Sign in to follow this  
dulix11

Idiot people

I was looting in Elektro, lucky enough to spawn there, I reached the outskirts and sat down for a bit.

A group of 9 year olds on side chat are arguing and shreiking in their whiny little voices.

After a minute resting I head down to the supermarket, get some more food, and a handgun. Then these two kiddies say to each other, 'hey man, meet me on top of the elektro fire station man, hurrr' and at that moment, I facepalmed and pretty much every single bandit in the area (including myself) heading toward the fire station. I entered through the back (giggity), and headed up the stairs, where I found an M1014 with heaps of ammo for it. Now I am stuck in the tower thing, gunshots going off every where, so I head further up to the top floor of the tower and find a

Mk-16. I couldn't pick it up, and I'm 95% sure this was hacked, so I left it, headed back down, got into a 15 second firefight with some other bandits, which, unfortunately, ended in my demise. Oh well, I'm not making threads about losing my weapons, I wanted to hear read about your stories of idiot people giving away their positions, vehicles, or just people who suck. Really bad.

You want story?

ok!

Bandits.

Who can't shoot.

The end.

• Like 3

[sarcasm mode on]

Wow.....

Nice story....

[sarcasm mode off]

So you saw two weapons but refused to pick either up? tisk tisk >.>

Obviously, you're not a golfer.

Come up to the porch, grab a glass and some bourbon; it's story time:

Couple of my mates were telling me that a survivor approached them in the woods the other day; went on to shoot at them (wounding one) then started yelling "Friendly!" in direct. He then proceeded to ask for medical attention, they patched him up (like fools) and let him take their ATV. He drives for a bit, jumps off and kills one of them. Again in direct starts with "friendly!". Having learned a lesson (finally) the last remaining one of my crew tells the survivor to go to the middle of the roadway if he wants medical attention. The 'survivor' goes there, and is summarily executed. After this, my mate goes to his body grabs a soda and says into side-chat "mmm this soda is delicious".

Thus concludes story time with Uncle Jimmy. Finish your drinks and get the hell off my friggin lawn.

• Like 5

Then these two kiddies say to each other, 'hey man, meet me on top of the elektro fire station man, hurrr' and at that moment, I facepalmed and pretty much every single bandit in the area (including myself) heading toward the fire station.

9-year-old kids can occasionally be quite shrewd. Suppose they had no intention of going into the fire station, and just wanted to watch a town full of bandits converge on the place and shoot each other up? So that they could sit back and laugh their little tiny Joffrey Baratheon heads off. Not so stupid now, eh?

• Like 4

So you saw two weapons but refused to pick either up? tisk tisk >.>

I picked up the M1014 but couldn't pick up the Mk-16, because it was hacked in.

Had to make an account just because of the stupid this whole situation was.

Me and a friend of mine had just finished relocating our base camp because of some idiots that set up a base 100m away from our base. Appearently they didn't realize we were their almost next door neighboors so we took everything they had and left. Just as we finished some 12 year old kid starts asking in side chat "any1 at nw??" Now, about an hour before this some other idiots asked the same thing and were dealt with via Darwins theory of natural selection, through the form of good ol' cold blooded murder. So me and my friend, now itching for a little action, decided to do some shooting so I grabbed new M40 and my buddy his M24 sniper rifle.

By the time we had got to the airfield someone else had made contact with our idiot 12 year old telling him he was at the arifield and that he was hiding in the hangar next to the firehouse for fear of the bandits that had been killing people earlier. My friend and I had set up with eyes on the hangars area as well as the firehouse, he wasn't in there nor were there any zombies anywhere in that area. (Who the hell would hide in a hangar anyway?) So it was obvious this guy is simply looking to bait-kill the idiot 12 year old. We decided to try to be hero's in this drama and to wait it out for the idiot kid to show up and then kill this bait bandit before he could end the kid.

For around an hour we watch as the bait bandit sizes up his meal by asking him a stretched out series of questions that teach us that the kidiot is not only on his own, but without transportation or even a map (All done through side-chat, mind you.) It eventually came to the point where this kidiot shared with the server that he was literally lost. At this point, after face-palming, I tell kidiot to look up DayzDB for the map, where apon he says "oh im almost ther!" to which bait bandit, out of the blue tells him "Hurry! I'm Dying!" Somehow this kid STILL doesn't realize he's being baited and replies "OK!"....Only to get lost again about 10 minutes later.

