Sign in to follow this  
ThOmAs_McCoOy

102ND Is looking For More People

Hey Everyone, Are group In dayz was pretty large for quite some time, the origins server we were playing on got a database wipe and everyone was pretty pissed about that (everyone spilt after the database wipe done by the admin of the server we were playing on, he was not the best admin). We all had houses (some of us lvl 2)and we had a huge base with battle bus walls and anything you could think of, with taking daily runs to salvation, we had about 10 guys on average each day playing. We have currently moved to another server (what is left of the group), a server with a good admin and nothing to worry about as far as data base wipes go. We already have a basic base up and a few houses and garages. If you wish to join are group (which I hope you do), you must be 18 or older, have TeamSpeak with a working microphone, be trust worthy and reliable (don't stab us in the back a week later or play for a day then never come back), and at least have 2 months of game experience (not saying we wont accept new people, but you cannot not be a complete noobie). Are group is all about having fun and being able to have a big enough group to where we can do anything we want to, like for fun just go kill players in a city for hours, go to salvation and kill everything or work on our base. I hope to hear from everyone and don't worry once you join our server after we talk with you, we will get you fixed up. Thanks, Thomas_Mccooy

• Like 1

Hey everyone,

Me and my team (102ND) are looking for some new fresh female players who would like to join us on the day Z origin server (PCGN) 142.4.215.185:2312 <<<< IP adress.

We are a mix between bandits/hero's who are in desperate search for some female players that would like to join us and rule the world ^.^

anyway if you're interested add me on steam and we can chat a bitt. We have Teamspeak with our own gaming community.

much love,

hope hearing from you soon.

STEAM: jaithe2e

*warning: we are all male's

• Like 1

Hmm. I wonder if this thread will crash and burn as spectacularly as the other ones asking for female players...

I hear steak is a female in the weekends

He calls himself Steakette

steaketteepicphotoskill.jpg

• Like 11

I hear steak is a female in the weekends

He calls himself Steakette

steaketteepicphotoskill.jpg

Friday through Sunday are always rough around the edges

Edit: Picture changed for you siiri pops I'll bean when refreshed

Edited by Steak and Potatoes
  • Like 1

Anyway, I thought Origins brought all the girls to the yard?

btw, I just learned I can take beans back and give them to someone else. Niiice.

Whuuuuuuuuuuuut?

Yeah, I ran out of beans so I stole back the beans I gave you and gave them to Siiri. She's a dreamboat.

Ahem, on topic. Origins servers need more female players.

Edited by SausageKingofChicago
  • Like 1

Yeah, I ran out of beans so I stole back the beans I gave you and gave them to Siiri. She's a dreamboat.

Ahem, on topic. Origins servers need more female players.

I prefer the term dream weaver but with this new pic complimentary who knows what i can catch atm.

on topic, females come on over to play origins in this vicinity

I want a blonde avatar.

on topic, it's ladies night on Thomas_mcooy's origin server and the 102nd is recruiting the fairer sex. Here's the IP 142.4.215.185:2312

I want a blonde avatar.

on topic, it's ladies night on Thomas_mcooy's origin server and the 102nd is recruiting the fairer sex. Here's the IP 142.4.215.185:2312

Siiri give this man a blonde avatar!

on topic, Thomas_mcooy's has what all you girls need on this origin server and the 102nd is recruiting the fairer sex. Here's the IP 142.4.215.185:2312

Edited by Steak and Potatoes

The end of the world is a sausage fest. Im hoping that steam standalone will fix this. I dont wanna live in a world where women arnt around to reject me.

Siiri I think Smasht needs a blonde avatar whilst your fingers are busy.

on topic, if we fill this thread with female avatars we can make it appear as if all is going to plan thus luring more naive females into the thread in a comfortable tone.

• Like 3

Did you really just hijack this thread and turn it into a Blond thread?

Me and my team (102ND) are looking for some new fresh female players...

What happened to the old, used ones? Do I really want to know?

Why do you want specifically female players anyway? Why are no more male players allowed to join you? Isn't that kind of sexist? :huh:

Edited by ApplejackDaniels

<<<<< Okay I'm cool now.

Edited by Rage VG

Did you really just hijack this thread and turn it into a Blond thread?

<<<<< Okay I'm cool now.

It appears so.

Ladies dont forget this is a one time offer only from thomas, blondes get instant access at ip-142.4.215.185:2312

*Sigh* I feel like im gonna get peer pressured into making a blonde cheshire cat

*Sigh* I feel like im gonna get peer pressured into making a blonde cheshire cat

You wont, you wont!

everybody's doing it terrible

I'm not sure about the post, kinda creepy lol all guys looking for girls......idk, sounds kinda pervish to me LOL

• Like 1

Arguably, I have become a Super Saiyan.

• Like 2

Say, who's that gorgeous blonde girl with the long, flowing hair and the great big moustache? Ain't she beeyoodaful!

Edited by Sula
  • Like 3