DemonGroover

Survivor Gamez 4 - 17th August 2013 - 1.30pm PST/8.30pm GMT

It was first person only though so kudos to them for that.

Not impressive. I play on first person only servers exclusively.

I watched some more vids and some of these guys are downright BAD! Why why why did you choose these guys who don't even know how to use the inventory or quick-pickup stuff, don't know how to check a body for name and so on?

Not impressive. I play on first person only servers exclusively.

I watched some more vids and some of these guys are downright BAD! Why why why did you choose these guys who don't even know how to use the inventory or quick-pickup stuff, don't know how to check a body for name and so on?

On what servers you play doesn't add anything to this discussion. 

Some people enjoy watching players that are not super experienced with a game, and not just a cluster f*ck of 32 sacriels. And two of the guys who didn't know how to do the things you stated won the tournament, so there is that. 

is there any footage of Sacriel being killed? I missed the live event and he has no footage, guess he is embarrassed about it.

• Like 1

On what servers you play doesn't add anything to this discussion. 

Some people enjoy watching players that are not super experienced with a game, and not just a cluster f*ck of 32 sacriels. And two of the guys who didn't know how to do the things you stated won the tournament, so there is that. 

It is the reason as to why it is not impressive.

So if you want to watch people who aren't that good, let me play! I know how everything works but other than that I suck :)

• Like 1

is there any footage of Sacriel being killed? I missed the live event and he has no footage, guess he is embarrassed about it.

is no way he show this one :lol:

was too much classic QQ moment :thumbsup:  :D

maybe guy who make kill can show but I don't know who was :|

Edited by KoS

there is not much to watch when sacriel dies... Few seconds of grass and then a wv golf bumber :D

what comes to the circlejerk, I agree. They should randomly select team mate for them from the community players that have applyed :P

• Like 2

Hmm, I wouldn't mind doing one of these one day.. How often are these and how do i get in on one? do i have to be a big youtuber?

Anarchy.

• Like 1

I'd participate as well...

a few ideas for the next survivor gamez: Everyone gets a "token" item that can be looted off your body. Extra points for most tokens or something fun with that. And how about important items scattered in an area and the players HAVE to get some of them in order to advance to the next phase?

• Like 2

there is not much to watch when sacriel dies... Few seconds of grass and then a wv golf bumber :D

what comes to the circlejerk, I agree. They should randomly select team mate for them from the community players that have applyed :P

I like that idea, top 15 semi finalists each teamed up with a youtuber/streamer

going prone (next to each other, too!) seems like a bad idea to me tbh

this guy sadcriel is ok for snipe but play tactic like some peanut brains guy :D

go prone in field no gun???? :lol: even my dad  say me 'what this guy is f*cking doing?' :huh:

'is normal dad, is sacriel no sniper gun'  ;)

Here is Sacriels death from his partners perspective:

http://www.twitch.tv/stoneyoc/b/447245000    watch from 1:58  

thank you for post this one :beans:  :thumbsup:

is perfect example youtuber is not = badass player   :rolleyes:

silence rage is sometime more funny than shout rage, when 'Sadcriel' is say 'gotta go'  :blush:   - is true some piss coming out when I laugh on this one :D

Edited by KoS

this guy sadcriel is ok for snipe but play tactic like some peanut brains guy :D

go prone in field no gun???? :lol: even my dad  say me 'what this guy is f*cking doing?' :huh:

'is normal dad, is sacriel no sniper gun'  ;)

thank you for post this one :beans:  :thumbsup:

is perfect example youtuber is not = badass player   :rolleyes:

silence rage is sometime more funny than shout rage, when 'Sadcriel' is say 'gotta go'  :blush:   - is true some piss coming out when I laugh on this one :D

Gotta love how people who are actually funny, informative and good enough at games to make a living out of it get so much hate.

As far as I'm aware, they are in moderated TS channels.  If one of them dies, they have to leave the server immediately, no?  

Gotta love how people who are actually funny, informative and good enough at games to make a living out of it get so much hate.

As far as I'm aware, they are in moderated TS channels.  If one of them dies, they have to leave the server immediately, no?  

is ok to say 'good luck buddy' to team mate before you go, no? ;)

why is fanboy always say 'hate' when some guy make joke on his hero?  :huh: is no hate here, I just love when all guys rage, youtube guy or noob in bedroom is same shit for me, no hate only love :thumbsup:

Edited by KoS
  • Like 1

the player selection sohuld be based on skill of the game maybe not being a interweb celeb.

most of the big youtubers streaming are pretty poor at the game.

• Like 1

No hate here either, just a little Schadenfreude and disappointment on the player selection

I haven't seen any hate either.  People just want to see things mixed up a bit instead of the same names every time.  No harm in that.

• Like 1

Yeah I enjoy watching Sacriel but as he takes things so super seriously and with his tactical approach, I must admit I also enjoyed watching him get run over by a car. Concerning his "silent rage": Yeah I think they do have to leave the TS channel immediately, but I also sensed a little silent rage there. Especially seeing that footage of the event is non existent on his channel. I think he is pretty pissed. 

Yeah it is funny how footage comes out straight away by some streamers if they do well and none at all if they die early.

Btw i think they should remove all vehicles apart from perhaps bikes.

Whoever made the final call to use that retarded map should be kicked in the eye.

Seriously, I hate Taviana almost as much as Justin beaver,

Yeah it is funny how footage comes out straight away by some streamers if they do well and none at all if they die early.

Btw i think they should remove all vehicles apart from perhaps bikes.

Well of course.. Is there anything worse than idiots uploading useless boring trash onto youtube, aside from justin beaver and taviana?

Whoever made the final call to use that retarded map should be kicked in the eye.

Seriously, I hate Taviana almost as much as Justin beaver,

What? Why?

I personally didn't know the map before and it was a pleasant new experience.