Sign in to follow this  
DancingBear

Traders and Traitors

+2 for Bambi Hero

Oh realy.

Send me the details of the trades please :)

Awesome fast trade with s3ri0us158 +1..

Ty again.

Not enough posts to upvote s3ri0us158, sorry.

Congratulations to both Man vs Wild (21) & Citizen X (20) for hitting the top of the hall of fame.

Also, DevilDog reached +11, great job.

Edited by DancingBear

Yaaa Im going to enjoy this for a half a second and then be overtaken by citizen :). ( He deserves it atleast!)

Thanks for the list dancingbear! Its helped alot and almost become a second part of the game!

Yaaa Im going to enjoy this for a half a second and then be overtaken by citizen :). ( He deserves it atleast!)

Thanks for the list dancingbear! Its helped alot and almost become a second part of the game!

No worries. I think I wount take - got a bit bored of tradings.

+1 for player Filas02. Good trade with a friendly Swede! Hej!

Forgot to add, if you trade with klesh make sure to talk to him over Skype or something. He has an AMAZING speaking voice.

• Like 1

Everyone gets his chance to shine I guess.

You are very welcome, I'm hoping this list would still be relevent once with the stand alone is out

No worries. I think I wount take - got a bit bored of tradings.

You disappoint me young master.

Take this time off to reflect upon your future.

I would like to report two successful trades from the past :D

Links to them: http://dayzmod.com/f.....y721396<br /> http://dayzmod.com/f...de/#entry734728

Nothing in those thread points thats the trade were indeed successfull, I need someone from the other side to point that out.

Once you get me those statements I'll be more than happy to add you to the list :)

Edited by DancingBear

Frop +1 had a successful and generous trade with him :) Very patient with my issues connecting

Edited by AndrewM

lol hall of fame. Feeling so proud right now, although it is just a video game. btw im not playing anymore so it will be awesome if someone can take over my business, or ill see you guys in the standalone!

lol hall of fame. Feeling so proud right now, although it is just a video game. btw im not playing anymore so it will be awesome if someone can take over my business, or ill see you guys in the standalone!

Did good trade with Citizen X, great man and now have an ATV :) TYY +1 to citizen X!

+1 to DevilDog. He gave me free stuff. 2 assault rifles and a Ghillie.

Thank you.

Hey, I know you are not supposed to put yourself up for this list but I can use proof to show that I am trustable. Around August this year me and my friends created CTS trading. We had quite a few successful trades and it would be great if I could be added to this list. Here is the link to the forum page and I counted 9 positive feedback posts, but we have done more.

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/52144-ceased-trading/

I really want to start trading again but a smaller operation this time. Hopefully you can add me to the list

+1 To Mitor, had a good trade

Ghillie for coyote backpack

Yeah also +1 to TheMightyMutch, of course.

Had a nice trade with a friendly britt, maxamillion12345

Thanks alot mate

+1 maxamillion12345

Had a nice trade with a friendly britt, maxamillion12345

Thanks alot mate

+1 maxamillion12345

Thanks mate.

+1 to filas02

Good friendly trade and we even looted a crashed heli together.