CubeZ123

DayZ Standalone?

Shhhhhhh! We do not speak it's name! It might get angry and not come out for another three months...

• Like 3

Agree game will not be out till next year. Do some research watch some E3 footage that is worse then current DAYZ. So somehow they are adding in all this stuff and having it packaged ready in a month lol don't think so.  The zombies are not even working correctly. They are still redoing the whole damage system. They have a working map and loot system at this point which characters who you can dress up like a barbie... Yeah should be out soon lol

yes I am. the game is in to early development. I just wish Dean can stop bullshitting people and tell them not to expect the alpha this year.

16 posts on the forum, knows the SA won't be out this year. Seems legit.

You know as much as we do, so sit down and shut up. I find it funny that the only people that ever throw out any 'info' about the SA are people with under 50 posts. The SA has been in development for a long while (aka the DECEMBER release date LAST YEAR). If they were even slightly thinking about releasing LAST YEAR, what does that tell you about its progress? What do you think they were gonna release? Pac-Man 2?

Rocket is doing what he can, he isn't the whole team. I just wish brainless twits like you would hop off his ass and stop jumping to conclusions. You act like Dean Hall IS the DayZ dev team, and whenever something goes wrong he is the sole person to blame. Honestly he has more balls than most of the people in the community for taking the heat this long and not going crazy.

• Like 1

Agree game will not be out till next year. Do some research watch some E3 footage that is worse then current DAYZ. So somehow they are adding in all this stuff and having it packaged ready in a month lol don't think so.  The zombies are not even working correctly. They are still redoing the whole damage system. They have a working map and loot system at this point which characters who you can dress up like a barbie... Yeah should be out soon lol

You honestly think that is going to take 5+ months? No. Plus, this is an APLHA. Rocket has said himself that people shouldn't be expecting much from the Alpha, and not to buy into it for a few months after release if you want a full game. In my honest opinion, NOBODY should be this excited. 90% of the people that buy SA alpha are going to bitch and moan about how shitty it is, and about how it isn't a full game... EVEN THOUGH Rocket clearly stated that it wouldn't be a full game.

They could go ahead and post this in the cart when people go to buy it:

ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA

What would happen? People would still bitch about it.

• Like 4

You honestly think that is going to take 5+ months? No. Plus, this is an APLHA. Rocket has said himself that people shouldn't be expecting much from the Alpha, and not to buy into it for a few months after release if you want a full game. In my honest opinion, NOBODY should be this excited. 90% of the people that buy SA alpha are going to bitch and moan about how shitty it is, and about how it isn't a full game... EVEN THOUGH Rocket clearly stated that it wouldn't be a full game.

They could go ahead and post this in the cart when people go to buy it:

ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA ALPHA

What would happen? People would still bitch about it.

Good words! :D

So? Can't see anything. 

The thing is, if they set a release date, we wont need to scavenge to know. 

We WILL know like SUPER FAST. 

It will be released on the 1st of August or the 21st of August. If not the 1st of August then necessarily the 21st, since that date is scheduled to release it to the public for Bohemia.

Do some research watch some E3 footage that (it) [DayZ Standalone] is worse then current DAYZ.

Get out of here. RIGHT NOW! You are a disgrace to this whole forum. Dean Hall must be turning in his bed in his 20 million dollar castle in Australia, reading this stupidity.

Oh Lord, Dean Hall, do not forsake humanity because of one of us being rotten. Great Lord of the sky, Dean Hall, show your mercy!

*falls to my knees and start praying*

I don't know what you're seeing with these links. There is nothing there to even hint SA actually releasing.

They are merely announcing playable versions that are going to be at gamecom, not hinting at a release of the game at all.

Washing the shame off your face that you got from making such a silly post?

vn58.jpg

No, I'm merely at a loss for words at how ignorant some people are. :D

I love this thread, it is proof that a lack of information can lead to wild speculation.

Here is the short answer, none of us know when this game is going to come out. If you say you know for a fact then you are just blowing hot air. If you make a guess, fine it is just a guess no matter how educated.

I stopped guessing when I looked like an idiot around Christmas, I was given a ray of hope with an invite (that was never followed up) and since then have stopped guessing. My favorite pathological guesser is Degrasio (sp), that poster has been positive on more than one occasion and has constantly been wrong. We have all been there (except the saints on here) but learn from your mistakes and quit trying to guess the release date.

