infra

Dayz Intro/trailer

Hey guys !nfra^ here, been playing dayz now for about a year and cant wait for the standalone to come out, so in tribute and for some fun. i decided to make a trailer/intro for dayz... please feel free to leave your opinion good or bad, as i take all criticism and try and better my work from it. cheers !nfra^

• Like 27

Hey guys !nfra^ here, been playing dayz now for about a year and cant wait for the standalone to come out, so in tribute and for some fun. i decided to make a trailer/intro for dayz... please feel free to leave your opinion good or bad, as i take all criticism and try and better my work from it. cheers !nfra^

That trailer is amazing, very well done.

:P sounds like a drunk, depressed Darth Vader

nice vid very well edited and the music fits well.

hey guys cheers heaps for the comments, i've been discussing it with a few team mates about making a small cinematic series... with episodes around 5mins long(hopefully).. and each episode telling a different story about a different player.. for more up to date footage and responses subscribe to my page at : http://www.youtube.com/infraiw

Edited by infra

That was epic. Deserves a lot more views.

That was epic. Deserves a lot more views.

Haha cheers man, feel free to take the url and repost it on other forums if you feel the need :D

That was pretty good. What i really liked about this video is that you kinda did something challenging in the editor. Getting all those zombies in without frame drops can be challenging with someone who doesn't have a good computer. My only issue is, be easy on the pitch of the voice acting, it was too much. It made it hard to understand, at least on a mobile. Overall, really great!

cheers for the good support.. and yeah i did go abit over heavy with the voice, i kinda did a sound effect that i tried changing and wouldn't remove, i'm in the process of writing a script up for a mini series... discuss'd it with the team and they happy to do a bit of voice acting.. so i'f i can get it running along smoothly there should be atleast 6-7 episodes.. with a story about each character.. but i wont go into it to much more... i'll try and post the next video hear a soon as its up. if not visit my youtube channel at http://www.youtube.com/infraiw to see any new content i put up.. cheers !nfra^

Nice job!

Moreover I can see the crowd of Z's I would like to have in game in some situations.

Nice but what mod of DayZ was the video recorded on. :-) last i looked are zeds don't walk around with the arms up.

Nice but what mod of DayZ was the video recorded on. :-) last i looked are zeds don't walk around with the arms up.

I suppose it is the older Undead mod, if I remember right.

The attack animation of the Z's was the climbing ladder one, that was quite funny because during attack Z's seems dancing like the Michael Jackson ballet in some scene of Thriller video.

Edited by OldFossil

Amazing video! The only problem I have with it is the voice, but other than that 10/10 perfect!

I suppose it is the older Undead mod, if I remember right.

The attack animation of the Z's was the climbing ladder one, that was quite funny because during attack Z's seems dancing like the Michael Jackson ballet in some scene of Thriller video.

lol ty