Mr Yoloswag

Best gun for player hunting

I was just wondering what everyone's favorite player hunting gun (or loadout) is.

My ideal gun for player hunting is the CZ 550, it can knock players out so you can run up and taunt them before executing them. It has a decent scope on it, very easy to use, high range and it just looks very nice.

My ideal loadout would be the CZ 550, M4A1 CCO SD and the PDW.

Edited by Mr Yoloswag
  • Like 1

Favorite at the moment is the CZ550. I think the AS50 is the "best" though, although I don't really like it.

• Like 2

The crossbow if you're a badass

• Like 14

If your playing on my server the custom SCAR MK17 sniper variant dominates player killing. Vanilla guns i think the DMR is what owns everything.

Side weapons PDW or 1911

• Like 4

DMR best all around weapon for player hunting-

Long range, easy ammo, fast action, and ofc NVG works on the scope :)

Edited by Drbane
  • Like 4

If your playing on my server the custom SCAR MK17 sniper variant dominates player killing.

The server I currently play on spawns them just they have little to no ammo,

But I still think the enfield is a very good weapon and I'd probably take it over most other weapons on the coast.

• Like 1

The server I currently play on spawns them just they have little to no ammo,

But I still think the enfield is a very good weapon and I'd probably take it over most other weapons on the coast.

Id agree in regards to the enfield. it is to me one of the most reliable weapons in the game. Im content with that.

• Like 2

Id agree in regards to the enfield. it is to me one of the most reliable weapons in the game. Im content with that.

Very good for ranged attacks too as I found out earlier in the last few days, it has virtually no drop up to 600m.

I'm considering droping my MK16 EGLM RCO for one and go on a rampage through a city.

I'd have to go DMR - knocks out at first shot but of course 1 shot kill in head! Also, I love the mil dot scope, and night vision is a great plus too. I also really like the M4A3 CCO. Has a nice fire rate and damage but also the flashlight makes a great touch.

Lee Enfield. Fairly common and you can't move far without tripping over ammo for them. If you can see the enemy over the iron sights, you can hit them.

Best used Stalingrad Style where you use buildings, trees etc. so that there is only a narrow firing tunnel between you and the target to avoid return fire in case you miss.

Shoot one bandit, relocate to a second firing tunnel with overwatch on the bandit's body and wait for the next bandit to show up.

• Like 1

Lee is the best overall starter's gun, for sure (because who wastes their primary on zombies?) but as for the "best gun for player hunting" I have to disagree with it, the M14 AIM and FN FAL are much better guns and I think there are better guns than those.

I still think AS50 + M107 rounds is an great (if somewhat distasteful) combo.

DMR if you want to be safe in your little bush.

Lee Enfield if you want a little face to face action.

Hatchet/Crossbow if you are super hard core.

M16 ACOG

Sure it is stanag so there isn't a one shot kill option. Well, with the scope option you can consistently do head shots with it up to 300m. With sites that are accurate up to 600m. If you get to within closer ranges, you can easily use it for close range combat. People don't recognize it as a "bandit" gun so manly friendlys wont shoot first if they see you with it, unlike a dedicated sniper rifle.

You can use NVGs with this weapon.

Edited by Theonis

the M14 AIM and FN FAL are much better guns and I think there are better guns than those.

I would use the fn fal if it's ammo was much more common than it is. :)

The M14 is a good weapon too, but currently most people regard it as a full pvp weapon and shoot on sight.

Still gonna stick with my Enfield and destroy/bury anything else.