I love this thread, it is proof that a lack of information can lead to wild speculation.

Here is the short answer, none of us know when this game is going to come out. If you say you know for a fact then you are just blowing hot air. If you make a guess, fine it is just a guess no matter how educated.

I stopped guessing when I looked like an idiot around Christmas, I was given a ray of hope with an invite (that was never followed up) and since then have stopped guessing. My favorite pathological guesser is Degrasio (sp), that poster has been positive on more than one occasion and has constantly been wrong. We have all been there (except the saints on here) but learn from your mistakes and quit trying to guess the release date.

It's just a matter of guessing enough, eventually you'll have to guess right. We can definitely narrow down the release data between 2013 31-07 and 2020

• Like 1

Edited by orlok
  • Like 3

It's just a matter of guessing enough, eventually you'll have to guess right. We can definitely narrow down the release data between 2013 31-07 and 2020

And Half Life 3 will be released in that same span right?

• Like 1

And Half Life 3 will be released in that same span right?

I frankly do not think it'll be released. I don't know why Gaben would choose that, since it's lost money, but he has to have his reasons.

16 posts on the forum, knows the SA won't be out this year. Seems legit.

You know as much as we do, so sit down and shut up. I find it funny that the only people that ever throw out any 'info' about the SA are people with under 50 posts. The SA has been in development for a long while (aka the DECEMBER release date LAST YEAR). If they were even slightly thinking about releasing LAST YEAR, what does that tell you about its progress? What do you think they were gonna release? Pac-Man 2?

Rocket is doing what he can, he isn't the whole team. I just wish brainless twits like you would hop off his ass and stop jumping to conclusions. You act like Dean Hall IS the DayZ dev team, and whenever something goes wrong he is the sole person to blame. Honestly he has more balls than most of the people in the community for taking the heat this long and not going crazy.

Dood, you are a true dumbass. Your HERO Dean also said that he will update the community weekly on progress for the development. Why do you think he hasn’t said anything in the past month ? Simple reason is there is shitty progress on the development. In this week’s devblog we probably going to get something like "oh we added tampons and now when you bleed you can stick one up your asshole to stop the bleeding". There won’t be much more progress since E3 so get over yourself and prepare for next year release if we lucky.

Edited by The Jackall
  • Like 1

Dood, you are a true dumbass. 

Hello there

Please be respectful towards other forum members.

Rgds

LoK

• Like 2

You cannot prove that, so there is no point in trying.

the real question is morpheous is he the one ?

• Like 2

Dood, you are a true dumbass. Your HERO Dean also said that he will update the community weekly on progress for the development. Why do you think he hasn’t said anything in the past month ? Simple reason is there is shitty progress on the development. In this week’s devblog we probably going to get something like "oh we added tampons and now when you bleed you can stick one up your asshole to stop the bleeding". There won’t be much more progress since E3 so get over yourself and prepare for next year release if we lucky.

Releasing a game is big business. First you have to work out whether you are even allowed to publish the game (political reasons), then you have to check for copyright infringement, and then you have to get it copyrighted, and then you have to pay developers to develop it, and you have to guide them since it is your game, and then you have to get the final product (alpha or full release) evaluated by whichever institutions does that, to see which age group is restricted from the game, which genre it is, whether it contains bloody scenes and so on. And a lot of more work with his publisher, Bohemia Interactive, also has to be done.

And that's a lot of work.

Now, since most of that has been done already, if Dean says too much but cannot live up to those promises, then he will lose people (he already has lost many). If he promises too little then people will forget about the game.

There has to be a fine balance between letting people know and not letting people know.

Releasing a game is big business. First you have to work out whether you are even allowed to publish the game (political reasons), then you have to check for copyright infringement, and then you have to get it copyrighted, and then you have to pay developers to develop it, and you have to guide them since it is your game, and then you have to get the final product (alpha or full release) evaluated by whichever institutions does that, to see which age group is restricted from the game, which genre it is, whether it contains bloody scenes and so on. And a lot of more work with his publisher, Bohemia Interactive, also has to be done.

And that's a lot of work.

Now, since most of that has been done already, if Dean says too much but cannot live up to those promises, then he will lose people (he already has lost many). If he promises too little then people will forget about the game.

There has to be a fine balance between letting people know and not letting people know.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmubwTmbXww&feature=player_embedded

so you agree with me? next year it is then......

Edited by The Jackall

Where did August 21st come from?