Sign in to follow this  
thisisPyro

Game needs a sniper heavier than 7.62

Because if they cannot have it, neither should you :/

That's also why i'm more in favor of civilian helicopters, not flying bullethoses.

tumblr_mcrpnzLPoQ1rk5dywo1_r6_500.jpg

Who remembers this?

Civilian choppers and civilian planes would be nice.

With rarer ammo and more dangerous zombies people shouldn't waste mags just to have something blow up on the ground.

Civilian choppers and civilian planes would be nice.

With rarer ammo and more dangerous zombies people shouldn't waste mags just to have something blow up on the ground.

I don't even think they should blow up at all... most of the instantaneous combustions and sudden explosions are pretty silly, I hope SA does that better. Who would just randomly shoot up a car in a zombie apocalypse?

I don't even think they should blow up at all... most of the instantaneous combustions and sudden explosions are pretty silly, I hope SA does that better. Who would just randomly shoot up a car in a zombie apocalypse?

Exactly, that car should be of great use not just a roadside player magnet/ deathtrap.

Spare parts that should be of desperate use to anybody looking to keep a car going.

I like to see something along the lines of armoured military choppers do a lot of damage on a crash landing being so solid and armoured and the instant deceleration of the heli to the ground.

While like civilian cars, civilian helicopters probably also have survivability of a crash being an important factor.

I like to see something along the lines of armoured military choppers do a lot of damage on a crash landing being so solid and armoured and the instant deceleration of the heli to the ground.

While like civilian cars, civilian helicopters probably also have survivability of a crash being an important factor.

We had a situation where a single engine plane crash a few days ago, the pilot was trying to do an emergency landing but hit a tree and the plane crashed...afaik four out of seven died.

It not only about stability, it's the human body can only take a certain amount of energy before beeing "damaged". If the acceleration or deceleration is strong enough they will die due to internal injuries, leaving the external injuries aside.

Edited by Enforcer

We had a situation where a single engine plane crash a few days ago, the pilot was trying to do an emergency landing but hit a tree and the plane crashed...afaik four out of seven died.

It not only about stability, it's the human body can only take a certain amount of energy before beeing "damaged". If the acceleration or deceleration is strong enough they will die due to internal injuries, leaving the external injuries aside.

That's what Im saying.

When a chopper hits the ground at speed, one is designed to be rigid and stop bullets, another is designed to crumple like a can slowing the vehicle down over a longer distance.

Although I'm also thinking most choppers will have something in their landing gear to stop a lot of ground force.

what do you think about this ?  Last night editing and trying my mission (arma 2 oa ) I picked up M107 and the backpack was removed , funny because I can pick up others guns and save m107 on backpack, anyway this made me think, if as50 nor m107 are back on game it removes your backpack , so on dayz will be just 12 spots for ammo, food, drink and some other stuff  

what do you think about this ?  Last night editing and trying my mission (arma 2 oa ) I picked up M107 and the backpack was removed , funny because I can pick up others guns and save m107 on backpack, anyway this made me think, if as50 nor m107 are back on game it removes your backpack , so on dayz will be just 12 spots for ammo, food, drink and some other stuff  

I think they made it so that you have to choose between food or shoot. You shouldn't be able to put it into any pack even if it's disassembled without sacrificing all the space inside.

so, if that is implemented would be fine put back both .50 cal snipers ? 

so, if that is implemented would be fine put back both .50 cal snipers ? 

Nope, they are unrealistic and don't belong.

Nope, they are unrealistic and don't belong.

Yea everyone knows there aren't any calibers above 7.62

Yea everyone knows there aren't any calibers above 7.62

Somehow I doubt the zombie apocalypse will look like this:

Nbnazh7.jpg

Edited by Gews
  • Like 1

Somehow I doubt the zombie apocalypse will look like this:

Nbnazh7.jpg

Yea because they guys behind them don't have anti material rifles.

Why dont you let me decide what gun I think is best for the post apocalyptic world. As the Walking Dead showed us zombies are easy, humans are killers. 

Why dont you let me decide what gun I think is best for the post apocalyptic world. As the Walking Dead showed us zombies are easy, humans are killers. 

Hey, I'm not preventing you from going out and spending $10000 to lug around a 40 lb rifle that's nearly 5 feet long and uses cartridges that weight 1/4 lb each...

I'm sure it will also come in handy in those rare situations where you're not shooting survivors through walls at hundreds of yards.

Hey, I'm not preventing you from going out and spending $10000 to lug around a 40 lb rifle that's nearly 5 feet long and uses cartridges that weight 1/4 lb each...

I'm sure it will also come in handy in those rare situations where you're not shooting survivors through walls at hundreds of yards.

Hehehe

Well said...let's bitch long enough then they will add a weight and encumbrance system.

Maybe then will we be able to "persuade" players of the nonsense wielding around such a huge rifle and a huge backpack with ammo for a day.