r4z0r49

DayZ Mod 1.7.6.1 Hotfix

when can we expect next update to the mod? ... I saw already updates in changelog... - BUT where is the download?

I'm not 100% sure just now. Once i know more so will you

• Like 1

I'm not 100% sure just now. Once i know more so will you

ehmm? ok :D very informativ

Hi R4zor49,

will zomb in next patch not spawn around you while been in the wildness???

i like the idea to have zomb in wildness, but now its not like they come or not, its more when..... So ignoing zomb coming up behind while crouching. majority of ppl i have talked to dont like this at all. Hope it get fixed in next patch.

If u want zombies in wildness put out some hundred zomb spawnpoints. I guess in standalone zombies will walk all over map by themselves - since zomb will spawn of server (thats good).

People, you're asking questions that are already covered in the Changelog thread. Read that thread, then if your question isn't answered, ask here. The more time Razor and the guys have to spend answering questions that have been answered already, the less time they have to actually work on the mod.

Do your bit to help the community by reading relevant threads before hitting that 'post reply' button. :)

• Like 3

Community Developers,

For the love of Mike, please consider adding this to a future update.

Suggestion Forum please.

You are off-topic.

Wow, it looks like this hotfix deleted my character. Maybe the hive glitched?

Edited by TSAndrey

* [uPDATED] - Updated rabbit to drop 2 raw food items. Lowered hp gain to Raw - 200 each / Cooked - 800 each.

* [uPDATED] - M107 lowered chance in loot tables.

* [uPDATED] - AS50 lowered chance in loot tables.

I dont see the point anymore to hunt rabbit ( which is already a pain to hit when it's not moving ) anymore if it take 2 place for the same amount of life.

Same for finding crash :-/.

Edited by Akira123

Let me be the first to express my negative feedback on those new patches you guy's have released,and i don't even care about the food and or drink names:

- Why was neccesery to mess with the loot tables?? No good guns spawn ever,all i see are toilet paper rolls and razors all over the place. If i tell you that i started a new character yesterday at Cherno(tents) ,went to Elektro(both firestations) then to Stary (tents) then to NWAF and i was farming the baracks and the hangars for 3 good hours and have NOT found a single weapon would you beleive me?? And i kid you Not ,not even a AK!

Lets be honest guy's this game is not about survival anymore ,the comunity just change it from PvE to PvP (which is good imho) but lowering the percentage of a good weapon spawn is just driving people away from the mod. And as we all know that the SA is not nowhere near completion, people are loosing interest in the mod which saddens me because i love it.

Gear spawning percentage was good and nobody complained about it,yet you guy's have went and change it just for the sake of changing :(

-Why did you change also the deer stands from millitary to Hunter? There is no point of even checking the deer stands anymore ,because there is nothing good in them AT ALL!

- Zeds are still walking thru the walls with this patch and they are still hitting me thru the walls, some of them just walk past you not even making a sound slap you,with a good chance of breaking your bone or insta killing you and just continue to walk minding their own bussines.

- Downed choppers are now pain in the ass to find ,because the don't tend to spawn as you have imagined. I have yet to find a downed one with some good gear after 7 days of playing with this character.

- Abort timer is still not correct, it shows 30 sec's but i was timing 67 with no players or zeds arround me.

- Talking thru direct or side chat will atract the zombies from Cherno if you are in Elektro ,is this done on purpose?

Those are just few of the negative points with the recent patch and i am sure that there are many more i am just short on time so i thought that you guy's can look in to it.

Negative feedback is also a feedback whether you like it orr not , i just hope you guy's would do something about it if a new patch ever see the light of the day.

Kind regards!

• Like 1

1 - loot tables needed some love the problem is the last version had some silly values added this will be corrected in the next patch.

2 - Deer stands will also spawn millitary loot not sure why you thought other wise.

{"ItemMap","weapon"},

{"ItemFlashlight","generic"},

{"ItemKnife","generic"},

{"ItemMatchbox","generic"},

{"Crossbow_DZ","weapon"},

{"","military"},

{"WeaponHolder_ItemMachete", "object"},

{"huntingrifle","weapon"},

{"","hunter"}

3 - This is a known issue and will be resolved by SA due to arma 2 limits

4 - Downed choppers spawn during the time the server is online75% chance

5 - If nothing was around you then no idea the same scan is used in every script from spawning zeds to spawning loot.

6 - Direct chat is shouting ingame.

Thanks

Let me be the first to express my negative feedback on those new patches you guy's have released,and i don't even care about the food and or drink names:

- Why was neccesery to mess with the loot tables?? No good guns spawn ever,all i see are toilet paper rolls and razors all over the place. If i tell you that i started a new character yesterday at Cherno(tents) ,went to Elektro(both firestations) then to Stary (tents) then to NWAF and i was farming the baracks and the hangars for 3 good hours and have NOT found a single weapon would you beleive me?? And i kid you Not ,not even a AK!

