leviski

New patch coming soon to dayz

We got the all clear today from Rocket no changes needed :-). Were just going to wrap a few issues and do a weekends test and aim for Monday as release day.

Thanks

Ahh lovely! Well got Math exams tomorrow, then ill chillax in the weekend and i have some dayz off school next week, lovely time for the patch! :D

We got the all clear today from Rocket no changes needed :-). Were just going to wrap a few issues and do a weekends test and aim for Monday as release day.

Thanks

* [NEW] - Zeds hitting through Walls/Buildings should now be fixed.

Does this also encompass zeds walking through solid objects, or does that need to be fixed still as well? Once you fix that and make actual hordes, oh man, that's gon be a fun time.

Is zeds hearing still reverted to 1.7.5.1 R4aZ0r249? You removed it from the changelog, please tell me zeds will be challenging again in 1.7.7

Thanks

you're the man r4zor i look forward to you moving this mod along in it's journey of greatness!!

Thanks

woot!

w000

to new stuff

boo

to removal of my .50 cals T.T

Soon as the patch goes live im going to request a graveyard to this old feller of a post

Edited by leviski

perfect timing. Can't wait to check it out.

yeah, perfect timing...i head for 4 week holiday on monday.. :(

:facepalm:

Thanks

you trolled so hard right there ;)

Remember R4ZOR49 not to listen the majority if they bitch that it's too hard to survive. Let the people learn how to survive before changing anything unless it's really broken :) I want to feel like surviving against the zombies and environment after a full year.

Edited by St. Jimmy

cant believe that such a easy thing was overlooked maybe something wasnt quite ready or tey maybe wanted to wait until back from e3 how hard is it to upload a small patch ?

whip the manager

Come on guys. Steam is the most weird excuse. Since when we had to wait for Steam for something? I don't even have Arma 2 on Steam. That's really not an excuse to delay this.

cant believe that such a easy thing was overlooked maybe something wasnt quite ready or tey maybe wanted to wait until back from e3 how hard is it to upload a small patch ?

whip the manager

I think it's literally just as simple as the people that are responsible for it aren't in the office due to E3. I'm pretty sure a DayZ patch is extremely far down the list of priorities in the world of Steam. It does suck though for the people that've been waiting, oh well.