rocket

DayZ Developer Blog 3rd August 2013

Why is every frigging Vehicle Burnt out ???

Because they're more bothered with the zombies and the multiplayer server architecture before adding cars and the sufficient driving animations/code.

Because they're more bothered with the zombies and the multiplayer server architecture before adding cars and the sufficient driving animations/code.

Not talking about the drivability. its as if some fucking pyromaniac went around and set fire to every car

• Like 1

Not talking about the drivability. its as if some fucking pyromaniac went around and set fire to every car

There's no point adding un-wrecked cars in the game if you can't do anything with them yet. Also we've only seen 1 village so far and therefore have seen the same burned out car repeatedly, there will most likely be other cars which less degradation around the map, we just haven't seen them yet.

Well that happens in riots so something really bad has happened when there are so many of those burned vehicles.

there will most likely be other cars which less degradation around the map, we just haven't seen them yet.

Or Not

Or Not

there will most likely be other cars with* less degradation around the map, we just haven't seen them yet.

Even if all of the aesthetic cars are burned out, that adds to the story, everyone with a working car got the fuck out whilst they could, they may have been infected and crashed mid-flee. The military may have blown cars up to stop the spread, there could have been riots/fights on the streets. It just makes the semi-functional cars all the more important.

• Like 1

hey...remember me posting my inbox with "I regret nothing" under it?....

2wgub8i.png

• Like 1

Even if all of the aesthetic cars are burned out, that adds to the story, everyone with a working car got the fuck out whilst they could, they may have been infected and crashed mid-flee. The military may have blown cars up to stop the spread, there could have been riots/fights on the streets. It just makes the semi-functional cars all the more important.

A fair explanation

Hey, have you noticed that your last 4 posts were completly off-topic and ignored by everyone?

yes an I don't care :)

Hey, have you noticed that your last 4 posts were completly off-topic and ignored by everyone?

this is a topic about a dev-blog....I am posting dumb feedback given in the comments of said dev-blog that is not "completly off-topic"....more..."barely on-topic"

yes an I don't care :)

Like everyone else

this is a topic about a dev-blog....I am posting dumb feedback given in the comments of said dev-blog that is not "completly off-topic"....more..."barely on-topic"

No, basically you´re posting complete irrelevant things.

And you´re doubleposting.

• Like 1

Get your fight to private kiddies.

And yes, off-topic posts there get downvoted, cus its why "downvoting" exist. So thats normal for those posts. (imo)

Dang ol', hol' on now, don't get fighting with thos' dang ol' problems with some dang ol' s-software crisis, global warming, dang ol'.

• Like 1

Dang ol', hol' on now, don't get fighting with thos' dang ol' problems with some dang ol' s-software crisis, global warming, dang ol'.

that is the greatest thing I've ever read. +1

Like everyone else

No, basically you´re posting complete irrelevant things.

And you´re doubleposting.

but it's not completely irrelevant because it's from the Dev blog....irrelevant and useless are different things my darling

The double post was a mistake

Edited by RekliSnipez

but it's not completely irrelevant because it's from the Dev blog....irrelevant and useless are different things my darling

The double post was a mistake

Your becoming VERY annoying

then ignore me <3

exactly the same could be said for you.

then ignore me <3

exactly. it's not like you were doing them any harm, and the post was vaguely on topic. also what with there being 26 pages on this thread it wouldnt matter anyway. this is my first post on the matter and will be my last as i dont want to de-rail the thread.

Edited by elf cakes
  • Like 2

exactly the same could be said for you.

And you

And you

honestly, i get 3 warning points and people who behave like this guy get nothing? do admins actually read the posts or just search the page for the word 'faggot' and give whoever wrote it a warning point?

Edited by elf cakes

honestly, i get 3 warning points and people who behave like this guy get nothing? do admins actually read the posts or just search the page for the word 'faggot' and give whoever wrote it a warning point?

Ha ha ha , get over it kiddo

Ha ha ha , get over it kiddo

childish response.