SgtSneakyBastard

*DAYZ SA SKIN SUGGESTIONS*

Rocket and or anybody else that can help me with this would you please take into strong consideration the idea of putting up a ranch/cowboy(Cowboy Hat, Cowboy Boots, Wrangler style blue jeans with a belt attached with sideways oval belt buckle, and a plaid wrangler style button up long sleeve shirt for the days standalone game. Because I know I'm not the only hick playin this pretty game wishing there was this outfit. P.S. if any get the boots up at least and RedReloadedHD is awesome!

Yeeehaaaa!

No.

I'm not convinced being a cowboy really suits the geography of the game.

• Like 5

Engineercowboy.png Edited by Edoissimo

Cowboys in Chernarus? Awwww Yeah!

Since it'll possible to have horses, why not cowboys ? Not

It just doesn't fit in the game.

hmm... a bit too specific perhaps ?

I definitely want to see some kind of rugged redneck looking skin.. at least overalls and a flannelette shirt with bear feet dwelling in a shack and making love to dead animals or something like that (maybe not much emphasis on the dead animal interaction)

Could most definitely see myself in one of these traditional Russian dresses

2ue419e.jpg

• Like 12

id love to have a cowboy hat and run around naked.

......I'M SEXY AND I KNOW IT!

It's gotta be pink!

How about rewarding players who stayed alife for long time with some kind of survival skin, like the bandit and hero skin. This way players are even more determined not to die.

Could most definitely see myself in one of these traditional Russian dresses

-snip-

tcRXJQy.gif

Rocket and or anybody else that can help me with this would you please take into strong consideration the idea of putting up a ranch/cowboy(Cowboy Hat, Cowboy Boots, Wrangler style blue jeans with a belt attached with sideways oval belt buckle, and a plaid wrangler style button up long sleeve shirt for the days standalone game. Because I know I'm not the only hick playin this pretty game wishing there was this outfit. P.S. if any get the boots up at least and RedReloadedHD is awesome!

How about rewarding players who stayed alife for long time with some kind of survival skin, like the bandit and hero skin. This way players are even more determined not to die.

You guys do realize that skins aren't going to be in the standalone, right? There are going to be separate articles of clothing that you can use in different combinations. And even if these items could be found as separate items, I still wouldn't want to see it. As other people have said, this isn't America. I don't wan't to see Chernarus overflowing with M16's, Hummers and cowboy hats.

I don't see why cowboy hats wouldn't fit in... I mean there would have to be cowboy hats floating around in Russia, right?

Because I would personally be trying to be inconspicuous, not have a big target worn on my head.

Of all the cool outfits in the world, your biggest dream is to wear a cowboy outfit in Cehrno Russa. JIIIIIIIIIIIIIHAAAAAA SILVER :D

You guys do realize that skins aren't going to be in the standalone, right? There are going to be separate articles of clothing that you can use in different combinations. And even if these items could be found as separate items, I still wouldn't want to see it. As other people have said, this isn't America. I don't wan't to see Chernarus overflowing with M16's, Hummers and cowboy hats.

^ This. Why can't people understand the difference between a "skin" and a "model?"

I sincerely hope that for my own personal enjoyment, they DO include cowboy hats, since I already feel like shooting everyone I see in a cowboy hat as it is.

I would like to see a way to put up the hood on hooded coats and jackets. Its very simple idea but not many games allow for players to put the hood up or or down. And i think it would just a fun little option to include to make yourself look cool at night or when murdering someone.

I would love to see like... "real" stuff, like... baseball cap, hoodi, coat, sweater, t-shirt, sleeveless shirt, sunglasses, track-suit, i dont know... just... stuff you would really find.

No cowboy please.

People running around with cowboy hats, leather chaps... really? i don't like it.

(Just my opinion)

Edited by Makav3li