whatsmynameagain

Heavy pistol weapon idea

Heavy pistols are stronger versions of pistols. Hence the word heavy. How about adding an .44 AutoMag? It's a larger caliber semi-automatic pistol. It has the power of a magnum but they are really rare to find and the ammunition for them is really scarce.

• Like 1

i want that.

would also be nice to see zombie's head fly of when shot with magnum :D

Edited by h3retic

Big deal, pistols are pistols. Whats the difference? Its a gun, and from what I understand you don't classify pistols with "heavy" and "light". Its just a pistol, it'd be easier just to mention the pistols you want to see implemented by name. Not like anyone would care.

• Like 1

How about adding an .44 AutoMag? It's a larger caliber semi-automatic pistol.

Sounds like someone recently watched Sudden Impact.

kMlQzaI.jpg

Edited by Gews

I'm for going full Harry in day zed

<snip>

Don't you mean "full Rocket". 2u5dxea.jpg

• Like 7

Don't you mean "full Rocket". 2u5dxea.jpg

Hahahah thats great! You should send it to him!

Big deal, pistols are pistols. Whats the difference? Its a gun, and from what I understand you don't classify pistols with "heavy" and "light". Its just a pistol, it'd be easier just to mention the pistols you want to see implemented by name. Not like anyone would care.

Do me a favor and don't be such a douche on the forums, please.

Heavy pistols are stronger versions of pistols. Hence the word heavy. How about adding an .44 AutoMag? It's a larger caliber semi-automatic pistol. It has the power of a magnum but they are really rare to find and the ammunition for them is really scarce.

i think that such a pistol could break authenticity. it appears to be rather exotic...

but i think i see where this suggestion for "heavy pistols" might be coming from. maby you got annoyed by the pistols generally being very weak?

atleast i am. having to shoot almost a whole makarov mag into a person to kill it is just totally ridiculous. better enhance the currently available weaponry than to introduce exotic stuff...

.357 Magnum and .44 Magnum Revolvers I will vote for as new pistols for Standalone, simply because they fit in with the whole Hunting scenario and personal protection against large wild animals such as bears

• Like 1

Soviet Podbyrin 9.2 millimeter... is world's most powerful handgun.

Use whatever is common logical in a soviet state. I don't want any fancy 0815 .445 .455 or whatever that was not there in the first place like the gun in the quote.

Edited by Enforcer

Soviet Podbyrin 9.2 millimeter... is world's most powerful handgun.
The "Podbyrin 9.2 mm" is a fictional Russian handgun that was made up as a prop for the movie Red Heat.

Anyways the new patch notes say handgun damage will be bumped. From a gameplay standpoint that's good, from a consistency standpoint that's probably bad... whatever, I guess.

AFAIK there aren't many large magnum-type handguns produced in that general area and I doubt you'd be likely to see any either. A 9mm should do everything quite well enough...

• Like 2

Already made a topic related to this by adding the Idea of a S&W 500.