rocket

Pending Hotfix: Build 1.7.1.3

5 hours ago, morning for me I figure I'd give the new patch a try before going to work. I was having trouble finding a decent server.

Reasons:

- There where several that where not updated correctly (no debug window) and sometimes I got the message that they where running 1.7.1.1 while I was on 1.7.1.2 (even though they where named indicating they should of been running the latest version).

- I got kicked from one with the battle eye #46 error (first time I got that, used to get #16)

- A few got stuck on finding host

- A few got stuck on the loading screen (before lobby)

- One said to be running on a custom 'hive' not connected to the official DB (only one that actually connected and wasn't night, but since it was not connected to the official DB I just left)

- Others I got in but couldn't see squat since I logged off in a building and had no light from anywhere.

After several server connects I end up all they way on a beach near cherno with the same hunger and thirst indicators but no gear (not even starting gear). Since I seemed unable to find a server with light on it (even though if going by the time indicators in the server names it should of been) I couldn't see much except there seemed to be a hatchet right in front of me in the form of a shotgun shell.

I know you said short, sorry best I could do. Not sure if this is a bug or the feature you talked about, that reconnecting several times would be detected and 'punished'. Although I thought that the punishment would be death plain and simple.

Please do not post messages of support or abuse. You are requested to post only brief, short, messages requesting bug updates that have not already been posted by someone else.

I have an issue.

I read that we need arma II to play the version 1.7.1.2, how can i get it (im playgin trought steam)

Also, i use six launcher to play the mod.

Was the 1 hit knockout threshold raised/bugged? I've been noticing getting knocked out at high blood levels a lot more recently. (Within the last 2 weeks)

Or is it just my imagination?

Wow, haven't even had time to try out 1.7.1.2, and there's even a new hotfix on the way. Working fast ey.

Btw, I think it's been posted in the bug-forum and whatnot, but will the serious desynching-problem be fixed anytime soon? My friend and I played a while two days ago, and all of a sudden he was back at Balota Airfield, in one of the hangars. Which we left 30 minutes ago. Happened more times, not as serious though, just two-three minute desynching. Didn't have that problem prior to 1.7.1.

Great job though Rocket. Just a shame some turds can't seem to realize it's in alpha-stage and whine about things being buggy. I love the game, even if it breaks my legs for being too close to a tree :)

Awesome job, Rocket. Everybody appreciates everything you're doing. Looking forward to trying 1.7.1.3 when I wake up, Goodnight.

there is nothink about decreased loot after 1.7.1.2 or is it just me? cant find anythink in the Rog\Рог whatever castle? i feel hunger so i log in sometimes to find atleast some cane of pepsi,still no luck!i dont wanna die! QQ :P

Please do not post messages of support or abuse. You are requested to post only brief' date=' short, messages requesting bug updates that have not already been posted by someone else. You can ask questions I'll try to answer.[/b']

Can people not fucking read?

* [FIXED] Posture error can occur on stealth check ( https://dev-heaven.net/issues/33628 )

* [FIXED] Config error messages on popup (Caused by legacy classnames, error handling implemented to prevent this)

* [FIXED] Interior infected spawning inside of building walls etc... (interior infected now spawn inside correctly)

Was that the bug where about two to four zeds would spawn in some sort of a cluster, inside a building, not moving around?

Hello rocket i was a female and now i was somehow switched back to my black male character couple of nights ago, it even gave me that option male or female and so i selected female and i switched back to male, any fix on that?

Ticket placed: https://dev-heaven.net/issues/33643

Short request: Can anything be done about the rampant version exploit? People join servers in hordes running around invisible and with no zombies but can loot when other players are near (and killed them, just happened to me) while using a different version than the server. Occasionally you can even see the smoke coming from their weapons. Just seen one driving around in a truck - truck is driving but the seat is empty and you can hear him get on&off.

Also, sidechat is bugged for some slots, one of the kids was letting everyone in server know what was going on.

Maybe a forced upgrade to 1.7.1.3 after it's out?

What about the server crashes every 10 - 30 mins? Also twice i've spawned in and lost my main and secondary weapon.

Tho i've stopped playing 1.7.1.2 as the server keeps crashing out saying "no message received"

Was that the bug where about two to four zeds would spawn in some sort of a cluster' date=' inside a building, not moving around?

[/quote']

Yes, that's the one. Also they would spawn inside buildings and do some really bizzare things.

Was that the bug where about two to four zeds would spawn in some sort of a cluster' date=' inside a building, not moving around?

[/quote']

Yes, that's the one. Also they would spawn inside buildings and do some really bizzare things.

Excellent, thanks! And it indeed sometimes looked like there was an undead orgy going on.

What about the server crashes every 10 - 30 mins?

Tho i've stopped playing 1.7.1.2 as the server keeps crashing out saying "no message received"

"Changelog:

* [FIXED] Melee items causing magazine glitching and eventual server death (fixed)"

* [FIXED] Config error messages on popup (Caused by legacy classnames' date=' error handling implemented to prevent this)

[/quote']

This was definately needed. popped up on my screen whilst i was beating a hasty retreat from some Zeds, needless to say, by the time i clicked the ok button to close the box i snuffed it.

I can confirm Tents are much easier to place now and the dupe that was happening before is still present but in a different form.

Previously you spammed the button to place the tent on the ground and the game would duplicate (how ever many extra key presses you made trying to place the tent) as extra tents into your inventory.

Now: if you spam the placement button to erect a tent the tent Duplicates on the ground instead of in your backpack.

Ie: I placed 2-4 tents directly on top of one another leaving some very bizzare looking tents.

It's then possible but buggy to take each tent down and pick back up = duping the single tent you had into multiple tents.

Hope this helps !!

Any way to fix dead player bodies from disappearing? Took down 2 bandits this morning with your hatchet which was fucking hilarious! but I would have liked some loot to show for is :(

found a small AFAIK not posted unimportant bug

-found a dead player with a crowbar and hatch, as i take them to my inventory both disappeared (has eventually to do with the "server crash" problem)

-server was Seattle ?? sry

*edit* server didn't crash after this.

[/quote']

Yeah ive seen a monkey Z licking inapropiate bodyparts of another Z. At least it looked like it.

On Topic:

Is it possible to implement decreasing spawnrates over time? Or is it always a fixed percentage? Would be kinda cool if canned food and soda's would get rarer over time somehow, cause noone could produce it right?

Keep up the good work rocket.

cheers

As for oddities:

- I seem to drop all my ammo when taking any 'special' item (compass, watch, knife, matches, etc.). This might be a bug?

- Using the hatchet seems to launch zombies hundreds of meters up in the air, especially when I'm in prone position. It's hilarious, but probably not intentional.

I have a question ....do u wanna add Bears and Wolfs / dogs or snakes to the forest ???? Becouse forest ist really boring to walk trough alone ........ mayby u can spawn 1 per km² or somithing :D dunno if Arma2 allows such things... But angry animals would GREAT ......then u have adrenaline in the forest 2 :D u hear the sounds of wolfs by night and and and ohh man that would be soooooo NICEEEEEEE :D

PLSSS answer when u read this if its possible or not :)