Lets be honest guy's this game is not about survival anymore ,the comunity just change it from PvE to PvP (which is good imho) but lowering the percentage of a good weapon spawn is just driving people away from the mod. And as we all know that the SA is not nowhere near completion, people are loosing interest in the mod which saddens me because i love it.

Gear spawning percentage was good and nobody complained about it,yet you guy's have went and change it just for the sake of changing :(

-Why did you change also the deer stands from millitary to Hunter? There is no point of even checking the deer stands anymore ,because there is nothing good in them AT ALL!

- Zeds are still walking thru the walls with this patch and they are still hitting me thru the walls, some of them just walk past you not even making a sound slap you,with a good chance of breaking your bone or insta killing you and just continue to walk minding their own bussines.

- Downed choppers are now pain in the ass to find ,because the don't tend to spawn as you have imagined. I have yet to find a downed one with some good gear after 7 days of playing with this character.

- Abort timer is still not correct, it shows 30 sec's but i was timing 67 with no players or zeds arround me.

- Talking thru direct or side chat will atract the zombies from Cherno if you are in Elektro ,is this done on purpose?

Those are just few of the negative points with the recent patch and i am sure that there are many more i am just short on time so i thought that you guy's can look in to it.

Negative feedback is also a feedback whether you like it orr not , i just hope you guy's would do something about it if a new patch ever see the light of the day.

Kind regards!

Hum maybe you should try call of duty, it has loads of weapons.

• Like 1

R4Z0R49,

I agree a little bit the last patch wasnt the best we have seen, no offense:P Still love and support the stuff that you guys create!

But my main qeustion is: When can we expect the new patch? Hope the vehicle repair/reful bugg will fixed?

Thanks mate! Keep up the good stuff!

Edited by salium

R4Z0R49,

I agree a little bit the last patch wasnt the best we have seen, no offense:P Still love and support the stuff that you guys create!

But my main qeustion is: When can we expect the new patch? Hope the vehicle repair/reful bugg will fixed?

Thanks mate! Keep up the good stuff!

No idea we do not control release dates. We have to go to other ppl to arrange a release date. Its normal to bring in new bugs with every patch i cant name one game ever released that is perfect. Most of the bugs/issues where already in game the teleport issue and repair/refuel issues are new to the last patch

• Like 1

No idea we do not control release dates. We have to go to other ppl to arrange a release date. Its normal to bring in new bugs with every patch i cant name one game ever released that is perfect. Most of the bugs/issues where already in game the teleport issue and repair/refuel issues are new to the last patch

Haha ofcourse no game is perfect i get that :D Well thanks for the reply mate! ^_^

there is a problem with when you put items into your backpack and drop it on the floor players are able to pick it up as the same time as you and when you pick it up and abort. the next time you come back in all of the people who pick up the backpack will have whatever items are inside of it.

2 - Deer stands will also spawn millitary loot not sure why you thought other wise.

{"ItemMap","weapon"},

{"ItemFlashlight","generic"},

{"ItemKnife","generic"},

{"ItemMatchbox","generic"},

{"Crossbow_DZ","weapon"},

{"","military"},

{"WeaponHolder_ItemMachete", "object"},

{"huntingrifle","weapon"},

{"","hunter"}

Thanks

I would love to see the deer stands return to the former glory of full military loot, not a hunting loot table. It really does not even feel worth the two seconds of climbing up the deer stands these days. I am sure a lot of people would agree. I don't feel they were in need of a change and was wondering why it was changed a while ago?

Keep up the hard work guys

there is a problem with when you put items into your backpack and drop it on the floor players are able to pick it up as the same time as you and when you pick it up and abort. the next time you come back in all of the people who pick up the backpack will have whatever items are inside of it.

Thats not whitelisted uk#10 zombieworld cainey is it?

I'm personally happy with all the updates and changes R4Z0R49 is doing. Loving the possible fix to the seagull issue! Thanks DayZ dev team!

Alhough deerstands do spawn military loot it was pretty obvious the poster was referring to weapons, not military ammo (which forms the majority of the military loot subset).

Alhough deerstands do spawn military loot it was pretty obvious the poster was referring to weapons, not military ammo (which forms the majority of the military loot subset).

We know what he was asking. Its the main one alot ask for more weapons more vehicles.

I would love to see the deer stands return to the former glory of full military loot, not a hunting loot table. It really does not even feel worth the two seconds of climbing up the deer stands these days. I am sure a lot of people would agree. I don't feel they were in need of a change and was wondering why it was changed a while ago?

Keep up the hard work guys

It was changed to bring in new items and other systems you will see later like crafting. If you read back you will see a few of the ideas for crafting and im sure you can peace together the idea of moving some buildings to specific tables of there own.

• Like 1

Keep up the awsome work R4ZOR49 and thnaks for all the hard work :thumbsup: :beans: :beans: :beans: