joe_mcentire

Huge Structures in DayZ SA

a (to some extent "fully" fledged) kindergarden, for the sole reason to raise the creepiness bar to a max...

Treehouses in backyards that are accessible, or be able to craft my own secret treehouse in the woods where I can stash my stuff.

well that would be an enormously huge structure of course :P

Sewers, Now you're talking. A maze underground with means to fence off areas as a base.

Definately. Sewers are also probably the most practical and the one that would fit in best in Chernarus. Basements too.

double post

Edited by Krobar

• Which structures do YOU want to see ingame in the long run in the Standalone?

a tiny village (a few buldings or just one) burnt to cinders.

• What are your reasons for your suggestions?

a huge scenery that shows the scale of despair and horror in the "final" hours of mankind.

• Any idea, where to locate them, or does it matter at all?

maybe a bit remote behind a forest or why not as part of a city (district)

• Which PVE, which PVP possibilities would be emerging?

difficult, but the confusing mess with additional clutter maybe a perfect PvP location, where you could take cover effectively between ruins

• What kind of loot would be possible and logical? Special Consumables?

mostly trash, maybe fire-fighting equipment, ashes (desinfectant,camouflage)

• Could it bear a thrilling back-story with some shocking secrets and how could it be brought to the gamers?

the fire could have revealed a secret room, packed with war relics or poachers' trophies. relevant chronicles may be available in a local police department which would hint to a active poacher around that area.

• Do you think of special props to add to more depth?

charred corpses, lifestock, furniture, piles of ashes

Edited by joe_mcentire