I do not intend to take down this server or admin but to expose the crying that took place.

After I join this server 146.185.31.106:3340 I get a Kamyshovo spawn and find a Humvee with a damaged wheel, an Huey comes and I press recording since with a m1911 spawn I could get some footage out of this, the Humvee is not going any where. The Huey starts landing, I get hit and become infected, the chances of survival are slim my best chance is to take down the ghillied pilot before he lands and ends my life. I run towards the Huey shouting " I will not let this happen" and take the ghillie out. After I take off it turns out he was one the admin´s friends with some admin powers. He starts saying he was talking on direct communication he was going to save me and some hero wannabe talk and I would get banned for this, I end up giving up on the server when I realized I had a bunch of crybabies on my hands. I ended up posting this footage but it didn´t take long for the player in question to threat me on my own channel.

My tip for DayZ players outhere that don´t want to deal with other players or bandits please before you start you own survivor only server, take in mind to create a forum, use passwords or white lists, and do not buy DayZ standalone if you are not ready.

Here is the video.     http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8Rzcj2ulcA

• Like 7

OF3wa0v.jpg

Classic!

It's refreshing to see one of these topics that's actually supported by evidence for a change.

Edited by mZLY
  • Like 14

He deleted his comment. Lol.

LOL :D

• Like 1

I'm not gonna get any more involved than I already have but trust me, he has no idea what he's talking about.

The intro music is potentially a copyright violation put you have the right to record video and/or audio in any public space (including his DayZ server), so you aren't violating his rights in any way.

I'd just block him on YouTube and be done with it.

Yea I will, thank you for the advice I will change the music on m

I'm not gonna get any more involved than I already have but trust me, he has no idea what he's talking about.

The intro music is potentially a copyright violation put you have the right to record video and/or audio in any public space (including his DayZ server), so you aren't violating his rights in any way.

I'd just block him on YouTube and be done with it.

Thank you for the advice I will, and also change my music in present and future videos just in case.

He deleted his comment. Lol.

what was comment? any guy see this one? must be good one for make him delete :D

• Like 1

tell him no image or video of him personally is involved therefore he is not exposed in his so called way, due to reading his youtube comments he is as retarted as he looks, this is a game and if he means by voice chat then tell him its in the arma terms and conditions that if someone is recorded within the game it's allowed... also he just removed all his comments or you did but if he did thats just hilarious lol and could you tell me the name of the song at the start of your intro?

OF3wa0v.jpg

Classic!

It's refreshing to see one of these topics that's actually supported by evidence for a change.

• Like 1

You can see it in mZLY's first post in this thread.

E: Damn, Soulhunter beat me to it :D

Edited by narkoman14
  • Like 1

thankyou, :beans:  I see this one but don't make connect  :huh:

tell him no image or video of him personally is involved therefore he is not exposed in his so called way, due to reading his youtube comments he is as retarted as he looks, this is a game and if he means by voice chat then tell him its in the arma terms and conditions that if someone is recorded within the game it's allowed... also he just removed all his comments or you did but if he did thats just hilarious lol and could you tell me the name of the song at the start of your intro?

He removed all of his comments and since he did I blocked him for good, his first comment is still here though, I guess it´s one for the archives.

So i read your post on the DayZ Forums, first of all, there are many lies on there you silly little child.

'The Huey starts landing, I get hit and become infected, the chances of survival are slim my best chance is to take down the ghillied pilot before he lands and ends my life'

I said to you, in direct chat that i was coming to help you, over VOIP, so this is a lie, you silly child.

'I run towards the Huey shouting " I will not let this happen" and take the ghillie out.'

This is also untrue, what you actually said was 'I'm Infected' to which i replied, i have Anti-Biotics,'

What i have done on your channel is not Threatening you, i asked you politely to remove the video, unfortunantly, you replied with a simple lol, a huge sign of immaturity, but seriously kid, don't lie to make it seem like i'm the bad guy, when i was trying to help you out, i recorded this too, as i am also a youtuber and the owner of the server and my good friend indeed heard me say what i said and he stated that you where being 'Unfair' and 'Childish' and he wouldnt have that on his server as the server was clearly Non-PVP this is stated on the old start-up splash screen when you join, you broke the rules and in turn you where banned,

Don't lie because liars are Always found out, i did not upload my footage of you out of curiosity for you, you where banned for breaking the rules, if you want to be a bandit and kill people, go on a server that is PVP not Our private hive NON - PvP server.

Your video has now been officially reported for breaching my privacy and harassment, You have about 24 hours until youtube read my claim and decide what to do, if the video is kept up by youtube i will contact you again and i will contact a lawyer and we will have to settle this legally, ofcourse if you are under a certain age which i am sure you are, your parents will have to be involved.

-Niall

This happens way to much. Good thing it's recorded and we get to see the ignorance on YouTube.

I would love it if there would be "official" servers for the Standalone. Where the experience of lets say a 100 people isn't at the mercy of 1 admin and his mood/morality.

Edited by PXXL
  • Like 4

So i read your post on the DayZ Forums, first of all, there are many lies on there you silly little child.

