r4z0r49

DayZ Mod 1.7.6.1 Hotfix

i just don't understand one thing:

why didn't they just change the names?

why remove the (good) models and art?

it's just those 1337 names that've been unnecessary.

• Like 1

I will miss the cans... :(

all these guys that think only to pvp and to being cool with an as50 make me sad... :(

• Like 2

... to think, all of the effort and time put into making them new models and skins, what a waste. I feel sorry for the artist.

Hope all those who were against the patch are feeling awkward and sorry for themselves.

gotta admit performance in cities is way better now

but there´s also way less zeds spawning...

makes the game too easy

I refuse to play on a 1.7.6.1 server.

Long live the cans of 1.7.6 - you left us far too soon.

I refuse to play on a 1.7.6.1 server.

Long live the cans of 1.7.6 - you left us far too soon.

just play on a private hive 1.7.6.1 where the cans are still in :rolleyes:

OMG, thanks you disgusting people of the dayz community....how are these weird names any different than monster energy drinks or rockstar energy drinks....just because they are common names now they never use to be. Now i am forced to run my server without these cans due to the way my host company has set things up! I AM PISSED!

... to think, all of the effort and time put into making them new models and skins, what a waste. I feel sorry for the artist.

Hope all those who were against the patch are feeling awkward and sorry for themselves.

as you well know ... Not 1 F**K is given...

First try on new patch resulted in me being completely invisible, reconnect on another server resulted in losing ghillie and reverting to hero skin, tho all items were still there. Not gonna connect to a 3rd, dunno what will happen then.

Rollback to 1.7.6, new cans and sodas here I come!

My thoughts exactly.

The zombies are back being no real threat in 1.7.6.1. They should go back to how they were in 1.7.5.1 but with the added feature of them gradually walking towards you if you hang around in a area to long. In 1.7.5.1 you had to think before shooting incase you got overrun with zombies. I think the panic it caused was good and made you think before attacking... the zombies need to more of a threat in the game again.

There were no people in the cities with 1.7.5.1 because the zombie spawn was nuts. You want want to go back to that? You must be playing survivor simulator. Also, fire some guns off in a cities, zombies will fill up plenty. If zombies are easy, its because they don't get that auto first hit in anymore. When there are lots of zombies around, I notice they are still glitching through everything.

Make a new hotfix where the useless toilet paper and razors are gone or make us able to throw toilet paper and give us the new food and drink names back..

Edited by Enforzed

Question:

When it states zombies dont walk through everything, barbwire/sandbags now included?

PM me and let me know, thanks

Edited by gmcgroarty

So, if you wanted to revert back to HeliCrash loot table only, would you go to server_spawnCrashSite.sqf and change:

_lootTable = ["Military","HeliCrash","MilitarySpecial"] call BIS_fnc_selectRandom;

to

_lootTable = ["HeliCrash"];

??

can somebody pls explain???

There were no people in the cities with 1.7.5.1 because the zombie spawn was nuts. You want want to go back to that? You must be playing survivor simulator. Also, fire some guns off in a cities, zombies will fill up plenty. If zombies are easy, its because they don't get that auto first hit in anymore. When there are lots of zombies around, I notice they are still glitching through everything.

No, they're easy because you can do more without attracting their attention. Fix the engine on a vehicle... zeds really close by don't care anymore. Fire a gun, meh, they got better things to do. Run by them, eh, they'll think about coming after you. And if they do, they often give up really easily if they lose sight of you for even a moment. Losing zombie aggro is easier than it ever has been. That's why they're too easy. The cities are supposed to be dangerous because of the number of zombies there.

Yes, they still glitch some, but not as bad as before. I just make sure to stay clear of the walls if zombies are near them.

Edited by entspeak
  • Like 2

You must be playing survivor simulator.

I used to play that and I liked it. Can we have it back?

Actually I'm talking out my sunny sunhole as I haven't tried the new patch yet (either of them). I'm just going by the patch notes and how people describe the zombie's behaviour.

It's cool though, it will take many tries, but they will get it right in the end. Ouch.

Edited by Max Planck
  • Like 1

I don't think the zeds will ever be at a point where every one is satisfied, it's just not possible. Each tweak that is made pleases some and annoys others. Also working within the limits of the mod has it's... limits as to what can actually be achieved with them.

Edited by Fraggle
  • Like 1

Just another update. I have no problems with any update. I will play it no matter what they do cause its fun. Thats all that matters.

I don't think the zeds will ever be at a point where every one is satisfied, it's just not possible. Each tweak that is made pleases some and annoys others. Also working within the limits of the mod has it's... limits as to what can actually be achieved with them.

Zombies were fine in 1.7.5.1, sadly the majority of the community wants to play COD game, i even think if R4Z0R removed all the zombies they would be even more happy,all iask for the next patch is make the zombies react to gunfire like 1.7.5.1, the rest is fine.

• Like 1

I also agree with people complaining about nerfed zeds. I would rather have a hard time with glitched zeds spotting you at 300m sometimes, than play with this nerfed things that just wander around reacting to nothing...

I had very funny moments in 1.7.5.1. just because of shooting a round in the wrong place at the wrong time, and also some very frustrating ones (especially at NWAF) being unable to crawl undetected. I thing that both things were originally supposed to be the emotions transmitted by this game... Bring the zeds back!

• Like 1

So i love the updates but the one thing you have added that i understand the idea of and appreciated the taught on it but zombies spawning around players has made it so dam easy to find people, if there in a base and what not you drive around see a zombie out in the middle of no where and be like of found some one and there base, also it forces people to always be moving and is forcing people to play this game like its cod not a survival game there is no seeking up on people or setting up an ambush because its easy to spot.

also to add all the people that bitched about the cans and there names are dicks i don't think you should of removed it all.

• Like 2

I dont want to sound retrted but can somebody give me some advice on how to fix #20 script kick thinghie.

I cant eat, i cant drink--->cant play.

I tried moving dll file and placing it back, but only works for a while.

Help?

Also love how zeds are a bit less agresive, gives you more chances to loot and craft.

Keep it this way in SA.

marko, BattleEye kicks are serverside, they can be fixed by an admin. Hence join some other server, one with a lot of people on it usually have active admins who do that.

Otherwise, revert your dayz to 1.7.5.1, eat and drink, and go back to 1.7.6.1, if you want a painful approach.

Good luck.

• Like 1

that is a sad move, now the cry babes will cry more and more for everything they don't like... i don't like too (because the textures not the names or tribute (some ppl deserve it))