Gdaddy22

Jets, and big planes

Who said about bombs and super op machinge guns ? I'd like to have some big planes without military stuffs, so it would just be a quick way to travel from airport to airport (that's kinda good because we can't just land everywhere, we need to land at the airport), and not every Jet has bombs. And I don't see a reason why not to put a little gun in the jet, a pilot would not be able to fly all over Chernarus and kill everybody below with gun, because it's placed in horizontal way, so we can only fight other jets. Anyway the spawn of jets would be so rare than it would be like max 1 jet per server and also it would requie a lot of components to repair it, so It is not a bad thing AT ALL

Emm...no. You said machinegun to fight other jets. Who would need that if there was only one jet. Plus I dont see random surviivor flying a big jet or a fighter. Plus no reason in use for them. You have to store them at the airfield if they are used to flying from one to another. Which means you dont own it at all. Dude play with Arma 2 itself if u want to fly so badly.  AN 2 is at least landable somewhere else than airfields, so it has a purpose.

Sidenote: horizontal, eh? And how do you think WW2 bombers attacked the convoys? They were diving with their horizontal cannons and machineguns and bombs.

Who said about bombs and super op machinge guns ? I'd like to have some big planes without military stuffs, so it would just be a quick way to travel from airport to airport (that's kinda good because we can't just land everywhere, we need to land at the airport), and not every Jet has bombs. And I don't see a reason why not to put a little gun in the jet, a pilot would not be able to fly all over Chernarus and kill everybody below with gun, because it's placed in horizontal way, so we can only fight other jets. Anyway the spawn of jets would be so rare than it would be like max 1 jet per server and also it would requie a lot of components to repair it, so It is not a bad thing AT ALL

What's wrong with cessnas then?

What's wrong with cessnas then?

That's what I am talking about, I'd cut my ballz off to have one in DayZ

Especially if chernarus plus had a few "grass runways". Small propeller planes are much less picky about the quality of their runway.

Or ... gasp, seaplanes...

Edited by Lady Kyrah
  • Like 1

Especially if chernarus plus had a few "grass runways". Small propeller planes are much less picky about the quality of their runway.

Or ... gasp, seaplanes...

Seaplanes seaplanes seaplanes!