Sign in to follow this  
ThOmAs_McCoOy

102ND Is looking For More People

smashes.jpg

Smash looks good too with the wig

not enough beans in my inventory stand bye removing some from earlier

• Like 1

Firstly, Why do you want to play with girls? too much sausage making you feel a little bi-curious?

anyways this thread is full of win

-evidence-

Steak and inceptions pictures

Firstly, Why do you want to play with girls? too much sausage making you feel a little bi-curious?

anyways this thread is full of win

-evidence-

Steak and inceptions smasht pictures

on topic, come down and visit thomas's origins ladies invited server ip posted in OP.

Edited by Steak and Potatoes

on topic, come down and visit thomas's origins ladies invited server ip posted in OP.

Whats the policy regarding ladyboys?

Hey everyone,

Me and my team (102ND) are looking for some new fresh female players who would like to join us on the day Z origin server (PCGN) 142.4.215.185:2312 <<<< IP adress.

We are a mix between bandits/hero's who are in desperate search for some female players that would like to join us and rule the world ^.^

anyway if you're interested add me on steam and we can chat a bitt. We have Teamspeak with our own gaming community.

much love,

hope hearing from you soon.

STEAM: jaithe2e

*warning: we are all male's

Hello. As you can tell by my avatar's fabulous platinum blond haircut I am girl.

I look forward to ruling world.

I am definitely girl. I promise.

• Like 1

Arguably, I have become a Super Saiyan.

Nah, your hair isn't pointing up.

I would like to hear more about your organisation.

• Like 4

Good to see all the ladies here this evening thomas please fill us in with more detail.

Edited by Steak and Potatoes

I want a blonde avatar.

You need a blonde beard.

Edited by GOD™

Is Wayne Brady really going to have to learn how to use the Gimp?

Its your only salvation.

ladies night on origins ip posted by OP

Invasion of the blondes!

Had to use my other computer and learn to type in urls. I'm now a pretty princess.

Thomas is going to have to fend off all the ladies in here

hey everyone,

i am happy to read all those reply's to the topic :D very funny.

Just as a response to everyone.. yes we are very perverted in any way imaginable and yes we are sexist because we normally only recruit male players.

And yes it is very understandable some woman might not want to join just because of this very topic considering female players XD

Our group In dayz was pretty large for quite some time, the origins server we were playing on got a database wipe and everyone was pretty pissed about that (everyone spilt after the database wipe done by the admin of the server we were playing on, he was not the best admin). We all had houses (some of us lvl 2) and we had a huge base with battle bus walls and anything you could think of, with taking daily runs to salvation, we had about 10 guys on average each day playing. We have currently moved to another server (what is left of the group), a server with a good admin and nothing to worry about as far as data base wipes go. We already have a basic base up and a few houses and garages. If you wish to join are group (which I hope you do), you must be 18 or older, have TeamSpeak with a working microphone, be trust worthy and reliable. Our group is all about having fun and being able to have a big enough group to where we can do anything we want to, like for fun just go kill players in a city for hours, go to salvation or work on our base. I hope to hear from everyone and don't worry once you join our server after we talk with you, we will get you fixed up.

I am being dead serious about adding new lady's to our group. so please reply if you're interested and we can talk more. ;)

Been playing far to long with just guys and it would be interesting having a different gaming experience by adding some female's

I will also add out Team Speak server: nl6.ts3.instantvchat.com:11337

Edited by ThOmAs_McCoOy

I hope that's enough info ^^

now just wait and see... :rolleyes:

Son you get overrun by traps sorry to tell that.

still trying very hard >.< i promised my friends!

I wont give up.... NEVER!!!! <_<

Never give up thomas look how many beautiful women you created this evening

• Like 2

Whoa there.. I only join groups with level 4 houses. What kind of girl do you take me for!!?

Us blondes are high class put some ferraris and red wine in that origins server you got a deal

• Like 2