Blaster271

Can i run DayZ on a Windows 8 PC?

10 posts in this topic

So i recently been looking forward to downloading DAYZ and i already know how to download it by looking at guides on youtube. All i need to do is buy Arma II: Combined operations and download both of them, then download the DAYZ MOD. Now then, Before i pay my $25 to get the game, i need to know if it works for Windows 8. if not then i'll just need to wait till DAYZ SA is released and pray that it does work for Windows 8. If you have any idea if it does work for Windows 8 please post them. A simple Yes or No will do. No need to make any harmful or bad replies

:beans:  :beans:  :beans:

It'll run fine on Win8... I don't know why everyone doubts windows 8... IMO it's a badass OS. Fuck the start button, that shit got in the way anyway.

I play it on Win8 :P

WINDOWS8 FAN CLUB FTW!

Me want, how much is a Window's 8 laptop in the Republic of Ireland? i want it for DayZ

Edited by King of kong

Me want, how much is a Window's 8 laptop in the Republic of Ireland? i want it for DayZ

you could consult ebay. or amazon...somewhere with laptops.

I got my windows 8 pc for around $1000. I don't know what that is in euros or pounds.

Edited by R-Dog2422

I am running the home (not professional) version of Windows 8 and DayZ works just fine for me. Although I would recommend just getting DayZcommander (http://www.dayzcommander.com/) instead of trying to download everything separately. I got Arma II and all that installed through Steam, but then had DayZcommander do the rest. For some reason the Arma II: OA installed from Steam wasn't the right one so DayZcommander installed what I needed.

yes it runs fine on windows 8 I currently have windows 8 so go for it man