willey.erd@oundleschool.org.uk

DayZ Alpha won't launch until launched !

I think it would be more smarter to wait untill everything has been worked out. We all know how War Z turned out being rushed (and even then there's more to that story but I digress)., Like I said ealier, Dean take your time, and when you believe its ready, show it! =)

I think it would be more smarter to wait untill everything has been worked out. We all know how War Z turned out being rushed (and even then there's more to that story but I digress)., Like I said ealier, Dean take your time, and when you believe its ready, show it! =)

Please dont compare this with war Z , this "game" was NEVER meant to pleasure its customers!

Its a fucking FTP FPS with a big map and zombies on it + a BIIIIG micro transaction store for stuff like ammo...

+ i dont know what you all are expecting because it will be the fucking game we already played for maybe hundreds of hours just with more potential.

Its not a new game at all and im very happy about that.

Edited by Feanorfeuergeist
  • Like 1

Please dont compare this with war Z , this "game" was NEVER meant to pleasure its customers!

Its a fucking FTP FPS with a big map and zombies on it + a BIIIIG micro transaction store for stuff like ammo...

+ i dont know what you all are expecting because it will be the fucking game we already played for maybe hundreds of hours just with more potential.

Its not a new game at all and im very happy about that.

Woah woah Woah easy there. I hate War Z just like the next individual and for that matter War Z has set a bar for Dean to easily overcome in the sense that what we already have is a just a mod and has done so well, the standalone would set a better bar and starndard for this game genere. Alls Im saying is that I rather have Dean take his time with this game, which he has been doing while giving us the right information, and making a good effort to work with the community here.

@zfleming12 yeah sorry there , i get a bit carried away when i just read the name xD

I think your basically right but i also think he already has done that with the decision in december 2012 to push it back for the reasons youre naming.

Dont know if much more development without the community is so helpful ( I just want to play :D)

• Like 1

@zfleming12 yeah sorry there , i get a bit carried away when i just read the name xD

I think your basically right but i also think he already has done that with the decision in december 2012 to push it back for the reasons youre naming.

Dont know if much more development without the community is so helpful ( I just want to play :D)

I do too but not when something is not ready to be released. I have for years seen too many games rushed and ruined because poeple wanted to make quick buck.

Call me a fan boy, but Dean Hall is the first guy I have seen actually make a effort for his fans, for the company and for this game.

It gives me a little hope for the video game industry again.

• Like 3

I do too but not when something is not ready to be released. I have for years seen too many games rushed and ruined because poeple wanted to make quick buck.

Call me a fan boy, but Dean Hall is the first guy I have seen actually make a effort for his fans, for the company and for this game.

It gives me a little hope for the video game industry again.

Umm.. really?

Umm.. really?

Ya%20Rly.jpg

I think hes right.

I made a similar statement few days ago.

This whole DayZ thing is good for gaming.

• Like 1

well if you say so its clear you are not interested (enough) in video game industry

I watched a video and it still lags bigtime in the citys. Why? There are no zombies at all. I think someone is talking bullshite.

I watched a video and it still lags bigtime in the citys. Why? There are no zombies at all. I think someone is talking bullshite.

What video? If you're talking about those leaked videos then something is wrong in those versions because official videos don't lag.

And please don't say you're expecting constant 60 fps in cities because that won't happen.

• Like 1

Just go away...

Those videos are from builds that are months old, from well before Rocket left for Everest.

• Like 1

Hello there

Relax chaps. Don't insult other members, please.

*watching thread*

Rgds

LoK

I want SA to be released as much as the next guy but I'd rather them take their time and make sure the game is ready and playable than them rush it and have a glitched and buggy game.

Of course people are going to bitch and complain because the game is taking so long to release. But fuck it. Rocket could wait until the end of the year to release it for all I care. I just want the game to feature as much stuff as it can, and be as playable as possible.

Aye! It just means nubs have to start going outside... =}

That's because it's an old build, relax. You can see it's by the look of animations. The new animations are more in line with Arma 3, which are very fluid and smooth.

Well now its leaked that it will come out of the end of the month. FUCK YES If i get a key i make 24/7 gameplays of it. Dayz for life!

*Ignore this post :/

lol, am I wrong? I was talking about the player model, not zombies btw....