evil nine

squirrel suit

i defiantly want to see some gliding suits instead of just ejecting or halo jumps that shit would be dope

:facepalm:

• Like 2

I want to fly over Elektro and see if one of those campers can hit me.

Can I do this?

Please?

...Okai :<

Edited by morgan32

IT HAS NO PLACE IN DAYZ!!!!

ONLY OPINION!!! keep it as idk wtf yours is

I don't know about you, but I wouldn't find it believable for one in every few players to have a glider suit in some backwater former-soviet country.

I don't know about you, but I wouldn't find it believable for one in every few players to have a glider suit in some backwater former-soviet country.

Sure, those whisky-drinking, M16-shooting Russians love themselves a nice fly in their squirrel-suit. didn't you know :-)

Wow. Talk about maturity. There's a reason this guy got banned, he acts like a seven-year old.

If he gets a squirrel suit, can I be a raccoon? I always wanted to run around like Mario in DayZ. And, if I wiggle my tail I can fly with helicopter mechanics :D

Edited by BadLuckBurt

more like...

evil NINE YEARS OLD

hahaHAHaha

ok bye

Anyway, I don't want your shitty suggestion ruining my game. Why would I keep my opinion to myself in a board where all players discuss what'd they like to see in Day Z?

I'd rather have the plyer have to find a parachute first and not it magically appearing out of his ass when he jumps...kind of awkward not having a parachute pack on your back and suddenly you have one...you should not be able to carry your original backback with it of course, some kind of alternative carrying bag would be ok.

I don't even think dayz has a place high enough for it be useful And what good is it anyway? If you plan on jumping out of a helicopter why not just use a normal parachute? Much more safe.