'The Huey starts landing, I get hit and become infected, the chances of survival are slim my best chance is to take down the ghillied pilot before he lands and ends my life'

I said to you, in direct chat that i was coming to help you, over VOIP, so this is a lie, you silly child.

'I run towards the Huey shouting " I will not let this happen" and take the ghillie out.'

This is also untrue, what you actually said was 'I'm Infected' to which i replied, i have Anti-Biotics,'

What i have done on your channel is not Threatening you, i asked you politely to remove the video, unfortunantly, you replied with a simple lol, a huge sign of immaturity, but seriously kid, don't lie to make it seem like i'm the bad guy, when i was trying to help you out, i recorded this too, as i am also a youtuber and the owner of the server and my good friend indeed heard me say what i said and he stated that you where being 'Unfair' and 'Childish' and he wouldnt have that on his server as the server was clearly Non-PVP this is stated on the old start-up splash screen when you join, you broke the rules and in turn you where banned,

Don't lie because liars are Always found out, i did not upload my footage of you out of curiosity for you, you where banned for breaking the rules, if you want to be a bandit and kill people, go on a server that is PVP not Our private hive NON - PvP server.

Your video has now been officially reported for breaching my privacy and harassment, You have about 24 hours until youtube read my claim and decide what to do, if the video is kept up by youtube i will contact you again and i will contact a lawyer and we will have to settle this legally, ofcourse if you are under a certain age which i am sure you are, your parents will have to be involved.

-Niall

I never see butthurt like this one :D

• Like 6

-Niall

Not only does he retain the rights to record and display his gameplay whether it contains you or not, but you are not even targeted in particular in the video, your server is. Unless you are claiming to BE your server, he isn't "harassing" anyone. As I posted on the video, it would arguably be criticism, which is not against YouTube's terms of policy, nor does it contain anything strictly hateful, nor invokes anybody to do so, either.

However, I'd like to know if your server's a private or public hive. If it's a public, You and I will need to have a little chat over what constitutes a ban, friendo, because I don't think you got the memo.

Also, his video has neither product placement nor advertisements, so the music at the beginning can easily fall under Fair use.

Edited by Rage VG
  • Like 9

Not only does he retain the rights to record and display his gameplay whether it contains you or not, but you are not even targeted in particular in the video, your server is. Unless you are claiming to BE your server, he isn't "harassing" anyone. As I posted on the video, it would arguably be criticism, which is not against YouTube's terms of policy, nor does it contain anything strictly hateful, nor invokes anybody to do so, either.

However, I'd like to know if your server's a private or public hive. If it's a public, You and I will need to have a little chat over what constitutes a ban, friendo.

Also, his video has neither product placement nor advertisements, so the music at the beginning can easily fall under Fair use.

The server is Private Hive and has NOTHING to do with you.

-Niall

-Niall

If it's private hive, I may not have any part in its operations, but I'm still fully within my right to criticize, as is the aforementioned video.

• Like 5

-Niall

Regardless, it's actually you who is harassing the uploader.

Edited by mZLY
  • Like 6

http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/harassment

You sound like a kid yourself, claiming to have legal grounds. Even if you did have legal grounds to sue the OP, which you don't, I'm sure you won't retain a lawyer after you get the lawyer's retainer price and a layout of legal fees; however, hypothetically if you were dumb enough to go ahead and retain a lawyer, what would you sue for? OP has caused you no compensatory/punitive damages, and no, being butt hurt doesn't count.

Edit: OP, edit your video so you can monetize it. If this douchebag gets your video removed you can theoretically turn around and sue him for harassment, loss revenue, emotion distress, and possibly slander.

Edited by delta5
  • Like 5

this niall sound like ultimate bad admin >:(

is shit when is not possible for make trust in admins who make abuse of power, is ruin dayz same like pussy guys  hacker :huh:

I hope this shit is end with SA :thumbsup:

• Like 6

This in no way constitutes anything close to ban.

Whether this was banditry or not, it's fair game. The man saw the opportunity to nab a heli and a DMR and he took it, I congratulate OP on his recent success.

Note to Niall: New spawns have nothing to lose, and everything to gain, so don't get butthurt when you land next to one and he kills you.

This Niall person, however, has no idea what he is talking about, OP has done nothing wrong in the making of this video, so I guarantee the video will stay up and YouTube will take no action. 

Edited by Commander Spoon
  • Like 6

If it's private hive, I may not have any part in its operations, but I'm still fully within my right to criticize, as is the aforementioned video.

If i feel harassed by the video it is within my rights to contact YouTube and report the video, i have dealt with cases like this before, and if you watch the text chat in the video, not only is the user insulting but is also abusive towards me, and that was not it all there was a transition during the video that skips out some of his rather hateful and immature comments, that may be too vicious for this forum, unfortunantly, you and every other user here other than Supa Sand, doesn't have any idea whats happened and the fact Supa Sand posted first is unfortunate, because you are all feeding off his lies, i'm just another DayZ Player that is retaining his rights, and if i feel harassed by this video then i am very much entitled to report the video and take it step by step from there, and that is what i will do.

-Niall

-snip- because tl;dr nobody cares

Look guys, it's your friendly internet tough guy!