Sign in to follow this  
gloopsgf

Congratulations to BattlEye!

Recently a free hack was released to the DayZ community.

We all know what happens when a 12 year old gets access to some scripts. The amount of hackers increased significantly, and many players were pissed about hackers on the forums.

Recently, BattlEye has targeted their scripts, and the cheat no longer lasts more than 3 days when updated!

Congratulations to BattlEye! Now all they need to do is get a hold of AJ and VA.

• Like 3

Guest Dwarden

everyone know BE is useless and does nothing, just random bans and kicks and in-case it works then it throws timeout and init fails ...

Now all they need to do is get a hold of AJ and VA.

BE constantly bans private hacks for months (neither PB nor VAC does that).

yes this is good but my mate got cd banned by battleye and he diddent hack there was a hacker in the game

yes this is good but my mate got cd banned by battleye and he diddent hack there was a hacker in the game

Cool story, bro.

It doesen't matter if there was a hacker in his game.. he's either a victim of the CD-Key theft or cheated himself.

Edited by Nik21

Maybe his goldfish did it.

• Like 1

Hackers?

What is this witchcraft you speak of?

Real Talk: If BattleEye has begun to officially target hackers and their modding ways, good on them. Just hope they don't come crying to the forums begging to be unbanned...

Brilliantly done Battleye, brilliantly done.

Just like Smor said, as long as they don't come crying on the forums, it's great.

everyone know BE is useless and does nothing, just random bans and kicks and in-case it works then it throws timeout and init fails ...

I'm sorry... what? That makes no sense whatsoever. It catches plenty of hackers. The real culprit is the Arma 2 engine. Do your research before you post.

wait what? the first time in my life I've seen a post from an anticheat guy. whatever you did, keep it up

Sent from my mobile Device and now i have big ePeEn!

Was that why i was instakilled in a forest yesturday :C

Best thing you can do is get into a whitelisted private hive... like the Balota Buddies !

Brilliantly done Battleye, brilliantly done.

Just like Smor said, as long as they don't come crying on the forums, it's great.

most of the threads crying about being suddenly and falsely banned are indeed these cheaters.

Cool story, bro.

It doesen't matter if there was a hacker in his game.. he's either a victim of the CD-Key theft or cheated himself.

Actually, hackers can give legitimate players the ability to spawn in items/hack themselves.

Whenever this happens, you get a few noobs checking out the extra option on the scroll wheel is, and getting banned.

I've had this happen to me, fortunately I didn't click on it.

Guest Dwarden

I'm sorry... what? That makes no sense whatsoever. It catches plenty of hackers. The real culprit is the Arma 2 engine. Do your research before you post.

if you fail to understood sarcasm, I suggest you do You research who I'm :)

if you fail to understood sarcasm, I suggest you do You research who I'm :)

to be fair, it didn't exactly come across particularly clearly.

• Like 1

You're funny.

Actually, hackers can give legitimate players the ability to spawn in items/hack themselves.

Whenever this happens, you get a few noobs checking out the extra option on the scroll wheel is, and getting banned.

I've had this happen to me, fortunately I didn't click on it.

You can not be globally banned for something like this ( = scripts being injected into a server), however a server admin can ban you for it if he he doesen't recognize the real origin of the scripts.

Hello there

Dwarden's sarcasm is sometimes lost in text.

(also, he believes he's famous)

He quite likes BE.

Rgds

LoK

I am pretty sure that BE bans only hackers. I haven't seen anyone with legitimate evidence they were banned by mistake.

Of course a few people get their CD keys stolen, but it isnt hard to keep it safe