mattlightfoot

E3 and our attendance

I can't go in, they don't allow dinosaurs...still the game looks great, but to me the graphics seem a bit like warz, cartoony.

:o The Crew game looks sick!! :D

All I could think watching it was, that'd make a great DayZ map.

This will be my first time at E3 and I can't wait to play DayZ and see some other titles like Watch Dogs. Omfg this is going to be so awesome :D

I was going to say something about the medicine for the cough but good ol' Chabowski beat me to it. Also, my avatar is certainly not at all related to the recent Woolwich murder, I'm really quite offended that you even said that.

I wouldn't bother with him Instameeg.

Its kinda rich for him to have a go at your Avatar. When his is in reference to character from an early 1990's NZ film Called Once Were Warriors. In the film the character Uncle Bully is best known for raping his friends teenage daughter and causing her to commit suicide. Its a cult classic here in NZ, not sure if its that well known elsewhere, so I'd say he's prob a Kiwi (or one of those Aussies who pretend to be Kiwis and then give the rest of us bad rap :P). It's a powerful film though, worth a watch.

Anyway I digress.... I'm also looking forward to seeing how things have progressed :)

Edited by DickSharpe

Ask the Developers Anything! Tuesday's interview list.

http://www.reddit.co...days_interview/

mhzvqb.png

Q:Why do ATV jump and explode on bridges lol

A: That is a ARMA 2 related question has nothing to do with DAYZ and belongs on ARMA 2 forums lol

Edited by marko4231

Here's a livestream from a czech channel who interviewing Ivan about the DayZ standalone and Arma 3 right now :)

http://www.twitch.tv/hrejtv

Hop in if you got some questions

Edit: It's finished now. Perhaps there will be a cahced version available on twitch

Edited by PurePassion

Where is this interview being held? Is there a stream or will it simply be posted on reddit when finished?

as usual...it will be on youtube, then posted on Reddit and finally puzzled together and posted here on the official forums by SmashT ;)

• Like 4

Where is this interview being held? Is there a stream or will it simply be posted on reddit when finished?

will rocket answer only reddit-questions... :(?

what about ....us...

what about ....us...

We are the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world.

• Like 2

what about ....us...

Yeah. I don't have Reddit account and probably never will. Although they have gathered a nice question list that got high up votes so I don't mind that much.

• Like 1

now something completely different...

Has anyone else watched the arma3 beta streams ...The big island Altis is going to be absolutely amazing and I was wondering if they would probably use it for a Day Z Addon ( new map) in the future.

2pr62ip.jpg Edited by SmashT
  • Like 7

*snip*

I see dayz in the window! LOOK AT HOW AWESOME HALF OF THAT FIELD LOOKS!!!111!111 :D

• Like 1

pic

Oooh, that looks pretty nice, I was expecting a trestle table with a tin of beans on it.

Gamespot guy said he will get South Hall tomorrow and spent there whole day so no LiveCam Tour today in Bohemia's booth.

I really want to go to E3 someday, I hope that they change it so that anyone can go, like it used to be. Can't wait for SA

2pr62ip.jpg

reminds me of the survivor tribal council setup

The only thing really bugging me in that video is how the zombies are registering hits before they animate any attacks, even leaps. Alpha stuff, but everything else looks fit to go for a paid alpha besides that. I mean, can we still run from zombies in Standalone? Cause I'll be sad if we can't :(

• Like 1