rocket

Pending Hotfix: Build 1.7.1.3

What about the brightness/gamma upping? Is it fixed or was it added back as a feature?

* [FIXED] Melee items causing magazine glitching and eventual server death (fixed)

Something to do with this?

- 1.7.1.2 server crashed. I come back. And my M4A1 camo SD' date=' NVG, GPS, Wirekit, Toolbox, M9 is gone. Inventory has items that i didn't have. Also i start with Makarov in my hand. I was middle of the forest. Weird that only the good stuf was removed by a bug? Backpack was still there with all the items in it.

[/quote']

From what i understand. Makarovs replace "hacked" weapons. And not to sound funny, but the list of items you lost DO sound very similar to a hackers survival kit.

* [FIXED] Melee items causing magazine glitching and eventual server death (fixed)

- 1.7.1.2 server crashed. I come back. And my M4A1 camo SD' date=' NVG, GPS, Wirekit, Toolbox, M9 is gone. Inventory has items that i didn't have. Also i start with Makarov in my hand. I was middle of the forest. Weird that only the good stuf was removed by a bug? Backpack was still there with all the items in it.

[/quote']

Maybe someone robbed you when your character didn't correctly despawn.

Great to hear! :) I hope it will be open for public this evening :)

Thank you rocket. If I was a female' date=' with a vagina and/or a womb, I would most definitely have your children.

[/quote']

HEY!!! I made that offer before you did! different thread I know, but still, ME FIRST!!! :P

So whats the ETA on this? Is it worth me waiting around a few hours?

[/quote']

From what i understand. Makarovs replace "hacked" weapons. And not to sound funny, but the list of items you lost DO sound very similar to a hackers survival kit.

Same thing happened to myself and half the server I was on NZ6 today after a server restart.

Btw the bug that I found out yesterday about is that empty cans can blur ur vision and make u deaf if you through them into the wall lol

[/quote']

Same thing happened to myself and half the server I was on NZ6 today after a server restart.

Same here, logged in with only a few items left - NVG, GPS and AK-74 Kobra all gone, handgun had also been replace by a makarov from a 1911... Shrugged it off and went on with my things as i figured I had looted it off people who had duped/hacked it.

[/quote']

This has also happened to me after reconnecting after a crash. Backpack was fine, lost main weapon, ammo, grenades, food, drink, bandages, possibly some other stuff I cant remember now.

My pistol was replaced with a Markov and I also gained some other stuff like a blood pack and some other medicines.

I see people talking about ghillie suit bugs and spawning in the ocean. Can anyone explain how that happens? ive found 4-5 ghillie suits while i have been playing this mod.. i have never seen anything unusual happen when i put it on? have i just been lucky or?

[/quote']

Same here, logged in with only a few items left - NVG, GPS and AK-74 Kobra all gone, handgun had also been replace by a makarov from a 1911... Shrugged it off and went on with my things as i figured I had looted it off people who had duped/hacked it.

Same thing happened to me and my friend on the ANZ 2 server. I had an AKM and a Revolver with heaps of ammo, water bottles, meat etc. then when I log back on SOME of the items in my backpack were still there and I lost almost everything in my inventory besides my equipment, such as the map. I was also given a blood pack, which I never had, and a Makarov with some ammo. I never hacked, nor do I know how to. Same thing happened to a lot of other people on the server. Also, I know the AKM wasn't hacked or duped by someone because I found it on a deer stand.

Thanks for all your work rocket - just mainly wondering when the ghillie/camo respawn ocean thingy will be fixed?

Yeah me too. Happend to me two times! Grrr!

Thanks for all your work rocket - just mainly wondering when the ghillie/camo respawn ocean thingy will be fixed?

Yeah me too. Happend to me two times! Grrr!

Read the thread guys:

ROCKET: - That is largely an engine issue. I'm looking at other options other than putting players inside another body. My recommendation at present is not to change skins. No eta on this, it will be new functionality.

:)

Rocket: have you considered making server updates mandatory within a few hot fixes? IE: you must be at least 1.7.1.1 after this hot fix or something like that, this way we can keep the servers updated with the cool functionality, have a choice for preference things (3rd person, cross-hairs)? Irrespective of that, really great work! keep it up man! (also get some sleep bro :P)

Fix "put hatchet in backpack" i lose my weapon m16 with m206, and when i write the "bug report" i die cuz i forget logoff, epic fail!! =D

I have a few bugs.

The first is I can't get to the side or global chat channel (or whatever it is that goes to everyone). Whatever I send nobody can hear on 'direct communication'.

The second is I keep getting disconnected, it counts and eventually disconnects.

Oh and one more, if the servers say 48 or 49/50 then I just cant connect it says they are full, but the number doesn't change to 50.

I have a few bugs.

The first is I can't get to the side or global chat channel (or whatever it is that goes to everyone). Whatever I send nobody can hear on 'direct communication'.

The second is I keep getting disconnected' date=' it counts and eventually disconnects.

[hr']

Oh and one more, if the servers say 48 or 49/50 then I just cant connect it says they are full, but the number doesn't change to 50.

the side chat thing is a result of the beta patch (required for the 1.7.1 update). as far as i can tell, this is an intended result and will not be changed. as for the direct chat thing, are you positive people CANNOT hear you? or they are just not responding? (possibly because they speak a different language or are unsure of how to switch to direct, or they just dislike you)

I tried to play over the weekend but my character was invisible and i was in a location miles away from where i logged. Has this been fixed yet?

Also i noticed that the status box that showed number of zombies in game and number of zombies killed had been removed... is this intended or is it a bug? it was useful too have that information.

the Direct chat only works if you are within 40 meters of the guy you wanna contact. 80m with voice