By this point the bandits give up and start shooting some zombies in the checkpoint/second barracks compound. My friend and I didn't have good eyes on that area so we work out a route to safely get us set to fire when the kidiot says "im at nw" so then the bait bandit ran through the middle of the airfield for what seemed to be the firehouse and right into my friends scope. My friend had zero intention of letting his chance escape him after waiting so long, so he popped the guy in the head killing him in one shot. As soon as he spawned back in the bandit raged at the kid through text claiming the kidiot killed him, me and my friend laughed hard at this and kept our mouthes shut, but this is where I realized just how stupid this kid was, a stupidity that costed him his own life.

Rather than realize that this guy was killed by a bandit that was overwatching NW he decided to run straight for the hangars and loot them, getting a trail of zombies right on himself. Now, originally I wanted to save the kid just to be cool like that, but when this kid ran through the hangars, within clear sight of the bandits he should have known were there I decided he deserved to be wiped out simply for his pure incompetence, plus I figured the bait-bandit would quit his bitching about the kid. So when the kid sat down to loot some ammo in one of the hangars I lined up my dots to what I thought would hit and fired. The shot went just above his head saving him by inches, but his reaction was the ultimate stupidity that killed him. My friend and I watched as he jumped back behind that slight amount of hangar door that sticks out which just barely covered him and then, in his panic, began shooting the trail of zombies that had followed him in...with his Lee Enfield...we watched as he killed two of them and was eaten alive in the corner of that hangar by the horde of zombies that ran in right after his first shot.

The bandit immediantly replied "Kidiot! My buddy!"

TL:DR: Don't tell people where you are/going to on side chat or you will die.

• Like 1

On this occasion i myself and 4 of my buddies were the idiots. I will keep it short but sweet.

We were playing on Taviana and had stopped on the bridge to check out a vehicle so we could split the team into two sub-teams so that if one vehicle got hit then at least half of us would survive, when out of nowhere a car came speeding at us and tried to side swipe one of our members.

We, as i'm sure anybody would took this as hostile intent so we opened fire and watched as the dudes car burst into flames, we proceeded to move towards the vehicle to make sure that culprit was laid to rest on approach we seen the attacker crouching beside his burning wreck. Myself and the rest of the guys assumed he was trying to bandage and then he DC'd.

Not 20 seconds later " KAAAABLUEEEEEH", all five of us DEAD. The sneaky bugger wasn't bandaging at all, he had laid a scatchel on a timer.

Sneakiest dam move i have ever seen.

Good show whoever it was.

Edited by B()we
  • Like 3

On this occasion i myself and 4 of my buddies were the idiots. I will keep it short but sweet.

We were playing on Taviana and had stopped on the bridge to check out a vehicle so we could split the team into two sub-teams so that if one vehicle got hit then at least half of us would survive, when out of nowhere a car came speeding at us and tried to side swipe one of our members.

We, as i'm sure anybody would took this as hostile intent so we opened fire and watched as the dudes car burst into flames, we proceeded to move towards the vehicle to make sure that culprit was laid to rest on approach we seen the attacker crouching beside his burning wreck. Myself and the rest of the guys assumed he was trying to bandage and then he DC'd.

Not 20 seconds later " KAAAABLUEEEEEH", all five of us DEAD. The sneaky bugger wasn't bandaging at all, he had laid a scatchel on a timer.

Sneakiest dam move i have ever seen.

Good show whoever it was.

So he was a one-eyed demoman?

SUBTLE REFERENCE TO THE NUMBER ONE ONLINE HAT SIMULATOR

This one time on Panthera, I shot a little bird with an AS50. It fell straight down and exploded. I then ran away because I thought big foot might get me.

• Like 1

This one time on Panthera, I shot a little bird with an AS50. It fell straight down and exploded. I then ran away because I thought big foot might get me.

I shot a huey with an m107 once and killed 4 dudes including the server owner, got banned instantly

I shot a huey with an m107 once and killed 4 dudes including the server owner, got banned instantly

That sucks...

On Lingor I got banned by a kid who thought I TP'd behind him. I had spotted him in El Villon from a distance and then watched him blow up the ATC with a satchel charge, with someone in it. While it was exploding I started hightailed it closer and determined the direction he was moving. As he got close I popped up from behind a rock and shot him in the face with an AKM. About 1-minute later I was banned. About 30 minutes later I got the banned lifted, but boy was I pissed.

