Sign in to follow this  
jman

Commit Suicide with razors

So I had an idea for the straight razor junk loot. You could use it to kill yourself if you got a bad spawn. But it would not be instant. You would somewhat slowly bleed out. What do you people think?

• Like 3

Uh, no, people in real life wouldn't slit their wrists just because they happened to wash ashore in a town called Kamenka.

• Like 8

Uh, no, people in real life wouldn't slit their wrists just because they happened to wash ashore in a town called Kamenka.

OMG THAT IS SOOOOOOOOO UNREALISTICZ OMGHJSOJSI}A!!!!

Tbh I think it would be quite clever. You cut yourself and lose 25 blood every second, that way it take a while to kill you :)

Tbh I think it would be quite clever. You cut yourself and lose 25 blood every second, that way it take a while to kill you :)

please please no
  • Like 1

ooor you could just run to one of them "Zombies" and have them chew on your leg for a while ^^

ooor you could just run to one of them "Zombies" and have them chew on your leg for a while ^^

But that requires effort, I want to be able to make this game as pointless as possible....

Well all know some people are going to do things to die if they have a bad spawn and suicide is realistic and people want this game to be uber realistic so why not?

Well all know some people are going to do things to die if they have a bad spawn and suicide is realistic and people want this game to be uber realistic so why not?

I don't want to be an enabler.

• Like 2

lol.

It's true, if you want to jump from a lighthouse then that's fine but I don't think the game should give you the tools to perform such asshattery.

What we need is suicide nets on the lighthouse (and bridges).

Sick fucks jonesin' for some self-hurt will have to seek their fix elsewhere.

I think it would add to the feeling of the game to have some ways to kill yourself, hanging, turning the gun on yourself etc. just to have another option.

I'm not saying its a massive thing and people will be doing it all the time, but just in the back of your head you'll know you could take the rope you have and just end it right now.

• Like 1

I think it would add to the feeling of the game to have some ways to kill yourself, hanging, turning the gun on yourself etc. just to have another option.

It would help destroy immersion.

People would be blowing their brains out all over the place (all over the place, ha), especially new spawns. In real life people generally try their utmost to survive. Call of Cherno is already bad enough. In this case, players should be forced into a certain playstyle. I call it the "stay the fuck alive" playstyle.

So I had an idea for the straight razor junk loot. You could use it to kill yourself if you got a bad spawn. But it would not be instant. You would somewhat slowly bleed out. What do you people think?

Commiting suicide should make you ppl have to buy the game every single time :P

I'm not saying its a massive thing and people will be doing it all the time, but just in the back of your head you'll know you could take the rope you have and just end it right now.

36130315.jpg

this isn't real life its a game nobody would kill themselves for the reason you think they would only do it for a advantage.

Edited by HashSlingingSlasher192

I'd rather make the razor a joke throwable that capitalizes on the retarded physics of "If the throwable touches you you die". Like a combat axe on BLOPS!

LOLOLOLOLOL

Wasn't there a thread on here about player-generated trash and garbage, etc?

I guess people could drink themselves to death. That would explain all the empty whiskey bottles.

Edited by Gews

why not use razers later on for a sophisticated crafting system. for example to cut tarps, cloth, etc. build other things...

edit:

well i fixed that for you:

Wasn't there a thread on here about player-generated trash and garbage, etc?

I guess people could drink themselves to life, to perfectly start the day. That would explain all the empty whiskey bottles.

Edited by joe_mcentire

The place would be crawling with emos. Wait do you still get emos? :huh:

I'd like to be able to use the razor as a melee weapon with very very small damage, but 1-hit-kill when you manage to hit the throat.

I'd also like to be able to throw rolls of toilet-paper, without them making any damage whatsoever.

Toiletpaper can later be replaced with cats. I want to throw cats.

To complete the image, I am planning on wearing a dirty leather coat, boots, that leave my toes out in the air to breath, a nice hat and a swarm of flies following me. You will be able to find me in Cherno then.

But jokes aside. If shaving isn't implemented, having it usable for crafting seems a valid point. Sharp metal blade must be usable for something. Be it as part of a mechanism of a trap or combining a branch of a tree with 8 razors, to create a spiked club that leaves it's mark.

I have another Great use for a razor .. Shaving.

The standallone should feature Male (and female?) beard growth so you could use a razor Not to Look like Santa.

• Like 1

Hello there

whilst razors might actually be a useful and interesting in game item, to use them for OP's purpose leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

A definite no from me for a multitude of reasons.

Rgds

LoK

But that requires effort, I want to be able to make this game as pointless as possible....

Finding a razor would take more effort than finding a zombie would. Just saying.