rocket

Pending Hotfix: Build 1.7.1.3

There's a problem with the hatchet now because it takes up the main weapon slot so you can't cut wood if you have another main weapon. Please make it so that you can choose to put it in the main weapon slot OR the "tools" slot.

you either hacked or looted hacked gear! Hilarious! because I have no problem with my gear!

Don't be ridiculous and ignorant. If you read the previous posts you would know that there are many people having this problem since the update. Just because you don't have a problem doesn't mean nobody else does.

As of 1.7.1.1, I can place tents under trees. The only problem is that when I use one tent kit, I place 5 on the ground, in a line, but on top of each other.

good job, this is the only thing i found wrong:

When going into a flat in chernogorsk, the red one with 2 floors, the zombies are stuck on the stairs and can attack but you can not walk up stairs.

Bugreport:

I had a hatched in 1.7.1.2

1.7.1.2 Hatched gone... so i couldnt chop lumber

found a hatched but coulndt pick it up... said i hadnt enough space in inventory

i made space but i was still unable to pick it up

Hi Rocket - Any chance of a fix/mod/something to facilitate getting people out of the debug wilderness? I don't think it would necessarily need to put you back to where you were, but dropping you in the wilderness on the main map would be nice. Tried walking back last night...takes a long time :)

Thanks.

"Please do not post messages of support or abuse. You are requested to post only brief, short, messages requesting bug updates that have not already been posted by someone else. You can ask questions I'll try to answer."

In case some people can not read the 1st post in this Thread.

Thanks.

I tried to play over the weekend but my character was invisible and i was in a location miles away from where i logged. Has this been fixed yet?

Also i noticed that the status box that showed number of zombies in game and number of zombies killed had been removed... is this intended or is it a bug? it was useful too have that information.

This is due to improper instalation of the beta patch. My friend had the same issue' date=' he was invisible, the location of his logout didn't save and the debug monitor (the box thing) was gone.

We fixed it after like 5 hours xD

[/quote']

So i take it i'll have to reinstall the mod...

I think i'll wait a couple weeks until this mess gets sorted out.

With all those people reporting bugs for it... Is this hotfix even OUT yet?!?!?

Is that a rhetorical question?

Anything to fix the "move my torch from backpack = lose pistol and all ammo"?

Happens other way round aswell

* [FIXED] Hunger and Thirst no longer continue to drop while you are offline (only ingame time counts)

No. 1.7.1.3 is still pending, right?!

This "no gun" thing is absolute bullshit. How the hell do you expect me to survive when the only way to get a gun is to scavenge towns, which are full of zombies that will spot you with a simple breath. Here's an idea, spawn us with a melee weapon, since those are just so important. Or at least give the flashlight the ability of knocking back zombies. Oh, one more thing, if you're gonna give us a flashlight, then at least throw in some fucking batteries. :heart::heart::heart:

* [FIXED] Hunger and Thirst no longer continue to drop while you are offline (only ingame time counts)

AWESOME!!!!!!

No. 1.7.1.3 is still pending' date=' right?!

[/quote']

Yes, otherwise the thread would be called

" Hotfix Build 1.7.1.3 Rolling Update"

instead of

"Pending Hotfix: Build 1.7.1.3"

Damn Rocket.. Dont you fucking sleep?

Just wish I had more time to play Dayz. I get about an hour a night and dont really see much.. lol.

Yeah but so many people post as if what they're playing right now is 1.7.1.3. *eyerolls*