Bottlerocket

Isn't it about time we added horses?

They might be added in SA but we just don't know as of yet, they may be good eating.

Okay ... just one question ... do you lead the horse to the hay bails ... or take the hay bails to the horse ... damn Zombie Apocalypse Survivor Dilemmas ... I mean seriously!!!

for anyone not getting the joke: in germany and general in europe there has been cases of horse meat secretly getting mixed into meat from pigs and cows

You shouldn''t joke about this sort of thing, it's actually quite serious. A woman was actually taken into hospital yesterday as a result of eating a Tesco burger. Her current condition is said to be stable.

Besides being a sociall taboo. There is nothing unhealthy about eating horsemeat.

Isn't it time we stop making horse suggestions.

Unaware.

No, I'm not, there have been many suggestions about 'eating' and 'riding' horses. Edited by BwobBwub

No, I'm not, there have been many suggestions about 'eating' and 'riding' horses.

Yes, this is true ... but very few DayZ joke threads made about the ongoing European horsemeat scandal.

Its not that there's inherently a problem with eating horsemeat. The French have been doing it for centuries and I don't think that's why they're like that (ha ha!). The problem is that the horses we have been unwittingly eating have not been meant for human consumption and have been treated with drugs that shouldn't be in the food chain.

Edited by bigdogsco

^ that, pretty much.

Plus the whole 'selling it as beef' thing probably hasn't helped matters. I have no qualms with eating weird and wonderful animals, but I'd generally prefer to know about it before I do so.

Better than dinosaur suggestions.

Who's suggested dinosaurs?? I'd support that! A pterodactyl would be far better transport than a heli!

• Like 1