Mr Yoloswag

Best gun for player hunting

Whichever weapon your best at is good.

Personally my best weapon is no weapon. Because my dumb@ss finds ways of killing people without one (and I am freindly btw, i have a hero skin)

Like the time I was blood transfusion the hero sniper on the cliff and accidentally knocked him off (I didn't know you can move people by running into them)

Or when I was trying to blood transfuse a new spawn trapped in electro hospital roof so I throw some flares on the roof and he was sniped instantly.

Or when I-....You get the point. Do yourself a favor and get your blood transfusions from someone else.

• Like 1

Well, it might not be my favourite, but Jesus Christ is the Double-Barrel fun to use. Most startling noise in the game, I swear. Creep up on someone, BWAFF BWAFF!

• Like 1

Well, it might not be my favourite, but Jesus Christ is the Double-Barrel fun to use. Most startling noise in the game, I swear. Creep up on someone, BWAFF BWAFF!

Yeah double barrel is a classic weapon. It may not be the best weapon in the game. It's probably the worst two handed gun in the game. But it still gets the job done good and its got style.

KOBRA KOBRA KOBRA KOBRA KOBRA KOBRA KOBRA

For moving situations/surprise kills or even when hurt.

I don't like using it but I always survived when I had it.

then:

AKM

If you miss the torso you will always manage to break a bone. + 1 point for the intimidating sound. "Bloum" - 'Silence' then a death message apears on the screen.

Edited by Drakan

Whenever I actually go out for hunting players I take good old Lee Anne.

Also it's fun to just take a hatchet and nothing else lie down beside the coastroad and wait for some idiot to come close up. It is so Hilarious when their legs break at the first hit.

favorite loadout

AK-47 5 rounds

m9-sd 5 rounds

coyote backpack (aka biggest backpack in dayz)

rangefinder

NV

really rare items here but ive collected all of them untill one dayz walking though elctro boom shot by as50

but if you find all you WILL be unstoppable (except by snipers)

I prefer the DMR most of the time, but M4A1 CCO is pretty good too. And I just loooove the revolver.

M40a3. :)

Over 1k m kill with it.... Gotta love it ;)

For sure the DMR.

No love for the m16acog? Quietest "sniper" rifle in the game.

Everyone wants fancy rifles like the DMR (which you can't zero your range, making it crap in my eyes) and M4 Holo/RDS. Tssk...

The best rifle has to be the Lee Enfield. It has common ammo spawns, high power rounds. If you can man up and handle the iron sights then it's a deadly beast.

My favorite is definitely the CZ 550. Easy to find, can zero, is deadly accurate, and knocks 'em out with one shot (most of the time). Ammo is plentiful as well.

If I can't get to one of those for some reason, I'll use the Lee Enfield.

Entry-level weapons is where it's at, guys.

I love the DMR. Each mag has 20 rounds and ammo can be found in many industrial and military areas. m24 rounds can also be used in it once combined. It doesn't have zeroing but has an adjustable zoom. This weapon is great for follow up shots and provides the same damage as any of the other military sniper rifles. Don't forget its night vision capabilities making it ideal for night sniping. Once the shooter masters the DMR's scope it becomes the most deadly sniper rifle in the game in my opinion.

Lee Enfield is the best all around bandit gun. They're everywhere, and it's not a big deal if things don't go your way. At any rate, when I bandit for loot I go full civilian. Once I have military gear, I take fewer risks in general.

I like all guns the same if they do the job but I understand about favourites. B)

Also for different situation. For me Lee Enfield is best sniper I found in game. I never found Scoping gun yet in dayz like DMR so I don't know if is better or not. :(

My favourite way to kill is very close to the players face. I like to sneak behind then make a animal sound in direct to confuse then I run in front and headshot. For this kill the best for me is Makarov because the players all know the sound and I know he must feel very sad to die like this. :D

Ammo for Makarov is in every house.

(which you can't zero your range, making it crap in my eyes).

Just cause you don't know how to use mildots and don't know bullet drop, doesn't make the gun bad. I know good snipers who've gotten kills up to 1500 meters away.