lord3n

Gais, Gais, Gais! SA Idea - Children Zeds?

Films are passive, you just watch them and games are something you actively take part in.

That's a very good point - why did you have to go embarass me in front of all my friends!? :(

• Like 1

That's a very good point - why did you have to go embarass me in front of all my friends!? :(

Well at least I didn't post those dick-pics you keep sending me ;)

• Like 1

Should be noted though that a game gives the player a choice. You can murder prostitutes in GTA but the game is not about that. That's all up to the player. I believe there's a big difference there. A game where the goal is to murder children for points: not okay. A game where it is possible to kill children but the game does not force you nor is it the goal: that's okay!

• Like 1

i think we should approach things like the politicians do, we stop using the buzzword "children" and just catagorize them all as zombies, which are not children, adults, etc. they are horrible creatures, monsters, spawns of hell.

:-)

• Like 3

Hello there

Dont forget the media as a whole "likes" a controversial easy story to whip up the hive mind.

Rgds

LoK

EDIT: Anyone old enough to remember the "Video Nasties" controversy of the early 80's?

Edited by orlok
  • Like 2

speak for yourself, Im a youngling

Until this weekend.....

I'm sorry, man, but chances are only a few people on these forums would probably survive if a real zombie apocalypse broke out.  Tbh as much as I'd like to think I could survive it, luck would play the biggest role in whether or not I did.

A lot of people on these forums are actually quite active and have medical, weaponry and general survival training, and even those who don't would still know how to deal with the kind of zombies we assume would exist (If it's some other sort of disease that's completely different, then we're fucked :-P)

I don't think any disease like this would even get far enough to become an 'apocalypse', as they have become a huge cultural phenomena worldwide and most military troops would know how to deal with them, in addition to the general population. Besides that, disease containment is a huge priority and the UN could probably block most international travel within 48 hours.

Edited by Chaingunfighter

speak for yourself, Im a youngling

Until this weekend.....

Hang on a second!  Is it you're birthday at the weekend Lok?

• Like 1

how-you-picture-yourself-in-a-zombie-apo

I'm sorry, man, but chances are only a few people on these forums would probably survive if a real zombie apocalypse broke out.  Tbh as much as I'd like to think I could survive it, luck would play the biggest role in whether or not I did.

I'd like to think I'd get a good chance.

Living in New Zealand and also out of any urban areas.

There's thousands of books lying around home I could read on the downtime.

We have sheep in the back paddock to eat.

About as much home reinforcing material as we can pull off some old horse stables.

Small vegetable gardens.

A shotgun, .22 and a .177 pellet gun that may or may not be good for quietly killing zombies.

The city I live close to has a relatively small population of 50,000 including the huge expanse of farming area around the whole south of NZ. It rains good all throughout the year.

And... If we can avoid detection and zombies can't climb over fences I'm assuming my house is very safe unless we get looters.

Just my opinion, but I assume most zombies will happen in cities on the streets because you have less visibility and more zombies wandering around. But really it depends upon your enemy. Whether real zombies would run and climb or walk and stumble is the real concerning factor, I hope like hell we get stupid as shit Walking dead zombies and not super zigg zagging athlete dayZ zombies.

• Like 1

Hang on a second!  Is it you're birthday at the weekend Lok?

(yup)

But that's not at all how I picture myself, I'm either at my grandmas house or beheaded by a gang of 30 men. 

Edited by Sutinen

Incoming contraversy.

Unfortuantely as an Australian. I would like to own this game without the goverment cencoring not only children but things like guns, blood, zombies etc because the Australian gov. are a bunch of pussies.

So no. Please, for the sake of all Australian players. Don't do this.

Incoming contraversy.

Unfortuantely as an Australian. I would like to own this game without the goverment cencoring not only children but things like guns, blood, zombies etc because the Australian gov. are a bunch of pussies.

Poor STRAYA :(

Minecraft has zombie children villagers and its still fantasy violence or whatever.

Incoming contraversy.

id like them to add them, but if your country doesnt accept them, then your version just wont include them. either way if you arnt allowed to see them, then you wont see them. but id rather not let the weakest link in the governmental chain dictate what everyone else gets or doesnt get. by those rules, the way things are going, your typical first person shooter will consist of blowing bubbles at enemy players, encasing them in a bubble, floating them up and away, only to pop and have said enemy feather float down to a nice soft cloud where even they scored points (cause everyone needs to win) and later a download content where super secret squirrels can pillow fight.

i mean no harm and not trying to insult, i hear you, it sucks, but not pushing back against this lunacy of no violence anywhere and we are all shiny happy people is a joke (i know its not your fault) but our "leaders" are just out of control with all this garbage.

so please dont take my post as an attack, it is not, in any way. its aimed at the people creating the rules they are forcing you guys to live with.

Edited by Lord3n
  • Like 1

(yup)

Happeh birthday, Orlok.  Remember you're only as old as Fraggle says you are.

