a few of the high rise buildings, like the Cherno hotel. 

• Like 1

I presume you mean *hang*gliding?

I think that'd be pretty cool. The only spot I can think of to glide off of is that cliff-face facing Cherno and a few of the high rise buildings, like the Cherno hotel.

You should be able to pack them down into your bag then climb up places.

In DayZ? That's ridiculous. It is supposed to be a hardcore zombie survival sandbox game. 

Agreed.  Though maybe a commercial airline with a limit of 1 per server would be good.  Could use it as a mobile base.  

I wonder if people in a RL apocalype situation would also have orgasms when they find high tech equipment and take it home no matter if it's any use...you know ...just in case my neighbor takes out his pump i can take out my 30mm gatling...

I think including a single jet or passenger plane would be fine; just make them more trouble than they're worth. Being difficult to maintain, fuel and start. Perhaps they could serve as a part of the end game; large factions could battle for control of these vehicles.  

I wonder if people in a RL apocalype situation would also have orgasms when they find high tech equipment and take it home no matter if it's any use...you know ...just in case my neighbor takes out his pump i can take out my 30mm gatling...

Your move Flanders

No way. I don't want to see some guys flying around with jets and killing everyone at the Chernogorsk.

Anyways adding some APC style vehicle like BMP could do the trick. (Just don't add too much ammo.)

I personally am already against military helicopters (what is wrong with having civilian helicopters? if anything it's certainly more authentic than a huey or a mil)

I personally am already against military helicopters (what is wrong with having civilian helicopters? if anything it's certainly more authentic than a huey or a mil)

Mil would make sense IMO, what would be called to control the roads to stop outbreak spreading? Military ofcourse.

I love how you managed to get that Russian fighter stuck on a fence.

I love how you managed to get that Russian fighter stuck on a fence.

I found an osprey stuck between a church steeple and a house once in novy sober.

I got it out :D with much ramming from Ural.

Mil would make sense IMO, what would be called to control the roads to stop outbreak spreading? Military ofcourse.

Isn't military long gone? Beside heli crashes i don't see any point in military choppers. I don't know if Rocket explainded it but as far as i know, there is no one left. No army, no government, no nothing. Just a handful of civies and the infected.

Since we are in dreamworld, can I have an ecranoplane plz?

As for the use of jets... super fast barbeque?

Hang gliders only? How about hot air balloons, blimps and my all time favorite: Sail Boats!

Oh and these huge yellow trucks that u need a ladder to climb and they use in querries... feels like xmas :)

Edited by Wisper

Isn't military long gone? Beside heli crashes i don't see any point in military choppers. I don't know if Rocket explainded it but as far as i know, there is no one left. No army, no government, no nothing. Just a handful of civies and the infected.

There's burnt out LAVs and things everywhere, helicopter pads in the military medical centres just perfect for a heli that's had all the glass broken and otherwise been overlooked by so many that can't operate, refuel or even turn it on.

All vehicles should be empty of gas, or siphoned long ago during early stages of the infection when there was just a collapse of society.

However I prefer that there be more planes than heli's as that's whats more common.

Since we are in dreamworld, can I have an ecranoplane plz?

As for the use of jets... super fast barbeque?

Hang gliders only? How about hot air balloons, blimps and my all time favorite: Sail Boats!

Oh and these huge yellow trucks that u need a ladder to climb and they use in querries... feels like xmas :)

I would like some construction vehicles.

In the modctions they focus on literal tanks without turrets or crappy little scrap IFV.

Why not bulldozers, big tractors and all the rest.

I'd take them over a sports car, because it means even when your surrounded by a horde your still relatively safe from zombies many metres above them.