Add Bigfoot.  And make it extremely RARE!   So rare that most players won't ever see one, ever.

But the chance is there that one might find a Bigfoot! 

• Like 3

DayZ is about immersion.

Not fairy tales.

Sorry, but no.

DayZ is about immersion.

Not fairy tales.

Oh fuck not that word again.  >:(

Oh fuck not that word again.  > :(

The great can debate -> the great bigfoot debate.....

Prepare your anuses....

WHAT?! YES!!! And NO NO'S!

How about Almas? They are REAL man!

Edited by joe_mcentire

i wouldnt mind seeing some people in ridiculous outfits, you know, the odd neck bearded hipster zamble in skinny jeans, wearing an ll bean backpack, or a zombie in a mascot suit.

theres football fields in cherno....and theres hipsters everywhere.

Edited by tomfacekillahhh
  • Like 1

Seems too goofy.  Easter eggs are cool and I wouldn't mind bigfoot.  But the only time you could possible see him should be at night and though binoculars or a sniper scope.  Encountering bigfoot close up and being able to kill him is too much.  

• Like 1

This idea and most graveyarded topics have both one thing in common.

Edited by LancerG2

Not bigfoot, but I would like if Dean would implement something. Maybe a genetic mutated monster or something that was created in lab. But Dean would tell nobody that he actually implemented such a thing. And it would be really, really rare. So this thing would be maybe seen in the first few months by some people. The people would argue if it is fake or not. They would find their own word for this mysterious creature.

Would be really cool. :D

Edited by Wayze
  • Like 1

Leprechaun......El chupacabra..........Pookah..........4 horsemen of the apocalypse..........Red Dead Redemption undead nightmare did Bigfoot well.

• Like 1

I am going to make a thread today about the "ultra rare in DayZ".  I was going to make it along time ago, but half way through typing it up, my sibling closed chrome.

Personally, I think that bigfoot would be too extreme.  But I do think that there should be an ultra rare "White Stag".   It would be a male deer that is all white.  It would in habit and small secluded section of the map and be so rare that no one would really ever find.  Encounter's would be so rare that most people would simply call them fake.  

• Like 1

DayZ is about immersion.

Not fairy tales.

Zombies = fairytales

Infected with "new" virus = fairytales

Big foot  = fairytales

So it basicaly fits right in.

But they should include the white version, the Yetti since this game is taking place in  East EU.

Himalaya isnt that far away (lol) maybe one got lost and came to Chernarus :)

Edited by marko4231

This idea and most graveyarded topics have both one thing in common.

how can the manliest of all creatures, beside Hetstaine and SausageKing, be in any way gay?! HOW? 

I am going to make a thread today about the "ultra rare in DayZ".  I was going to make it along time ago, but half way through typing it up, my sibling closed chrome.

Personally, I think that bigfoot would be too extreme.  But I do think that there should be an ultra rare "White Stag".   It would be a male deer that is all white.  It would in habit and small secluded section of the map and be so rare that no one would really ever find.  Encounter's would be so rare that most people would simply call them fake.  

DO IT!

Lol @ people saying Bigfoot is too far fetched in a game with zombies.

Edited by RoyBloggins

I know right, let's add unicorns that fly out of the sun every time your reload a weapon, and make the sky rainbow-coloured, and have a 100 meter tall robot that follows me around and quotes Jack Nicholson. If zombies are in the game, that means all this is fair game, right?

• Like 2

the infected** are highly plausible they're just mutated humans with a decease similar to rabies & necrosis...

Edited by RekliSnipez

I know right, let's add unicorns that fly out of the sun every time your reload a weapon, and make the sky rainbow-coloured, and have a 100 meter tall robot that follows me around and quotes Jack Nicholson. If zombies are in the game, that means all this is fair game, right?

Yea because I said let's do stupid shit like that. 

All I suggested was to catch a glimpse of a Bigfoot being a possibility.  And a highly remote one at that where less than 0.5% of the player base might see it.

Feel free to exaggerate some more though.

Yea because I said let's do stupid shit like that. 

Never said you did, what I was implying was that people could use the exact same argument you did to justify everything I mentioned. Just because one thing is unrealistic in a game doesn't mean that other unrealistic things belong in there as well. Why would you want bigfoot in a game about zombies? It would be just about as out of place as a unicorn sighting, which is my main issue with this idea, not realism.

Bigfoot is said to wander the northern woods in Chernarus.

Some say it has been spotted near the coast as far east as Kamyshovo and even on the island.