Sign in to follow this  
DazTroyer

How many hours have you spent playing DayZ?

According to Steam I've played Arma OA (aka Dayz) for just over 500hrs since August. This means it's most likely the most time I've invested in any game or very close to time the I spent playing CoD MW back in the day. With the Standalone not out I can see a 1000hrs in total passing and that's quite scary when you think about it.

So to put it in perspective, how many hours have you guys spent in DayZ?

• Like 1

i think i hit around 400 hours Dayz since july

(and 700hours cod4 = good old times)

Edited by h3retic

I think I have played about 800 hours of DayZ since around about June. For me also its the most time ive played any game for nearly a year now for so long. Coming at second is Mount and Blade with a meagre looking 300 hours tops!

When SA comes out and I finish school in May I can see me playing round the clock for many dayz!

yeah about 400 odd. With CoD4 in 1st at nearly 1000 hours god that was a good game

When I bought arma 2 a while back I kinda just threw it back not really showing interest, but after dayz came out... I must have at least 1000+ hours ingame.

But there is no real way to tell for sure as I run my arma 2 OA beta patch through the short cut in my OA directory.

My first game on the ranking is Counter Strike Source with 1198 hours played. Not that much taking in count Ive been playing CSS since the day it was released and still playin it nowadays. But it is by far 10 times more than any other game Ive played on steam... until now.

In the las month and a half Ive played DayZ 230 hours... Looks like my old favourite game has some serious competition.

580h on steam + like 100 hours without steam..

So much cod here... :facepalm:

According to Steam, I only got 30 minutes of gameplay, so I have no idea.

So much cod here... :facepalm:

I'm proud of my CoD4 background I also dabble in competitive BO2 on console

YOU GOT A PROBLEM ADD ME ON XBL BITCH GT:xEp1c1337masterxzxzx

Edited by beast101
  • Like 1

Ill have to ask my GF, she has a knack for reminding me how much time I "waste" playing stupid video games. Ill get back to you.

• Like 1

According to my wife - too long.

My response - You'll bloody thank me when the real Apocalypse hits!

• Like 3

My misses shares the opinion of most: Too bloody long.

I think I've hit around 250, not too sure. Not the longest time spent, I've got 100+ days on my WoW character (shameful, I know)

1100 hours of Mount & Blade: Warband + Mount & Blade: With fire and sword (in less than a year), probably the best fighting system in the world still. I don't know my DayZ playing time because I don't run DayZ via steam

Edited by HooWoo

Ill have to ask my GF, she has a knack for reminding me how much time I "waste" playing stupid video games. Ill get back to you.

Your hand has opinions? Ahh, just joking around.
  • Like 1

Well i used dayz commander and i forgot to launch it with steam, so my amount if unknown, possibly 200+ hours?

Edited by HazzaTheAlmighty

I started playing DayZ near June, and stopped using steam to play it in ~October, and in that time period of racked up ~250 hours. If I extrapolate, I'd say ~400 hours.

That's still nothing compared to my hours in Garry's Mod. I've got 4000 hours in that game.

I'm proud of my CoD4 background I also dabble in competitive BO2 on console

YOU GOT A PROBLEM ADD ME ON XBL BITCH GT:xEp1c1337masterxzxzx

lol yeah console...