Argamore (DayZ)

Adressed to all forum members

So, here's the deal.

I saw how there's a lot of "trash talking" about the new update. A LOT OF.

Some are reasonable and try to write as clear as possible what they want to change, and what they thought would be bad for the entire community not just them. They have my beans anytime.

You should try to understand that this mod is still in the progress of making it better. Some updates may fail, some may be above expectations and liked by many. See, they update the mod and see what the community feels like, so they are testing it to see how things should work, or not, because the community is the key for the mod to sustain and rise more.

People who write sentences like: "Oh my God, Razor, what is this sh*t, zombies are freaking awful, were dem choppers mayn? What is this!? I hate this! I will stop playing! You ruined DayZ.." , and so on and on and I personally can't stand it.

Try to be reasonable before writing not just type random words without explanation. Write what do you think it should be, propose nicely, try to be clear about stuff.

I DO NOT MEAN TO OFFEND ANYONE BY THIS TOPIC, JUST WANT TO POINT OUT THAT YOU SHOULD BE NICE TO THE DEVS AND OTHER MEMBERS.

Best regards,

Argamore.

Edited by Argamore
  • Like 6

I haven't posted anything about the new update as I haven't really played it until this morning, but the zombies were horrible. One shot in Cherno and 30 zombies aggro me, I run out a few hundred meters shooting them and just more and more came it had to at least be a hundred just on me. And yes a horde of zombies is great in idea, but with the current zombie Ai i'd rather shoot myself in the dick and call it a day.

It is a mod under development and sometimes the developers may break something, on order to proceed to the next level....deal with it, in which ever way you wish.

In the mean time, before ranting, take a look whether one can offer better solutions. If you cannot, it will be better to focus your frustrations on something other than those who are putting all this hard work into the project.

I have been content to wait for the stand alone, for the past few months.....will I find an alternative in the mean time....will I come back...time will tell. Ranting and slating the developers is constitutes bad manners and childish behaviour.

• Like 1

I haven't gotten to even play this new update. All the servers I've played on are still running 1.7.4..

I said that zombies continuously respawning, immediately or very shortly after you've cleared them out is stupid. So basically your facing a never ending onslaught of zombies...

And I think if the zombies are going to spawn while your in a vehicle, which I'm in favor of, then so hsould loot.

Is that ok with you? That I said those things? Should we start checking in with you from now on to make sure we can criticize some of the things in the new patch?

You need to realize that your on the "internets" and it's full of fucking morons. Calling out fucking morons is only going to encourage them. The best thing to do is ignore them. But yes, I agree, the fucking morons have spoken concerning the patch. But who gives a shit what they say.

I said that zombies continuously respawning, immediately or very shortly after you've cleared them out is stupid. So basically your facing a never ending onslaught of zombies...

And I think if the zombies are going to spawn while your in a vehicle, which I'm in favor of, then so hsould loot.

Is that ok with you? That I said those things? Should we start checking in with you from now on to make sure we can criticize some of the things in the new patch?

You need to realize that your on the "internets" and it's full of fucking morons. Calling out fucking morons is only going to encourage them. The best thing to do is ignore them. But yes, I agree, the fucking morons have spoken concerning the patch. But who gives a shit what they say.

Pretty sure a lot of other people complained, so don't feel so special. This is the internet, and because of that it means no one cares about you. Just like in the real world.

this patch totally broke the game for me the only way i can play is to reinstall the whole of dayz every time i want to join a sever

and as for when i have played.....

I just really wish they had fixed the zombies (witch would have made them harder) before making the harder in the ways they have

my main concern is that with patches like this the mod will die when the SA comes out

as for the OP i could not agree more

the trouble is the responses to the well thought out intelligent posts are often the same as the rage filled hate posts

its a shame to see a good community fall apart so quickly from 1 patch

over the last few days some threads could have been ripped out of the warz forum

Edited by King Tubbs

Chill out fella. You seem angry. I don't think this is aimed at you so please don't take it so personally. As you said it's best to ignore "fucking morons" and with that in mind I'd suggest the OP ignores your post.

• Like 4

Yeah ok so it's not perfect... what am i doing about it, working on the code to make it perfect....... so far we have fixed alot of the glitches and bugs and maybe might have something for release soon if it's possible.

• Like 4

Yeah ok so it's not perfect... what am i doing about it, working on the code to make it perfect....... so far we have fixed alot of the glitches and bugs and maybe might have something for release soon if it's possible.

How does one become Rockets best friend?

• Like 1

this patch totally broke the game for me the only way i can play is to reinstall the whole of dayz every time i want to join a sever

and as for when i have played.....

I just really wish they had fixed the zombies (witch would have made them harder) before making the harder in the ways they have

my main concern is that with patches like this the mod will die when the SA comes out

as for the OP i could not agree more

the trouble is the responses to the well thought out intelligent posts are often the same as the rage filled hate posts

its a shame to see a good community fall apart so quickly from 1 patch

over the last fey days some threads could have been ripped out of the warz forum

have u tried just deleting the battleye dll?

Staying on topic (ahem) I agree with the sentiments regarding forum etiquette and feedback/criticism.

Contructive feedback and critique is always essential and helpful.

You will find that here but you'll also find a lot of spleen venting. It's how people are, how they relieve their frustrations.

It's easy and relatively anonymous.

Some people have self control and others don't. Some are rational ansd some are emotional.

I could go on. What's that expression? even a fool can appear wise if he just holds his tongue. :D i'm random as hell lately lol

Edited by philbottle

Well said OP. Well said. For me this patch is really nice. Has it's flaws but it's really good. At last the zombies make me shit my pants again. Forcing me to go slow as hell so i won't aggro and do the less noise possible i can. Even a tin can will raise hell. The only, THE ONLY thing that should be fixed is the amount of zombies that get aggroed by someones actions. It seems like you aggro a zombie and the zombie you aggroed invites friends.

People who write sentences like: "Oh my God, Razor, what is this sh*t, zombies are freaking awful, were dem choppers mayn? What is this!? I hate this! I will stop playing! You ruined DayZ.." i would love them to go away of the mod and back to their little arcade FPS games or to [insert dayz shit clone here]. Even if the game goes to 500.000 unique players. At least there will be respectfull, well minded folks, with helpful attitute towards the community.

Cheers.

Edited by Meik0
  • Like 1

How does one become Rockets lover?

I;ve tried everything. He spurns my advances and it hurts.

• Like 3

I;ve tried everything. He spurns my advances and it hurts.

Lies.

Rocket takes turns with us. Fraggle's just upset i go first in the rotation.

When any change is made to almost anything popular it always divides the following.

L

• Like 3

Idle, I think ima play warz until they make loot spawn when you are in a vehicle, zombies must firs break the glass before pulling you out, and you can be pulled out of a heli when 2m off the ground