Sign in to follow this  
shreddedrocks

whats your favorite gun for slaying survivors

1-10m: m1014 /w pellets

get up close with this baby and the opposing survivor will have no chance

11-200m: m4a1 CCO

basic weapon, good rate of fire, decent recoil, good sights

201+: M107/DMR

Tied between the two. DMR for closer-ranged shots, 201-500m, m107 for 501+ basically by rate of fire. can't wait 'til i find an as50 though and go chopper hunting

1-10m: AS50

11-200m: AS50

201-600m: AS50

601-1600m+: AS50

: )

• Like 6

1-10 ak74

11-200 ak74

over 300 dmr

thats my pick

1-10m: AS50

11-200m: AS50

201-600m: AS50

601-1600m+: AS50

: )

goodnight sweet prince

Lee Enfield.

Ringin' the dinner bell gets everyone moving.

• Like 4

Im beginning to see the sweetness of having the le enfield or a shootgun while running around town and places where I risk close combat...

M variant guns is kinda clunky to aim with when crosshair is off...many times I prefer a AKM

Dont like the M107 as a sniper...its to big and looks like a spacegun

Using a L85A2 RIS YOLO at the moment, feels very acurate but the yolo aim is to big, blocks the view

Edited by svisketyggeren
  • Like 1

The one that shoots bullets.

My Hatchet is reserved for camping bandits.

But I have always had a soft spot for the AKM

• Like 1

Nothing. Killing normal survivors for no reason makes you an asshole.

On the other hand, vs. bandits/survivor-killers:

1-100 meters: PP-901M (I don't know its in-game name). The suppressor + 64 round magazine makes bad aim a non issue, plus you can stealthily kill a player to loot them without zombie troubles AND walk up to them and tell them what an idiot they are for shooting other players.

101-200 meters: FN FAL; nothing survives a 3-round 7.62 burst. The sights are superb for ranges up to 400 meters. Can destroy engines/tires. Most bandits carry FN FALs around, so ammo is plentiful.

201-300 meters: M24/DMR/Cz 550. The gun itself and the ammo for all three are very common. DMRs and M24s can share ammo, so upgrading from the M24 to the DMR is easy. Mildots = accuracy at any range.

301-et cetera: AS50. The M107 has too much recoil to be a consistent anti-personal or anti-vehicle weapon.

I love the AKM, (FizzyT posting under our Server's Account) I find it accurate at pretty much all ranges and does a hell of a lot of damage to a chopper if you aim in the right place. Ammo is quite plentiful too :)

I hope he is. I hate CoD kiddies

I hate CoD "Kiddies" too, but you shouldn't hate someone just because of their game choice. Nice people play CoD too.

M14, AKM and FAL (back when you could actually find one). I want my first shot to disable my opponent so he can't get away or fire back.

I love the AKM, (FizzyT posting under our Server's Account) I find it accurate at pretty much all ranges and does a hell of a lot of damage to a chopper if you aim in the right place. Ammo is quite plentiful too :)

u srs? how can you aim at far ranges with the AKM with the terrible ironsights given? If anything the sa-58 variances are good. and iirc they do 4.5-6k damage a shot?

0-100: Makarov

100+: Zig-zag run with an axe.

100% agree. nothing more fun than killing a DMR or SAW guy with a makarov or something comparably weak.

I like reminding people that a good weapon doesn't make a good player. very slim chance of success tough...

XBow vs. DMR was my favorite kill ever.

100% agree. nothing more fun than killing a DMR or SAW guy with a makarov or something comparably weak.

I like reminding people that a good weapon doesn't make a good player. very slim chance of success tough...

XBow vs. DMR was my favorite kill ever.

I never truly have a problem with the mackie, it just involved luck of the draw and aim.

Good looks with the crossbow though, I can never get a decent shot with that thing for some reason.

Im beginning to see the sweetness of having the le enfield or a shootgun

LOLOLOLOLOOLOLLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Edited by TheDerper121
  • Like 1