jinko82

what happened to the legit players?

in ever single server that i have been on a minimum of 1 hacker has been present to nuke the server and in some cases make it so we cant spawn. wtf happened to the number of legitimate players? and how is the anti-hack not working for even the hive servers?

I'm a legitimate player, I'm still here!

Really though, try finding a private hive that has admins who are active and actually give a fuck about things, hackers there are in much fewer numbers than most central hive servers.

I'm a legitimate player, I'm still here!

Really though, try finding a private hive that has admins who are active and actually give a fuck about things, hackers there are in much fewer numbers than most central hive servers.

but then you get admins that kick you because you raided them

• Like 1

Most moved to private white-listed hives.

• Like 1

Legit players go to whitelisted servers.

• Like 1

Do we really need another whinge thread deal with it, i do..... Sorry just sick and tired of same Blah,Blah,Blah

Please use search and you can comment on the other one million threads on this Topic

Click my signature. It's the doorway to a (99.99%) hacker free DayZ experience.

Just Play on a Passworded Server ... our Admin Screens every new player and if they hack or nukes he kicks em out and restores what you lost to them ...

I'm sorry, but I've got at least 600 hours on DayZ and I've not once been Thunderdomed or killed by a hacker. I've had stuff given to me twice, and some helos spawned in by me but I don't play on password servers and the problems really not as bad as you'd think.

Hello there

I too have never "experienced" a scripter. They obviously do exist and are an issue, but they get their "lulz" from griefing hi pop public servers on the whole.

Simply avoid those and you r experience will be mainly script free.

OR

get on a whitelisted server. If I can do it you can do it to.

Rgds

LoK

Hello there

I too have never "experienced" a scripter. They obviously do exist and are an issue, but they get their "lulz" from griefing hi pop public servers on the whole.

Simply avoid those and you r experience will be mainly script free.

OR

get on a whitelisted server. If I can do it you can do it to.

Rgds

LoK

it all makes sense now. i have been playing on servers with a minimum of 20 players and a max of 50...guess i have to go back to low pop ones....

It's the subtle scripts that bug me. ESP/Radar

You just never know if the playing field is level.

At least with the 12 year olds, you know it's time to log off when a car rolls by

billowing a rainbow-colored smoke trail and grenades are raining from the sky.

Also, the admin thing is pretty bad. I have had 2 rage-bans (on whitelisted servers)

after looting admin shite.

Edited by taco241

I play on lower populated servers and I've been hindered about 4 times; 1 time I was shot in the back by someone with ESP teleporting himself behind players, the 3 others times I was teleported, with at least 1 of those being a trip to some kind of walled off arena.

High pop servers are where the fun is at...if I am forced to play on a low pop server where I never see another human soul just to avoid hackers, then there is no more fun in DayZ for me. There are two problems with whitelist servers...

1. Gotta get into it first and a lot of the time they don't let you in unless they know you.

2. Everybody knows each other and typically aren't in there playing the game as it is meant to be played. They are all buddy buddy and working together with no threat of banditry at all.

At least this is what I have found with my experience in whitelist servers so far.

On mydayz.de hackers get banned very fast, I moved to Balotabuddies and found the community to be rather small but mydayzde is the way forward for legit players.

NEVER go on servers that are not whitelisted. It will take a little effort, but once you sign up and are whitelist, if its a good server, you will never see a hacker. Public servers ALWAYS have hackers

what happened to the legit players?

They've got tired of being owned by hackers or moved to whitelisted servers.

in ever single server that i have been on a minimum of 1 hacker has been present to nuke the server and in some cases make it so we cant spawn. wtf happened to the number of legitimate players? and how is the anti-hack not working for even the hive servers?

The anti hack was bypassed a few days ago,and a lot of the high pop servers are getting hit pretty hard. Only the one's with admins that know what there doing are able to keep there head above water. For all the people talking about playing in low pop servers to avoid hackers have probably been either pretty lucky so far or just haven't played enough yet to know that low pop servers are hackers test grounds for the high pop servers.