rocket

Where are all the devblogs?

Note taken...

fun fact: there is not a single accent in Austria, home-country of Adolf H., to which his own one could be assigned to. He pretty much created it (or more probably Goebbels). Therefore when ppl try to speak "like germans" they in fact speak only like Adolf H.

Edited by joe_mcentire

fun fact: there is not a single accent in Austria, home-country of Adolf H., to which his own one could be assigned to. He pretty much created it. Therefore when ppl try to speak "like germans" they in fact speak only like Adolf H.

*Shifty eyes*...

I knew that...

Nothing going on here...nothing at all...

Edited by Wolfensteinsaurus

*Shifty eyes*...

I knew that...

Nothing going on here...nothing at all...

hey it was just a fun fact....a FUN fact...FUN like in FUNeral...

Edited by joe_mcentire

Wow... I just don't know anymore. The last page of this thread is awful. Maybe this thing should be in the graveyard. It's turned into some kind of catch-all. 

It's pretty funny when you're high though

Beer helps too

I gave it all up years ago, now I see why I stayed away from this thread.

Sorry back on topic any sign of the devblog? I don't know if my heart could take another crushing.

Man, people are really rage-y now-a-days. Its ready when its ready. Calm down

I'm quite mad that you said that... stupidhead.

Forum team has been gone for a long time now, pretty sure that they are called to help the devblog :3 (They were gone time by time today and yesterday) Just an assumption though.

I gave it all up years ago, now I see why I stayed away from this thread.

Sorry back on topic any sign of the devblog? I don't know if my heart could take another crushing.

Sorry, this is an announcement thread announcing another announcement on the Devblog. You might want to come back in a week.

Edited by Recalibar
  • Like 1

You have one hidden post because it's about Take on Mars asking for the release date.  There's a Take on Mars thread for that.

Well why wasnt I notified?

I dont see any other off topic posts being deleted?

Edited by nicefish

So... wheres the antibiotics devblog?

Edited by ratava

It actually happened to me as well after I posted a video featuring a pretty accurate description of Call of duty montages as a joke describing what I was doing to pass the time until the Standalone/Devblog. You just didn't catch them. Made me feel kinda like this guy:

I gave beans after I saw your post earlier, made me feel less lonely/misunderstood/probably just as annoying.

Edited by Recalibar
  • Like 3

aaaaaaaaand it's Friday :D judgement day.

aaaaaaaaand it's Friday :D judgement day.

Well we have to wait a few more hours because it's still around 8am in the Czech Republic, and usually I get to read the devblog on a saturday morning from where I live. (GMT +8) 

Edited by Jgut90
  • Like 1

Hi, can you use the PM function to sort issues like this instead of compounding the issue by making more off topic posts, thanks.

When a post is hidden you're supposed to receive an automatic notification, I think it's having some issues since the hack though.  Should be fixed soon.

TBH I don't understand your problem.  You seem to be hinting at the fact you've been censored.  You made a post asking about the Take on Mars release date on a DayZ thread and it got hidden for being off topic.  It's the only post you've had hidden on this thread.   You don't see other off topic posts being hidden because they are........hidden!

Edited by Fraggle
  • Like 1

if devblog appears this weekend i hope to see:

• at least something from the new health and med system
  • cherno and/or electro
  • something beautiful from zeds
  • one surprise
  • a big wtf? for many gamers to rant about
  • new animations / mocap footage
  • at least three new items
  • more crafting, besides combining A+B
  • Bigfoot
  • a brewery
  • a devblog
  • Like 7

If devblog appears I want a devblog to appear!

When your Post is hidden or deleted there is No announcement to yourself the person Moderating it should actually let you know.

Question for Rockett or a  Developer

Re a Comment a couple of Pages ago Rockett said that he was having trouble with the Zombies running in Straight lines then when changing direction they kind of Pivot ( my Word) then continue on the next Straight line making the Zombies look kind of weird. Just a thought would slowing the Zombies down to just a little more than a walk help with this ?  Being an old school Zombie Fan I prefer Zombies walking anyway, hence why they have always been referred to as the walking dead. If Servers will now have thousands of Zombies at walking pace they will still be a big threat one would think

Another question for Sergei when will we be getting our Free Stronghold Servers ?   OOPS Wrong Forum ;)

It actually happened to me as well after I posted a video featuring a pretty accurate description of Call of duty montages as a joke describing what I was doing to pass the time until the Standalone/Devblog. You just didn't catch them. Made me feel kinda like this guy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mTLO2F_ERY

I gave beans after I saw your post earlier, made me feel less lonely/misunderstood/probably just as annoying.

Lol

• cherno and/or electro
  • one surprise
  • Bigfoot
  • a brewery
  • a devblog
This

When your Post is hidden or deleted there is No announcement to yourself the person Moderating it should actually let you know.

Question for Rockett or a  Developer

Re a Comment a couple of Pages ago Rockett said that he was having trouble with the Zombies running in Straight lines then when changing direction they kind of Pivot ( my Word) then continue on the next Straight line making the Zombies look kind of weird. Just a thought would slowing the Zombies down to just a little more than a walk help with this ?  Being an old school Zombie Fan I prefer Zombies walking anyway, hence why they have always been referred to as the walking dead. If Servers will now have thousands of Zombies at walking pace they will still be a big threat one would think

Another question for Sergei when will we be getting our Free Stronghold Servers ?   OOPS Wrong Forum ;)

As I said there's is supposed to be a system in place that notifies the poster automatically, it seems to be having some issues.  Should be fixed soon.

• cherno and/or electro
  • one surprise
  • Bigfoot
  • a brewery
  • a devblog

a just want to see everything in smooth motion and no reveals, only that it is going to be released soon and wait for all the surprises and new stuff!

Keeping a keen, weather eye on this part of the forums today... just incase :ph34r:

• Like 2

week nearly at its end and the devblog is nowhere to be seen.

it´s going to be a "i will work the whole nigth to finish it"-thing, poorly put together and showing sh**.

i really liked rocket in the beginng. but he has become someone who just talks...taking back his "internal" releasedate made me realize that at last.

he said when the "mmostructure" client-server-architecture is finished, the alpha can be pushed out? nothing happend so far has it?

he wants the game to make "perfect" for the "core-gamers", dont you think they could cope with the bugs still left? no rocket is scared that casual gamers will be disappointed and do not buy it, with all his "i dont care if you loose the hype"-talking in mind.

and no, i dont want to revive the discussion,what why when (not) happend. i just need to state my opinion once in a while..

and im nearly done with this whole thing. this upcoming devblog is his last chance to convince me that the game is going somewhere, although there is now reason if the serverstructure "works" like he said and hold the alpha back

Edited by BongomanConk
  • Like 3