Sign in to follow this  
delta5

cheat/hack?

I shot another player less than 10m away. Put 8 rounds into him from a sidearm. He then turns around and kills me. Is it even possible to survive 8 rounds in DayZ EPOCH from a sidearm?

• Like 1

You had soft contact and you sprayed and prayed? AIM FOR THE HEAD if you have a pistol.

• Like 2

You had soft contact and you sprayed and prayed? AIM FOR THE HEAD if you have a pistol.

Aim for the head (Edit Or heart) PERIOD.  Just as a god damn courtesy for the person your shooting.  Quick, fast death.  Not a stomach shot that'll take an hour for me to die.

Edited by BigMike
  • Like 3

Well on this certain server I didn't start emptying clips until I seen a head shot not kill, then a few good placed rounds in the chest not kill.

Server: 5.63.147.148:3102     

Aim for the head (Edit Or heart) PERIOD.  Just as a god damn courtesy for the person your shooting.  Quick, fast death.  Not a stomach shot that'll take an hour for me to die.

idk, I'd prob let you lay there and bleed.

Eight rounds is not enough from a 9mm to kill a player. He wasn't hacking, you just didn't damage him enough to kill him.

I got me a m16a4 with acog and doing pretty good, but idk how ths happen, but my crawling between 2 trees and trying to turn broke bones and lost blood... 

I got me a m16a4 with acog and doing pretty good, but idk how ths happen, but my crawling between 2 trees and trying to turn broke bones and lost blood... 

Welcome to DayZ.

• Like 4

Hell, I broke my legs getting into a tent!

• Like 1

Humans are very fragile.  We often we forget that in our modern cushy lives.  Dayz is simply reminding you that you can die in many innocuous ways.  Well that's what I tell myself when I walk over the docks and it throws me in the air and kills me.  Hey look at the bright side, in real life if I ran 10 km at the pace I do in Dayz I would throw up my lungs and heart and be dead.  It's a fair trade-off.

And I managed to do it putting on a ghillie suit.I learned my lesson. Always carry morphine, painkillers, and anti's.

this is the crap that makes me rage quit dayz mod repeatedly. 

doorway breaks my legs. rocks break my legs. tents break my legs. house seems a bit high, vault to get up on foundation and break my legs. 

that and how zombies just run through walls is so god damn annoying. 

I shot another player less than 10m away. Put 8 rounds into him from a sidearm. He then turns around and kills me. Is it even possible to survive 8 rounds in DayZ EPOCH from a sidearm?

There has been known bugs with the NPC's, was playing on Musty Gaming last night, took two full mags from a M16A2 ( i know most of them hit ) to drop one NPC, the other NPC's when down in two shots

Hello there

There's no real way to be 100 pc positive but if its a well moderated server then the likelyhood is that its a combination of weak pistols and possible glitchiness, in regular a2 i often ket kill shots that don't register and more so in DAYZ.

Personally I would not worry unduly about it.

Rgds

LoK

Could have been lag or glitching. Just the other day I was in a low population server and wasn't being careful as there was only 4 players. Was in the supermarket and this bandit is all of a sudden right beside me with an M16. He starts unloading on me, and for some reason none of them hit me. I was holding an empty pistol and had a shotgun but I needed to switch. I ran away since I thought he was such a bad shot and hid behind a shelf at the back of the supermarket. He comes running in and I switch to my shotgun. He starts unloading again, but completely misses me. I'm also shooting at him and must have emptied 6 shotgun slugs before he went down and still wasn't dead.

Proceeded to fire 2 shots into his head before I got the death message. I'm pretty sure he hit me, but due to lag or glitches in the game, it didn't register. After that I got kicked because I think he was an admin and thought I was hacking or something. 

Edited by PooPoo

Yes, it's possible. Remember your aim isn't always perfect when under attack and in my experience the game laughs at me behind my back. So it's quite possible it decided to let them live just to spite you. Listen! I can hear DayZ laughing and sniggering at me right now! *is crazy loony*

If it was a Makarov then no the guy was not cheating. I had a guy unload on me once with one and it only took me to grey screen. I shot him once in the head with a revolver and he went down like a sack of potatoes. I guess he was low on blood.

I had once such a huge desync a dude unloaded a whole mag with hk 416(some of them missed as he was running left and right while shooting) I shot enfield and missed (got scared as I didnt see him) the second shot put him down.( I know it smells fishy but this is dayz)

I really hope this changes in SA. You should not be able to get 2 bullets of any weapon in your torso and still stand on your foot. Even if you have a bulletproof west you should drop down. This would be way better and you could help the guy you just shoot down. If he is unconscious you can fix him and tell him you are friendly. So much better than killing everyone because there is no other choice.