wild_man

Bandit Help Needed

is too many bandit guys play dayz solo style, like some lone wolf. me too I am love this shit  :thumbsup:

but some time is situation when I think 'shit - if Is one more guy for help me we share big win' or some opportunity is no good for one guy only.

I am think on this, I dont like clans, is too much politik bullshits and always one guy who is dick, I shot this guys face with lee enfield point blank before I leave this shit clan. :D

I want simple life to kill too many player, only this please B)

so I think to start new group, is not clan, is No Leader, is no name for this, is no badge, is brotherhood so strong we don't need this shit. B)   we don't play always together, we no make pretend for be some friend, maybe after we kill some hero guys together is become like friends. ^_^

we just make available for assist some killer for heal or give ammo  or whatever is need by bandit brothers  :ph34r:

it would be nice to have maybe one thread where bandit guy who is need some back up can post to ask something like

'Hey, I need 1 or 2 guys who don't give fucks in elektro'

any bandit guys who is interest can make PM to OP, no post here.

we can make one score system if one guy is come and give help you make post like

+1 guy come and do good kills :lol:

or

-1 guy was drunk for sure :huh:

is one idea, if you need help and you are killer bandit ask here maybe some guys make pm and give help :thumbsup:

Edited by KoS
  • Like 1

Only makes sense in Borat accent.  

• Like 7

Is the bandit base in Tulga?

I bandit solo as well, which can get me in trouble. As long as you dont actually talk like that hit me up. 

• Like 2

I bandit solo as well, which can get me in trouble. As long as you dont actually talk like that hit me up. 

is one problem I am talk only small English :(

good thing is I am understand every word for make pvP and kill guys :P

I am practise more every day to make better for write and talk eith guys, maybe we team up when my English is more improve :thumbsup:

lol

is tony make this for me :P  he is help me sometimes :thumbsup:

you crazy guy for sure :huh:

Edited by KoS

I need some help banditing, I am new and would like some help with killing, people, stalking people all that good stuff :)

KoS Do U Team Up With Others?

is true I make team sometime but only after I meet some guy in game and we make some fun in natural way :thumbsup:  

I don't like meet some guys after meet on forum, I try this one time before and guy was idiot, I shoot him after 10 minutes of listen to bullshit and now he don't say hi no more

I need some help banditing, I am new and would like some help with killing, people, stalking people all that good stuff :)

well, is sad to say but some bandit guys don't like to give assist,  I make this thread to make place for bandit guys to ask assist but no guy make reply :huh:

for improve this things you say here is my suggest for you ;)

#1 watch some good bandit player on youtube ;)

#2 make everyday practise for this things :thumbsup:

#3 play arma editor solo way and learn map 100% with no worry for player or zed

#4 play arma editor for use weapon and make practise for more popular guns

#5 next time you see one player don't shoot, see how long is possible stalk this guy, make sure always look around for other player stalk on you :o

#6 practise relax in pressure time, guy who don't make panic is always more chance for make win in pvP, panic is worse thing in dayz :D also use panic for control other guy, I make animal noise too loud and make him confuse, after he don't know what happen and sometime panic like bitch   :lol:

good luck for this, keep try and don't worry for fail sometime, is best way for learn and improve :thumbsup:

What server you play. I may team up stab back and lol  :)

What server you play. I may team up stab back and lol   :)

is good plan, this thread is bandit help need and if you want to make betray on bandit brother is good way for make fun :thumbsup:   :ph34r:

is why normal for me don't meet guys from forum. i play solo, with real life friends or guys i meet in game :thumbsup:

but after maybe sometime i make gamble and meet one guy see what happen, maybe he make attack on me, is ok, maybe i die :rolleyes: after i have one funny experience, same way if i make revenge kills. B)

maybe we make #1 team and friend for life, who know - is gamble

is why dayz is so great for pvP and trust some guys is same like gamble with life :thumbsup:  ;)

Edited by KoS

This thread was hilarious

But in all seriousness, I think banditry is a game played on it's own.

That suit is black, not.

KoS, what server do you play on? Not a bandit, but would love to read your words of wisdom in side chat. :)

I read this whole post with a smile, in a Borat voice. Thanks for the entertainment, was this a joke? Na I am kidding but it does sound like you could be a loyal guy .. 

Until you feel like I am acting as leader and you Enfield me in the face before you leave my clan .. 

Yeah, you're quite obviously really bad with your English.

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/141385-your-first-time-playing-dayz/?p=1399913

You're not gooogle.

Stop with this shit already... it's been said countless times that he got someone else to type for him originally but now he is trying to improve on his English. Why can't you just leave it at that, he doesn't troll at all and actually adds to the community.
  • Like 1

Stop with this shit already... it's been said countless times that he got someone else to type for him originally but now he is trying to improve on his English. Why can't you just leave it at that, he doesn't troll at all and actually adds to the community.

Next time you quote someone do it properly. My comment is over 1 month old.

• Like 1

Stop with this shit already...

thankyou for say this plex, I appreciate too much when guys make defend for me after troll attack :thumbsup:

My comment is over 1 month old.

but also is true what kichilron say, he don't troll me no more :thumbsup:  ;)

• Like 1

but also is true what kichilron say, he don't troll me no more :thumbsup:  ;)

Never trolled you. I just didn't want you on my forums. That's it. What that makes you think about me is your choice, but I don't hate you.

Next time you quote someone do it properly. My comment is over 1 month old.

Shit, sorry. I need to learn to read the dates of comments more.
  • Like 1