I'd like to think I'd get a good chance.

Living in New Zealand and also out of any urban areas.

There's thousands of books lying around home I could read on the downtime.

We have sheep in the back paddock to eat.

About as much home reinforcing material as we can pull off some old horse stables.

Small vegetable gardens.

A shotgun, .22 and a .177 pellet gun that may or may not be good for quietly killing zombies.

The city I live close to has a relatively small population of 50,000 including the huge expanse of farming area around the whole south of NZ. It rains good all throughout the year.

And... If we can avoid detection and zombies can't climb over fences I'm assuming my house is very safe unless we get looters.

Just my opinion, but I assume most zombies will happen in cities on the streets because you have less visibility and more zombies wandering around. But really it depends upon your enemy. Whether real zombies would run and climb or walk and stumble is the real concerning factor, I hope like hell we get stupid as shit Walking dead zombies and not super zigg zagging athlete dayZ zombies.

You might have a chance.  Ultimately luck would play in for everyone but it seems like you would have more luck than some people are your side.

Depending on how fast the outbreak broke out, and how quickly it got to where I live, I might have a chance.  If it got to me quicker than I could leave my home, then I would have to get pretty lucky if I wanted to live.  However if I were able to get out to the country side in the middle of nowhere, where my grandparents live, then I think I would be fine for the most part.

Now back on topic.  As realistic as it would be for children zombies to be in SA, I wouldn't want other people in countries to be left out of SA, because their government banned it.  I have some international friends I play DayZ with and it would suck if I couldn't play SA with them because the game got banned in their country.

Happeh birthday, Orlok.  Remember you're only as old as Fraggle says you are.

You might have a chance.  Ultimately luck would play in for everyone but it seems like you would have more luck than some people are your side.

Depending on how fast the outbreak broke out, and how quickly it got to where I live, I might have a chance.  If it got to me quicker than I could leave my home, then I would have to get pretty lucky if I wanted to live.  However if I were able to get out to the country side in the middle of nowhere, where my grandparents live, then I think I would be fine for the most part.

Now back on topic.  As realistic as it would be for children zombies to be in SA, I wouldn't want other people in countries to be left out of SA, because their government banned it.  I have some international friends I play DayZ with and it would suck if I couldn't play SA with them because the game got banned in their country.

I wonder if the game'd be banned in the Republic of Ireland? Maybe not, we aren't as strict as say, Germany.

then your version just wont include them. 

How would that work? If an Australia, such as myself, is on the same server as you, then we'd be seeing two different zombies. I'm not too sure if that's possible, and if it is I do believe it'd be an unnecessary amount of work to implement it.

Being 13, I personally think I might have a chance of surviving a "Zombie" apocalypse. I have a few backpacks, some survival kits, a few first-aid kits, I know how to use firearms. Despite my asthma, I've got the will, the gear and the mental stabillity to survive a little while.

I'm sorry but you'd probably be brutally murdered and disemboweled pretty quickly. 

Once you start seeing real gore and guts, then you'll begin to panic or even faint. 

I'm sorry but you'd probably be brutally murdered and disemboweled pretty quickly. 

Once you start seeing real gore and guts, then you'll begin to panic or even faint. 

Yep, probably. But I'd stand alot more of a chance than most kids. I've seen blood, not really afraid of it. I'm not one to get sick at the sight of gross/horrifying sights. I've got a knife and I've fired a Lee Enfield before. And I've gone through self-defence classes and I know some Martial-arts moves.

Edited by King of kong

How would that work? If an Australia, such as myself, is on the same server as you, then we'd be seeing two different zombies. I'm not too sure if that's possible, and if it is I do believe it'd be an unnecessary amount of work to implement it.

yes i agree, the same thoughts were forming in my head after i re read it. not sure how that would work. maybe he can make them midgets?

lol.

some people don't want to see some guy make headshot with AKM on 4 year old girl >:(

some people don't want to see some guy make headshot on some guy with gun >:(

is some people don't want to see everything is possible for imagine :huh:

what is special thing of kids?

why kids have special protect from be inside one game which some kids play for real?

is some theory pvp game make guys into killer :o  well 3dp pvp with realism graphic exist now more than 10 year so where is sudden rise of gamer guy make some massacre? <_<

so why we worry for put kids for pvp but no worry for woman or guys or animal? explain me please :rolleyes:

some people don't want to see some guy make headshot with AKM on 4 year old girl > :(

some people don't want to see some guy make headshot on some guy with gun > :(

is some people don't want to see everything is possible for imagine :huh:

what is special thing of kids?

why kids have special protect from be inside one game which some kids play for real?

is some theory pvp game make guys into killer :o  well 3dp pvp with realism graphic exist now more than 10 year so where is sudden rise of gamer guy make some massacre? <_<

so why we worry for put kids for pvp but no worry for woman or guys or animal? explain me please :rolleyes:

I really just... Not only did the emoticons limit my understanding but basically everything else.

• Like 1