TRW

You know you are playing too much DayZ when...

You know you are playing too much DayZ when...

- Driving home from work you spot a tire by the side of the road and immediately wonder if you have room in your backpack for it

- On same drive home, you see a black SUV parked on the edge of some woods and you wonder if it has "loot" in it and where the next exit is

- Sitting on the couch watching a DVD and you hear the faint but distinct sound of a helicopter outside, and immdediatey go into panic mode wondering if you can find some concealment before it arrives

Please share some of your own experiences and anecdotes...

• Like 13

-Making 'You know you are playing too much DayZ when...' topics on DayZmod.com :D

-Pressing Alt in an attempt to free-look in other games.

• Like 9

When you see a hill and try to focus to zoom in so you can see if you can spot any snipers.

• Like 1

If you're walking home, you see someone else walking home and you randomly start strafing around in front of them asking if they're friendly.

If you manage to break your legs on your bedroom door.

• Like 8

When a simple task like going to the supermarket can infact become a cautious and tense situation, any noise will force you to find cover.....

2comtzb.jpg

• Like 5

Like I said the first time we posted this thread:

You drive passed a row of houses and wonder which ones are enterable.

• Like 2

Hello there

on Weds I actually looked at the clouds above my garden and thought "nice volumetrics". Too much toh and a3 for me.

Rgds

LoK

• Like 2

When I cough.. Its Godamn it, im infected!! and start looking for something high to jump off

• Like 2

When you start trying to use your watch as a compass. (it turns out it actually works)

When you're sleeping, and you dream of finding a dead body, taking all of its clothes and items, meeting another survivor, and adventuring with him.

When you're walking home from the bus stop in the middle of the day and your thumb keeps twitching to hit the alt button to look behind you.

When you're playing ANY other PC game and you keep hitting alt to looked around.

- When smple tasks like going to the grocery store must require complete stealth and extremely high witts of your suroundings.

- Thinking that people are Zombies and you start running into random stores to loose them.

- When you only buy Canned goods and Soda at the grocery store.

Edited by HardlyThoughtOf

when you lay down in bed before falling asleep and you plan your next course of action!

Edited by 10-78Shadow
  • Like 2

When you're playing ANY other PC game and you keep hitting alt to looked around.

I do that *all* the time in any FPS. Im astounded no other game has picked that mechanic up from Arma.

When you see someone walk up to you and hide behind an object while calling out "Friendly?" to them.

When you find a mountain dew can and start freaking out about in the grocery store

I do that *all* the time in any FPS. Im astounded no other game has picked that mechanic up from Arma.

I used to play so much GTA 4 that in real life I'd try hitting R3 (or whatever you call the right stick) to look behind myself.

Or driving home, you see a trees/bushes big enough for a tent, and go thats would be a great spot :P

When you're strolling around late at night and see smoke from a chimney and instantly think it's a Heli Crash site.

When you start planning your day around server resets