r4z0r49

DayZ Mod 1.7.7 Patch

Are there actually any servers running on 1.7.7?

This patch brings a whole new meanings to

Nothingness in the wasteland

lol

why did you remove the m107 and as50 now what can we use on choppas?

Don't waste your ammo on the hull instead shoot the guys when chopper is moving slowly or landed. Of course you can try lucky shots it's up to you.

Edited by St. Jimmy

* [NEW] - Clear Ground around loot at crash sites added but disabled by default, server admins can enable. Adds a small circle around each loot pile

How do I enable this? Is it in the mission file?

• Like 1

Hmm been on two servers now and cannot find any food or drink what so ever, most places seem really empty and low on loot.... is it broken again?

Baseball bats as well have no ammo, cannot even reload them.

Also zombies just hit you as you run past them and knock you over, it's really annoying because they don't animate half the time and hit you from like 10ft away.

Edited by Miffy
  • Like 1

Blood bags don't seem to be working - we keep getting kicked whenever we try to use them. Other than that, awesome update!

• Like 2

Blood bags don't seem to be working - we keep getting kicked whenever we try to use them. Other than that, awesome update!

That's a script restriction and is server side, admin needs to update filters when possible.

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/139033-dayz-177dev-bug-list/page__hl__%2Bbug+%2Blist

Edited by Fraggle

Don't waste your ammo on the hull instead shoot the guys when chopper is moving slowly or landed. Of course you can try lucky shots it's up to you.

yea i understand the as50 that was over powered for the game but the m107 that was just right imo i don't think there is a one shot one kill sniper now to the body

yea i understand the as50 that was over powered for the game but the m107 that was just right imo i don't think there is a one shot one kill sniper now to the body

Then shoot the legs, or wait for your enemy to stop and shoot his face off!!

• Like 1

I don't know about you guys but this latest update is fricken tough - you get infected so easily - the game is so much more of a challenge now

Edited by TheJackal_112
  • Like 1

I don't know about you guys but this latest update is fricken tough - you get infected so easily - the game is so much more of a challenge now

Yay! Just like the good old days. Cheers devs, your hard work is appreciated by many.

• Like 3

Yea we tried to make the zeds a real threat but like everything you will soon learn how to balance it :-( we have added a few tricks to help you out

• Like 2

In real life...or DayZ?

Yea we tried to make the zeds a real threat but like everything you will soon learn how to balance it :-( we have added a few tricks to help you out

Is zeds hearing reverted to 1.7.5.1?

Infected speed set to default: is that increased or reduced, also could you say something more about infected camps.

Thx

• Like 1

So I cant find it on Dayz commander

because DayZ commander has nothing to do wiht the dayZ Dev team. give it about 7 hours it will be there

Infected speed set to default: is that increased or reduced, also could you say something more about infected camps.

Thx

Isn't half the fun of DayZ figuring these things out rather than studying stats etc? Just get stuck in and see what you find.

• Like 5