I hate being accused of cheating. All my success is done legally and with smart play.

Had to make an account just because of the stupid this whole situation was.

Me and a friend of mine had just finished relocating our base camp because of some idiots that set up a base 100m away from our base. Appearently they didn't realize we were their almost next door neighboors so we took everything they had and left. Just as we finished some 12 year old kid starts asking in side chat "any1 at nw??" Now, about an hour before this some other idiots asked the same thing and were dealt with via Darwins theory of natural selection, through the form of good ol' cold blooded murder. So me and my friend, now itching for a little action, decided to do some shooting so I grabbed new M40 and my buddy his M24 sniper rifle.

By the time we had got to the airfield someone else had made contact with our idiot 12 year old telling him he was at the arifield and that he was hiding in the hangar next to the firehouse for fear of the bandits that had been killing people earlier. My friend and I had set up with eyes on the hangars area as well as the firehouse, he wasn't in there nor were there any zombies anywhere in that area. (Who the hell would hide in a hangar anyway?) So it was obvious this guy is simply looking to bait-kill the idiot 12 year old. We decided to try to be hero's in this drama and to wait it out for the idiot kid to show up and then kill this bait bandit before he could end the kid.

For around an hour we watch as the bait bandit sizes up his meal by asking him a stretched out series of questions that teach us that the kidiot is not only on his own, but without transportation or even a map (All done through side-chat, mind you.) It eventually came to the point where this kidiot shared with the server that he was literally lost. At this point, after face-palming, I tell kidiot to look up DayzDB for the map, where apon he says "oh im almost ther!" to which bait bandit, out of the blue tells him "Hurry! I'm Dying!" Somehow this kid STILL doesn't realize he's being baited and replies "OK!"....Only to get lost again about 10 minutes later.

By this point the bandits give up and start shooting some zombies in the checkpoint/second barracks compound. My friend and I didn't have good eyes on that area so we work out a route to safely get us set to fire when the kidiot says "im at nw" so then the bait bandit ran through the middle of the airfield for what seemed to be the firehouse and right into my friends scope. My friend had zero intention of letting his chance escape him after waiting so long, so he popped the guy in the head killing him in one shot. As soon as he spawned back in the bandit raged at the kid through text claiming the kidiot killed him, me and my friend laughed hard at this and kept our mouthes shut, but this is where I realized just how stupid this kid was, a stupidity that costed him his own life.

Rather than realize that this guy was killed by a bandit that was overwatching NW he decided to run straight for the hangars and loot them, getting a trail of zombies right on himself. Now, originally I wanted to save the kid just to be cool like that, but when this kid ran through the hangars, within clear sight of the bandits he should have known were there I decided he deserved to be wiped out simply for his pure incompetence, plus I figured the bait-bandit would quit his bitching about the kid. So when the kid sat down to loot some ammo in one of the hangars I lined up my dots to what I thought would hit and fired. The shot went just above his head saving him by inches, but his reaction was the ultimate stupidity that killed him. My friend and I watched as he jumped back behind that slight amount of hangar door that sticks out which just barely covered him and then, in his panic, began shooting the trail of zombies that had followed him in...with his Lee Enfield...we watched as he killed two of them and was eaten alive in the corner of that hangar by the horde of zombies that ran in right after his first shot.

The bandit immediantly replied "Kidiot! My buddy!"

TL:DR: Don't tell people where you are/going to on side chat or you will die.

2n88m1e.gif

Edited by mrbravo66
  • Like 1

...I wanted to hear read about your stories of idiot people giving away their positions, vehicles, or just people who suck. Really bad.

There's a plenty of it, idiots are everywhere, moreover their mothers are always pregnant.

They are an integral part of the environmental hazards.

There are too many stories about idiots and idiocy, in my opinion these stories are not well worth to be told.

Take care and have safe trips in the Chernarus territory!

Cool story, bro!

To The Yard!!!

A month has flown by and this thread has not been yarded.

lol.

Seems to me like the little pip-squeaks were newbies that they used side channel's VOIP, and gave away their position, or a place where they would meet up.

So that they could sit back and laugh their little tiny Joffrey Baratheon heads off.

Yes a million times.

The Mk-16 being a banned gun appears as a loot spawn if a hacker/admin (< almost the same thing some times.) spawns it in being a banned gun the model will appear but picking it up will not work with out a server and client side mod. Like Rmod.