kevinlim15

A way to kill zombies without weapons

So I figure that the beginners will have no way whatsoever to kill dem Zeds, perhaps bring back the mountain glitch where running down a mountain real fast will cause them to trip and die? Or they take damage from crashing into things.

For the crashing into things trip wire or low fences should be allowed to be built to thwart zombies or set traps

Or even add a kick/push attack that allows you to push back zombies or melee them

Melee combat.

Did bear traps ever work on zombies - i never got the chance to try?

YES! although they are much more fun using them on players. just set em up on a corpse. although they are really rare.

YES! although they are much more fun using them on players. just set em up on a corpse. although they are really rare.

Hate to break it to you, but bear traps were removed about 6 months ago.

Hate to break it to you, but bear traps were removed about 6 months ago.

Found some couple nights ago.... In DayZero :p

Found some couple nights ago.... In DayZero :P

Have they actually managed to get them working? last time i tried in vanilla they only worked on the guy that put them down, which i found amusing.

Boobie traps?

Beanz cuz you made me giggle

• Like 2

their working on using fists.

Sounds like a good way to become infected :D

One of my biggest gripes with teh mod is that once you have a melee weapon (axe) and would like a releatively silent kill, it is a bitch to put your primary in your backpack so you can take the axe off your belt and go in for a kill. I'm sure they have a new mechanism for that though. 

Nothing hurts a zombie more than insults.

They're already dead on the outside so you got to hurt them on the inside.

Just punch a hole in a zombies head.

My strategy is to run down a steep hill and watch them catapult themselves to their deaths. Dem physics.

Edited by SmashT

I think being able to set up a tripwire to trip infected over is one of the best ideas for fresh spawns/players..(provided having found something like twine, fishing line from a house or shed) 

I imagine coordinated attacks of 1-3 players, (obviously ideal for solo use aswell)

1 player gets chased and lures the infected to the tripwire door way while the remaining players wait on the opposite side with the blunt/sharp objects to destroy the brain while the infected(s) is down

I think being able to set up a tripwire to trip infected over is one of the best ideas for fresh spawns/players..(provided having found something like twine, fishing line from a house or shed) 

I imagine coordinated attacks of 1-3 players, (obviously ideal for solo use aswell)

1 player gets chased and lures the infected to the tripwire door way while the remaining players wait on the opposite side with the blunt/sharp objects to destroy the brain while the infected(s) is down

It sounds like a lot of work and planning to simply trip a zombie. Wouldn't they just get back up after?

My strategy is to run to a bush and watch as the zombies can't punch trough.